Incredibly Random Request

I know which is why I think it's shit that he's been losing so much lately. I still think it was a mistake putting Cena over him at WM 23.

Norcal, I respectfully admit you beat me in my argument, I still have my opinions, but your argument bested mine. *offers hand for a shake*

Norcal, I respectfully admit you beat me in my argument, I still have my opinions, but your argument bested mine. *offers hand for a shake*

its fine to have your opinion on the match, and to love it. my favorite match ever was Bret hart Vs Mr.Perfect at SummerSlam 91. dont mean everybody else is gonna think it was the best ever.

*hand shake*

That match is just epic Norcal. Totally underrated, that shit was a duel.

Jericho/Mysterio of course.

No, obviously the Summerslam one dude c'mon Mysterio is about as exciting to watch as a paper bag these days. That's one of my favorite Hart matches, possibly his best. His match with the Bulldog is close.

And no not the WM 25 match, I have it on my computer now, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to watch it. I'm half falling asleep right now.

:icon_rolleyes:

In 10 years, ask people what they remember. Rey/Jericho or HBK/Taker

:lmao: well, being as WM probably had 3X the buyrate of Extreme rules, your already kind of comparing apples to oranges

right, the mid card match on a "C" ppv, or a fucking semi ME from the silver anniversery of WM, with two of the most prolific wrestlers EVER wrestling each other?

Be serious, thats kind of an unfair comparison. there are a million reasons you could use, but the "which will more people remember" one is laughable

Jericho/Mysterio of course.

No, obviously the Summerslam one dude c'mon Mysterio is about as exciting to watch as a paper bag these days. That's one of my favorite Hart matches, possibly his best. His match with the Bulldog is close.

And no not the WM 25 match, I have it on my computer now, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to watch it. I'm half falling asleep right now.

damn fucking right. I think its better than Hart Vs Davey, personally. not by much, but it is.

their match at KOR 93 is not very well known, but is incredibly good as well.

Bret Hart is just, the man. how bout that. :lmao:

:lmao: well, being as WM probably had 3X the buyrate of Extreme rules, your already kind of comparing apples to oranges

right, the mid card match on a "C" ppv, or a fucking semi ME from the silver anniversery of WM, with two of the most prolific wrestlers EVER wrestling each other?

Be serious, thats kind of an unfair comparison. there are a million reasons you could use, but the "which will more people remember" one is laughable

I don't give a fuck what PPV it was. If it was that good, people will still be talking about it 10 years from now. WWE always buries classic matches down our throats via promos, DVD's, etc anyways. So you're going to see it or hear about it eventually.

Has there ever been a Randy Savage vs Mr. Perfect match? I know while Savage and Flair were feuding Mr.Perfect was on Flair's side. But I'm not sure if Savage and Mr.Perfect had a match. If there wasn't one I wish there would have been one.

damn fucking right. I think its better than Hart Vs Davey, personally. not by much, but it is.

their match at KOR 93 is not very well known, but is incredibly good as well.

Bret Hart is just, the man. how bout that. :lmao:

Hart Vs Perfect at summerslam has hands down in my opinion the best finish ever to a match, but i still prefer his match with Davey at IYH 5 over it.

Has there ever been a Randy Savage vs Mr. Perfect match? I know while Savage and Flair were feuding Mr.Perfect was on Flair's side. But I'm not sure if Savage and Mr.Perfect had a match. If there wasn't one I wish there would have been one.

Savage and Perfect had to have fought for the IC title at one time. Just had to.

I thought the HBK/Taker match was a bore. You knew they were going to kick out of finishers and all those close calls because of the time and shit. I just think this match is overrated, it was a decent match on a card with hardly any decent matches.

I thought the HBK/Taker match was a bore. You knew they were going to kick out of finishers and all those close calls because of the time and shit. I just think this match is overrated, it was a decent match on a card with hardly any decent matches.

there ya go. Brian gots it. it was totally preditcable, and a decent match made to look better on what was an a atrocious WM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back