IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.27.13 from Peoria, Illinois — the Unmasking of Suicide!

Tenay is perfectly fine on play by play, he just needs to stay away from "acting" unless he's being carried by Don West.

Taz is pretty terrible at everything other than talking about suplex technique. I'm legitimately hopeful that they bring in that Matt Striker guy.

Tenay is perfectly fine on play by play, he just needs to stay away from "acting" unless he's being carried by Don West.

Taz is pretty terrible at everything other than talking about suplex technique. I'm legitimately hopeful that they bring in that Matt Striker guy.

Unless you want to hear names like "the Iron Fist of the Pacific Rim", please no.

Hey it's the Big O.

It was okay for qualifiers, but it ruins the whole concept of a title feud.

That's what I can't stand about it most, but I also just hate the way they've been working the actual three-way matches.

O yeah suicide is officially dead

It was "dead" after the video game the character was based on failed. They kept parading around a corpse for months despite the fact.

This raises interesting continuity questions about that time Homicide worked out who Suicide was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back