• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.07.13 — Hardy v. Sabin — FULL METAL MAYHEM!

It is the same company that thinks having their World Champion defend the title everywhere except their own shows is a good idea.

And the same company who thinks promising the return of a former world champion, and hyping it (via YouTube), just to have it turn out to be Pacman Jones, is a good idea.

I swear Impact has become more of a parody than an actual wrestling show.

Let's see if Joseph Park takes Pacman's advice and treats the ring like the courtroom and toughens up.

Yes. It's WWE, they only care about part timers and Cena at WM. That's how they build new stars.

It's also how they made $72 million in one night.

Have they flat out said the tournament ends at Turning Point? I'd hope not, as there's almost no way to get everything done byt hen.

It's also how they made $72 million in one night.

Have they flat out said the tournament ends at Turning Point? I'd hope not, as there's almost no way to get everything done byt hen.

I can't wait to see how much they draw when the part timers are gone and they only have the guys they never trusted to even give a chance to headline WM over the part timers. Its all about the cash grab now and screw the future. It worked out great for WCW only trusting the very top draws repeatedly.

I can't wait to see how much they draw when the part timers are gone and they only have the guys they never trusted to even give a chance to headline WM over the part timers. Its all about the cash grab now and screw the future. It worked out great for WCW only trusting the very top draws repeatedly.

I would dissect this, but I have a feeling you're one of those posters that won't accept logic and reasoning so I'll save myself the headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back