IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.23.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 08/23/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cbeae29db803645f5b715199396d8d52_XL.jpg

It's the return of the monthly Open Fight Night on Thursday's broadcast,
featuring the huge return of "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan as he vows to
help Sting and other TNA superstars battle The Aces and Eights!

As part of Open Fight Night, Sting challenged The Aces & Eights to fight them
this Thursday! Can Sting, Hogan, and others finally stop the path of destruction
that the gang has unleashed in TNA Wrestling? Will we finally find out their
identities? What will happen when Sting and Hogan unite against them on
Thursday? Don't miss the huge confrontation on SpikeTV!

ce6a239f3f33a6f46229d1458612a154_L.jpg

Also on Thursday's broadcast, it's the return of the TNA Gut Check, as one
wrestler gets the opportunity of a lifetime to earn a contract with TNA Wrestling!

Can they prove they have what it takes to join the roster?

27603868ca41a0b6764722727c70a9db_XL.jpg

Plus, the "Bound For Glory Series" continues on IMPACT!

During the Hardcore Justice PPV event in Orlando, Florida on August 12, 2012 the
thugs known as The Aces and Eights attacked 'The Pope' D’Angelo Dinero. The vicious
assault focused on the shoulder and eliminated him from competing that night costing
him 20 points in the BFG Series. *

During a visit to his doctor last week, Dinero found out it cost him more.*The Pope sent
out the following tweet (photo below):

popehurt.jpg

This news has caused Impact Wrestling to officially eliminate Dinero from the
remainder of the 2012 BFG Series!*In this year’s format for the BFG Series, every
wrestler was scheduled to face everyone in the tournament.*Dinero still had three
matches left in the series vs. AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam and Robbie E!

The annual competition is reaching a fever pitch as the final countdown is on -
who will earn a shot at the World Title at Bound For Glory? Who will call who out?

The series continues Thursday on SpikeTV!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]DqP6a_cDj3I[/YOUTUBE]

TNA_No_Surrender_Logo.jpg

[YOUTUBE]J91mWFXp3a8[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the September 9th No Surrender Pay-Per-View event continues!

Mind=Blown

Hey, I don't want to discuss a development in tonight's show in case some guys haven't read about it earlier in the week, but that scenario alone is reason enough to tune in tonight. And from what I understand, you're somewhat personally responsible for it, the cheque's in the mail by the way. A few weeks too late, but good nonetheless.

Sorry. I'm gonna miss the momentous occasion tonight. Devon getting his ass kicked and finally dropping the belt would make it perfect for me but..... After-storm party tonight and I've got a gift to hand out to a special someone. Don't wanna miss out on the shrimp stew.

May be here if I can stay awake. Looking forward to the routinely interesting segments of the show, half expect a Joey Ryan appearance which could lead to something interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back