IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.27.13 from Peoria, Illinois — the Unmasking of Suicide!

Is it just me that would really love a team of Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode, and really want it to be called Kangaroo?

Also, no that wasn't an illusion: it was a heel doing an evil thing and getting over as a heel because of it. No overly complicated story, no stupid twist, no bad acting (until after the match). Just pure, old fashioned heel work.

It still works.

The boomstick guy in the BFG series.

Oh, Jay Bradley? That's right. OK, so he's also a success, I'd say. But that's probably the lariat-loving bias in me talking. I tested positive for Desmond Wolfe Withdrawl Syndrome.

Velvet does not sell sincerity terribly well - lessons from Kurt Angle might be in order.

Velvet doesn't sell much at all well, except her entrance.

Then again, I've always said she's a miserable baby face.

Why are you completely incoherent?

Incoherent with are u talking about the reason why this first hour had been so lame because you have a guy out there calling moves wrong going on tangins hell even tenay even said "would you please just concentrate on the match" dude like he is making this episode annoying to even watch.

Oh, Jay Bradley? That's right. OK, so he's also a success, I'd say. But that's probably the lariat-loving bias in me talking. I tested positive for Desmond Wolfe Withdrawl Syndrome.

Velvet doesn't sell much at all well, except her entrance.

Then again, I've always said she's a miserable baby face.

It's better than her "I will not be bullied" deal.

Incoherent with are u talking about the reason why this first hour had been so lame because you have a guy out there calling moves wrong going on tangins hell even tenay even said "would you please just concentrate on the match" dude like he is making this episode annoying to even watch.

This guy has apparently made two posts outside the spam section. That enough for a prison sentence?

This guy has apparently made two posts outside the spam section. That enough for a prison sentence?

Ok what? Dude you must be trying to troll that didn't even make sence. So I'm not gonna stoop to being a dumbass with you today. So don't bother replying cause I'm not answering. Btw I made 3 post on this thread alone so your statement doesn't even make since I had wayyy more than 2 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back