Insult The Poster Above YOU!!!

FSWWE

Championship Contender
Are you angry with something?
Did your wife cheated on you?
Did your mother died?....

Relief your stress here, just insult the guy that posted before you!
You can have the simple: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE to that intelligent insults that make people laugh!!

Call him everything you want, make fun of him, but lets get that straight, anybody cant really feel bad, because YOU insulted too!!!

You deserved!!

I think that you are a saint....

saint-bernard-0093.jpg

A SAINT BERNARD!

He's erm portugese and likes to insult and stuff.

If you don't know English that well then why the fuck are you trolling people on here? Since we can't hear your accent and broken English, it makes you look like a ****** rather than a non-English speaker.

Well what can i do? Leave WrestleZone for not speaking English correctly?
Since i'm only 16 years old, im damn proud of my english!!
And i bet that you with 16 years, couldn't even tell the diference between American English and British English!!

NUMBA1FAN -> Sorry you look really like a ******ed!! :X

You like fucking greasy hairs club. I hope he breaks his leg and never play again.

Tomorrow i will tell you a funny story!!
It is just the reason why i made this thread...
Take Care!!

Tdigle just bit me!!

Ya foreigners suck!!!

Well what can i do? Leave WrestleZone for not speaking English correctly?
Since i'm only 16 years old, im damn proud of my english!!
And i bet that you with 16 years, couldn't even tell the diference between American English and British English!!

NUMBA1FAN -> Sorry you look really like a ******ed!! :X

I never said you shouldn't stop posting on WZ. I am glad that you're honing your English through a forum. But, if you want to be a shit stirrer like you're trying to be in here, not knowing English that well is going to backfire on you.

Definitely not my point, but whatever floats your boat.

I never said you shouldn't stop posting on WZ. I am glad that you're honing your English through a forum. But, if you want to be a shit stirrer like you're trying to be in here, not knowing English that well is going to backfire on you.

Oww c'mon that could be cool!!

Didnt you ever call somebody a "******" (PANELEIRO IN PORTUGUESE) just for fun, and not to really make any harm to him?

I think that thing could be fun!! Like insult with practical jokes and with images!!

You could just tell me to FUCK OFF, without the red rep, i even laugh with the guy with the flag and the video!!

But you were just trolling me because i cant speak english% 100 correctly, but as far as i see you all understood what i was trying to do with the thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back