• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it too late for Sting to opt out of TNA and come to WWE to finish his career?

sting could opt out, however if he is going to or not, well that remains to be seen. maybe sting will be screwed over so many times this year (well, more ripped off in matches) that he will ditch tna and retire in the wwe.

At first I was gonna say yes he should come to WWE but only if he were to get a Undertaker schedule as he is a family man now plus he's pretty much done everything in TNA but thinking about it, maybe he shouldn't. I mean back in the day, hell yeah he should've come cause you had The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Triple H, Taker etc. but most of them have gone now or about to leave. Those are guys who everybody wanted Sting to face, not guys like Cena & Orton although if he came now then unlike Rock & co. he would most likely beat Cena, Orton etc. I think Sting should come to WWE but for one match only with Taker and so what if he loses to Taker. Both men are pretty much in the same boat as each other and if you ask Sting, he probably respects the hell out of Taker & his streak so much that even he thinks he shouldn't break it if he were to face him. It wouldn't be like he's jobbing to Funaki.

Also Sting is legend, I believe if he came to the WWE, he wouldn't get buried. I remember seeing a video where Sting said he didn't want to come to the WWE because he saw a segment where Rock buried Booker but Booker wasn't exactly legendary back in 2001 and Rock was a bigger star than him anyway, Sting is a bigger star than Cena & Orton, so there's no way they would make him job to them unless Sting thinks it would be more better to put them over since they would benefit more from the win.

If Sting wanted to be in te WWE he would have already done it. I'm pretty sure he is happy with where he is at in the buisness and in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back