In case you missed Smackdown this week...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Antonio Cesaro vs. Siin Cara had one of the coolest cruiserweight moves I've seen in a very, very long time. Sin Cara has definitely improved, and has done a good job recently blending the old school lucha, cruiswerweight style with American workers. I've actually enjoyed some of his stuff.

eJbaFK1.gif

You call this the best move!!! :wtf:God, just go and watch AAA. See some matches of NJPW Light weight. And I bet you, watch Dragon Gate... you will definitely forget this move. These are common moves for Wrestling high-flying styles. I know for WWE these are awesome moves... but in wrestling reality these are kid's stuff. Deal with it.

Hell Yeah...:taijiri::headbanger::robvandam:

Are you dealing with it Killam? I know it is a lot to take in.

I do think he has improved. I like him, I've said it in the past and I will say it now. He needed time to adjust his style to the American sports entertainment style. He still isn't 100% there, but he is making strides. I think Rey has a lot to do with it.

You call this the best move!!! :wtf:God, just go and watch AAA. See some matches of NJPW Light weight. And I bet you, watch Dragon Gate... you will definitely forget this move. These are common moves for Wrestling high-flying styles. I know for WWE these are awesome moves... but in wrestling reality these are kid's stuff. Deal with it.

Hell Yeah...:taijiri::headbanger::robvandam:

Um, no.

Antonio Cesaro vs. Siin Cara had one of the coolest cruiserweight moves I've seen in a very, very long time. Sin Cara has definitely improved, and has done a good job recently blending the old school lucha, cruiswerweight style with American workers. I've actually enjoyed some of his stuff.

eJbaFK1.gif

Coolest, not best. Deal with reading it.

Odds that Petey Williams is Sin Cara?

Is that some sort of senton/ assisted sunset flip maneuver?

Kind of like a modified version of the Canadian Destroyer. Take out the base and add the sunset mount. That shit should be knocking people out. Cesaro took it like a champ, too. It pays to have ROH talents on the roster. I've always said, it's not Sin Cara's fault he's not coming along as fast as WWE had hoped. If this was the late 90's and early 2000's with the influx of talents who had actually worked outside of the US, Sin Cara would be fine. But he has almost NOBODy to work with in terms of guys that know his style. 95% of the roster are American bread FCW and OVW guys. Nothing wrong with that, but your Jericho, Guerrero, Milenko, Benoit, Tajiri, Ultimo talents worked Japan, Mexico, Canada, etc. It's not Sin Cara's fault that everone he matches up with is ignorant outside their own style. You think Alex Riley or the Miz knows how to take a dragonrana? Nope, but they can work rest holds!!

I was at the taping, and I was excited as soon as I saw it was Cesaro vs Cara. Cesaro is accustomed to wrestling this style from his time in CHIKARA, and meshes really well with wrestlers like Sin Cara. It was about as good as a three minute (at best) match could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back