Impact Wrestling LD for 05.24.12

Gunner really doesn't get enough credit as a wrestler. This guy is gonna be good. Just re-signed with TNA for like three years, too.

Call me crazy, but I see him in the same vein as CM Punk. Very new age type of wrestler/personality, but if Punk can revolutionize a company, so too can Aries.

I almost put that in the original post but I didn't want to bring up WWE but your right, though I enjoy Aries way more in ring than Punk and if they gave him mic time he may just sway me over in that department too.

That guy looks interesting. If Silva stole his spot I will be pissed.

I can't see why. Just put Silva in OVW. He doesn't need to be on iMPACT! He just won a "TNA contract". That's all. Storyline wise it's totally acceptable to bury him for a while in the minors while he hones his craft.

I can't see why. Just put Silva in OVW. He doesn't need to be on iMPACT! He just won a "TNA contract". That's all. Storyline wise it's totally acceptable to bury him for a while in the minors while he hones his craft.

He's been there for awhile and doesn't need to be on Impact yet. He's not good enough.

Aries is certainly better than Daniel Bryan. At first I was skeptical of Aries making the main event but then I saw how excellent he is at working with larger opponents in the style of a guy that actually is smaller. Better than anyone I have seen since Mysterio.

So AJ vs. Angle is the final selection. As in the two that have had two matches in 5 weeks which Angle has won both of. I'll put even money on AJ winning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back