• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.31.13 — Halloween Edition!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 10/31/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

halloween1.jpg

Thursday's HALLOWEEN IMPACT will feature a HUGE "Bound For Glory"
rematch as Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle once again battles his
nemesis and EGO Hall of Famer, Bobby Roode
! After their epic war at
"Bound For Glory" and confrontation on IMPACT, can Angle finally get
payback against Roode?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

halloween4.jpg

On the special Halloween IMPACT, ODB gets her rematch for the
Knockouts Championship as she battles new titleholder Gail Kim
!
However, can ODB find a way to counter Gail's newest associate,
the juggernaut Lei'd Tapa?

halloween3.jpg

The Tag Team Titles will be on the line as the new champions
The Bromans will defend their gold against the former champions,
James Storm and Gunner

halloween2a.jpg

Will "The Monster" Abyss make his return on HALLOWEEN NIGHT and
unleash terror on Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and anyone else
who might be in his path of destruction?
Will TNA's Masked Monster
make his return on Halloween to get revenge?

[YOUTUBE]HPZye4TBJWQ[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

I'll tune in for the most part but leaving to watch the Clipper game at 10:30.

Seriously, they can put these amazing graphics for the show but they half ass the titantrons? That will never stop amazing me.

Started watching when Bully Ray walked to the ring. Doesn't look like I missed much.
Bulls and NFL tonight but I'll be checking in.

Two things TNA does better than WWE:

1. Derrick Bateman. I'm actually digging Carter.

2. Letting funny people be funny. WWE's idea of comedy is having Punk/Ryback beat up CM Skunk and going to Vickie in the back who points and laughs while saying "CM Skunk? That's funny because it sounds like CM Punk!" Seriously that happened on Smackdown a week ago.

Two things TNA does better than WWE:

1. Derrick Bateman. I'm actually digging Carter.

2. Letting funny people be funny. WWE's idea of comedy is having Punk/Ryback beat up CM Skunk and going to Vickie in the back who points and laughs while saying "CM Skunk? That's funny because it sounds like CM Punk!" Seriously that happened on Smackdown a week ago.
And of course El Torito goring Mantel. It's funny because Cole says out loud it's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back