IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.27.13 from Peoria, Illinois — the Unmasking of Suicide!

Gut Check match winners:

Alex Silva — Shit, Released
Joey Ryan — Shit
Taeler Hendrix — She's OK
Sam Shaw — Shit
Kris Lewie — You're kidding me, right?
Evan Markopoulos — Wasn't he like 14 years old?
Christian York — Shit
Wes Brisco — Mild success

A combined one (since Hendrix and Brisco together might equate success) hit out of eight shots? 12.5% success rate?

Enough.

Gut Check sucks. Bail on it. There are better talents on your roster to feature for a few minutes every other week than whatever indie garbage you manage to convince to show up for a couple tapings to waste everyone's time.

Gut Check match winners:

Joey Ryan — Shit
Sam Shaw — Shit
Christian York — Shit

A combined one (since Hendrix and Brisco together might equate success) hit out of eight shots? 12.5% success rate?

Enough.

Gut Check sucks. Bail on it. There are better talents on your roster to feature for a few minutes every other week than whatever indie garbage you manage to convince to show up for a couple tapings to waste everyone's time.

The worse part is the idea could work if they structured it better.

Kb I want your opinion on this since I've never seen you post anything on it.

Who would you get rid of on commentary if you could replace one ? Mike Tenay or Taz and why?

Gut Check match winners:

Joey Ryan — Shit
Sam Shaw — Shit
Christian York — Shit

Enough.

Isn't your "strong" style bff from gut check?

Kb I want your opinion on this since I've never seen you post anything on it.

Who would you get rid of on commentary if you could replace one ? Mike Tenay or Taz

Taz. Tenay can be good if he'd tone down the TNA fanboy stuff and stop bickering with Taz all the time. Taz has rarely if ever been good at this job.

The worse part is the idea could work if they structured it better.

Yeah, if they reversed the targeting. I suggested that in the first year.

Stop giving out tryouts to fucking nobodies that you have to hit up an internet forum to find out anything about. The guys who belong in Gut Check are well known former stars or current performers who've been fired from WWE or left go from other companies.

They had it kind of right with Christian York, but he ended up flaming out fast. Adam Pearce would have been fine, but he ended up not even being selected to win a contract over the guy he beat.

I'd rather see Buff Bagwell competing in GC than indie cannon fodder like the shit they've been parading out there on national television.

Yeah, if they reversed the targeting. I suggested that in the first year.

Stop giving out tryouts to fucking nobodies that you have to hit up an internet forum to find out anything about. The guys who belong in Gut Check are well known former stars or current performers who've been fired from WWE or left go from other companies.

They had it kind of right with Christian York, but he ended up flaming out fast. Adam Pearce would have been fine, but he ended up not even being selected to win a contract over the guy he beat.

I'd rather see Buff Bagwell competing in GC than indie cannon fodder like the shit they've been parading out there on national television.

At least get them some tights instead of board shorts.

Also drop the judging and waiting a week. Winner gets in and that's it. It also doesn't help that it's for OVW where they're forgotten. I forgot two or three of the names you listed.

Better backstories would help to. You can only care about "I've been trying for years and I know I can do it" so many times.

Taz. Tenay can be good if he'd tone down the TNA fanboy stuff and stop bickering with Taz all the time. Taz has rarely if ever been good at this job.

Thanks kb :) I hate taz so I thought it was me and tonight his stupidity on commenary is grinding my gears tonight as well. Just listen to him he's doesn't care . He'll even tenay is one upping his stupidity

Velevet's offence is always the same. Jumping lariats, bulldog, seated dropkick, In Yo' Face. Always.

EDIT: Plus the Failacanrana.

Thanks kb :) I hate taz so I thought it was me and tonight his stupidity on commenary is grinding my gears tonight as well. Just listen to him he's doesn't care . He'll even tenay is one upping his stupidity

Why are you completely incoherent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back