• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is ECW Bourne again?

Bourne is fucking amazing. Everytime he gets into the ring he leaves me speechless. Now i'm not the biggest fan of high flyers, but this guy is different. He is something special, and i hope that Vince realizes that, and keeps him around for a long time. Now i do think he is way to young, and needs more time before getting put on a main roster to be viable for a title, but i do think he will be there someday. I think he has so much potential and he could really be a top superstar in the WWE for years and years to come.

Yes, Evan Bourne is a huge talent and they cannot let this guy go to waste. His athletic ability is just off the scale but his mic skills are very, very cheesy! Its worse then listening to a Jeff Hardy promo. :la:

Chavo is no where near the right feud for Bourne, the right feud for Bourne would be against another highflyer, hence Rey Mysterio. That would be the perfect feud because in the past they have been on each others side and now they have to fight eachother

The ECW belt does'nt belong on a newbie, it like saying the admin of this site should make me a moderator even though i've been here a few days. the ECW belt has not taken "HUGE BEATING" how do you say what a huge beating is?. Matt Hardy's actually doing fine with the belt at the moment. Even with Bournes amazing ability i'd still find it hard to see him going over a "big guy" you only have to look at the Rey vs Kane feud to see that will never work.

As for Bournes mic skills they are very bad, like i said earlier worse then Jeff Hardy's. Bourne does need mic skills otherwise his character will go to waste and it would affect any of his up and coming feuds

I'm greatly anticipating his return. Shame they're moving him to RAW, because I don't get to watch RAW. I love Evan Bourne. I mean, he had people chanting his name is his TV debut! That's awesome right there.

Him and Kofi would make a brilliant team. They teamed up once, why not have them as a real team?

Is it strange that I find his performance on the mic to be oddly endearing?

ecw is nothing more than wwe's triple a league. the guys who are almost ready for the majors but not quite. on that coin fcw is the single/double a league of prospects. so no matter what is done with bourne, he'll just end up on one of the big shows shortly because there is no long term booking in ecw.

I'm disapointed he was injured, because he might not be able to make it big if they think he has a high injury risk. It's a shame, because he is amazing. He is alot like Rey, but I find it more realistic when he's beating guys up. Maybe it's lack of a mask, I'm not sure, but he just seems like he has a good future in the business. Ya, he's not the greatest on the mic, but his skills greatly make up for it. I'm looking forward to the return and hopefull rise on RAW for Evan Bourne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back