• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Incredibly Random Request

there ya go. Brian gots it. it was totally preditcable, and a decent match made to look better on what was an a atrocious WM

Really, because in a thread and a poll I started HBK.Taker has 10 votes, and HBK/Angle has only three.

I thought HBK/Taker was actually quite good, but I spent the majority of WrestleMania giving in to my inner mark. Hence, I was genuinely surprised when HBK kicked out of the first Tombstone.

I think it was a fantastic match if you just marked out for it, but taken from a less enthusiastic perspective I can see how it would be thought boring.

becuase

they are fanboys

and Angle/HBK was a lot longer ago. Of course people are gonna be all geeked about the match that JUST HAPPENED besides the one that happened 5 years ago.

and besides, they couldve done just about ANYTHING becuase people had all but proclaimed in the best match of all time 2 weeks before it even happened

At the time, Taker vs Michaels was great, but in all honesty, I thought Mysterio vs Jericho was the best match I've seen since coming back to wrestling last year, and possibly the best I've ever seen as it happened, but not certain about that.

I thought HBK vs Undertaker was going to be a battle of hasbeens, so it exceeded expectations.

At the time, Taker vs Michaels was great, but in all honesty, I thought Mysterio vs Jericho was the best match I've seen since coming back to wrestling last year, and possibly the best I've ever seen as it happened, but not certain about that.

I thought HBK vs Undertaker was going to be a battle of hasbeens, so it exceeded expectations.

serious fuckin buisness. That match was ridiculous.

To be fair, I didn't watch any new wrestlin between Brock Lesnar winning the title and the Raw where Jeff threw himself off the titantron. Those events were unconnected to the reasons I didn't watch any, just happened to occur at those times. So I've obviously missed some humdingers.

To be fair, I didn't watch any new wrestlin between Brock Lesnar winning the title and the Raw where Jeff threw himself off the titantron. Those events were unconnected to the reasons I didn't watch any, just happened to occur at those times. So I've obviously missed some humdingers.

like Angle-HBK.

do yourself a serious favor, and find it.

Edge Vs Cena at Unforgiven 2006, and Umaga Vs Cena at Royal Rumble ...07 I wanna say?

Really, because in a thread and a poll I started HBK.Taker has 10 votes, and HBK/Angle has only three.

That's a little unfair at the moment. HBK/Taker happened a mere two months ago. HBK Angle was several years ago.. Of course people are going to pick the one that just happened or is fresher on their minds... If that makes sense.

That's a little unfair at the moment. HBK/Taker happened a mere two months ago. HBK Angle was several years ago.. Of course people are going to pick the one that just happened or is fresher on their minds... If that makes sense.

it does, being as how I just said it 3 posts ago :lmao:

like Angle-HBK.

do yourself a serious favor, and find it.

Edge Vs Cena at Unforgiven 2006, and Umaga Vs Cena at Royal Rumble ...07 I wanna say?

I've seen Umaga vs Cena, and everything at Royal Rumbles. It is my intention to catch up with everything else once I've moved in with my girlfriend and can affor to buy DVDs instead of eating out, as she will no longer need to be wooed, and the only kind of eating out will be the free kind.

That Umaga-Cena match is so overrated. It's about the 156th greatest street fight of all time.

Really man? I thought that match was shit. It's absolutely nothing special that we haven't seen ten thousand times before, it's not even very good by gimmick match standards. And using the ring rope to choke out Umaga? Lame as all hell.

I'm just not a fan. It was minorly entertaining, and that was about it. Nothing memorable.

Really man? I thought that match was shit. It's absolutely nothing special that we haven't seen ten thousand times before, it's not even very good by gimmick match standards. And using the ring rope to choke out Umaga? Lame as all hell. I'm just not a fan. It was minorly entertaining, and that was about it. Nothing memorable.

how was that LAME? I had NEVER in 19 years of watching wrestling seen that done before. that was a fantastic finish. Resourcefull against the unstoppable beast. Loved it.

how was that LAME? I had NEVER in 19 years of watching wrestling seen that done before. that was a fantastic finish. Resourcefull against the unstoppable beast. Loved it.

How was that fantastic? He choked him with a rope. It's been done many times. If you like it thats cool, I'm just not a fan. Bored the living shit out of me and there was just no tension or build to the match at all because everyone and their mother knew there wasn't a chance in hell of Cena losing.

Well I didn't read your post. I went from my last post and continued to read until I stumbled upon that post....

I am licking my chops at the official thread sign guy made.

me and King beck-ah are gonna go in there and start rocking people at some point soon.

I'll DEFINATELY jump into that thread once I get around to watching the match, lol I've been putting it off all day. Guess I wanted to wait til' I could spark up and watch it. Always makes a match better.

I'll DEFINATELY jump into that thread once I get around to watching the match, lol I've been putting it off all day. Guess I wanted to wait til' I could spark up and watch it. Always makes a match better.

i was about to ask.

WELL WATCH THE FUCKER ALREADY

watch the HBK-Angle match right after though. so your not swept up into the romance

The HBK-Angle match is already a straight up five star classic in my book, so the WM25 match would have to be absurdly good to pass it. That HBK-Angle match is second only to HBK-Jericho for greatest Wrestlemania match ever in my book. I cannot express how much I love that freakin' HBK-Jericho match, I mark out like a ten year old every time I watch it and squeal with delight every time Jericho spurns HBK's handshake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back