Is John Cena over-discussed?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Earlier this week, as me and another poster exchanged our semi-monthly red reps and damned the other's existence, I got to thinking. I was getting tired of this guy having the uber-stale "Is Cena great or does he suck?" discussion in the Cena thread as I felt that a Cena heel turn discussion was actually worth having for the first time ever. He, however, ignored the greater-than-ever chance of a Cena turn in the near future and said that the topic is over-discussed.

Are all topics related to Cena over-dicussed?

Discuss.

Who the fuck talks about John Cena?

I know I don't!

Anyway, it was Coco and I who exchanged the red rep and to answer your question Coco, yes, I happen to think that Cena is over discussed.

This wouldn't have been the first time that a Cena heel turn discussion would have been had in the Cena Thread and it probably won't be the last. I'm sorry if you feel that I ignored you, but it was because, I don't give a fuck about a possible Cena heel turn. I'm tired of reading about a POSSIBLE Cena heel turn. When he does turn heel, then the discussion will be warranted.

This wouldn't have been the first time that a Cena heel turn discussion
No... Really?

I'm sorry if you feel that I ignored you, but it was because, I don't give a fuck about a possible Cena heel turn. I'm tired of reading about a POSSIBLE Cena heel turn. When he does turn heel, then the discussion will be warranted.
You're right. Having an argument with the moron who seriously thinks kayfabe wins and losses matter is way more productive.

You're right. Having an argument with the moron who seriously thinks kayfabe wins and losses matter is way more productive.

No. Having an argument with the moron who really thinks that Cena is among the greatest ever in WWE history is more productive. Believe it or not, I've never had this discussion before, however, I have had the "Possible Cena Heel Turn" discussion before.

No. Having an argument with the moron who really thinks that Cena is among the greatest ever in WWE history is more productive.
Not if you're going to spend half of the discussion of Shawn Michaels' dick like usual.

And you act like I've never had an original thought. Pot? Kettle? Black?

Are you really this bitter about me not wanting to discuss something that probably will not happen?

I mean, I read your idea and it was a good one, but there is a 90% chance that it isn't going to happen. I didn't have an opinion on it one way or another. That is why I didn't respond to it.

I don't care what you discuss. I just think your pointless discussion about Cena not being the greatest ever is off-putting and more pointless than mine.

You're still derailing the discussion on whether or not Cena's over-discussed.

Meh. He was probably soaked in so much alcohol that he had trouble performing.

I don't care what you discuss. I just think your pointless discussion about Cena not being the greatest ever is off-putting and more pointless than mine.

You're still derailing the discussion on whether or not Cena's over-discussed.

Well you have your opinions and I have mine. Unfortunately, in the grand scheme of things, neither one of us matter.

I've already told you yes. I do think that Cena is over discussed.

You two are so cute. When are you announcing your engagement?

How is John Cena over-discussed? He would be no more discussed than whomever else would be their poster boy champion ... whether it be Austin, Hogan, Rock, or whomever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back