IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.30.13 from Tampa, Florida!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 05/30/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1a.jpg

Thursday's broadcast will feature the final countdown to Slammiversary
with a huge main event match that will start the broadcast at 9/8c:

"The Icon" Sting will team with Joseph Park to battle World Heavyweight
Champion Bully Ray and Devon of The Aces and Eights! With just days
before Slammiversary, will all hell break loose when Sting and Park
battle one of the greatest tandems in wrestling history in Team 3D? Will
Bully Ray try to eliminate Sting before their World Title main event?

With Joseph Park in action - will "The Monster" Abyss make another
unexpected appearance? Don't miss the opening to Thursday's broadcast!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2a.jpg

After spoiling the patching-in ceremony by the Aces and Eights this past
week, AJ Styles will be in action on Thursday against Mr. Anderson!
However, plenty of questions still surround Styles - despite burning the
Aces, AJ also blasted Kurt Angle! After being made a fool, will Anderson
try to get revenge on Styles? Will AJ explain his actions from this past
week? Just when we think we know the answers - AJ changes the question!

4a.jpg

Also on IMPACT, it will be mixed tag team action with Chris Sabin
and Taryn Terrell
taking on X Division Champion Kenny King and Gail Kim

3a.jpg

Also, a HUGE 8 man tag team match will occur this Thursday on IMPACT as
Chavo Guerrero, Hernandez, James Storm, and Gunner team to take on
Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Daniels, and Kazarian.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT broadcast on SpikeTV, plus more
news on the upcoming "Slammiversary" event!

[YOUTUBE]zTrd2ysk0fQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yP1wrFPleHA[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the June 2nd Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event continues!​

If I'm in for the LD, it's gonna be later is my guess. Best friend and his wife just had their baby last night, so the wife and I are going to visit for a bit before I head back home. Hoping to get home in time for the start of IMPACT.

So Chris Sabin will be in an Ultimate X match.

Chris Sabin. The guy with no ACLs.

Boy, do I not see that working

Take ODB for a good example of things that are a waste of space in TNA. She doesn't add anything, I'd bet most fans don't even remember why she's there anymore, and the loud shouting is distracting.

As for the X Title, Suicide does not need to be involved in it, period. Sabin and King have an interesting story and Suicide is just there to satisfy some stupid rule that TNA put in instead of actually thinking of stories for the division. I'll bet they even give suicide the title on Sunday just to surprise us.

Oh and now we get EVEN MORE Aces and 8's stuff because that story has to get half of the show time.

As for the X Title, Suicide does not need to be involved in it, period. Sabin and King have an interesting story and Suicide is just there to satisfy some stupid rule that TNA put in instead of actually thinking of stories for the division. I'll bet they even give suicide the title on Sunday just to surprise us.
Who is playing Suicide, anyway? Who played it the first time?
Oh and now we get EVEN MORE Aces and 8's stuff because that story has to get half of the show time.
At least this match has AJ Styles.

Out of curiosity, is there a point where you get tired of the futility of repeating this? Apparently you still think there is some merit in saying it for the 50th time. What about 51st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back