IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.18.13 from Corpus Christi, Texas!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 04/18/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

162542c63974f866af57eea7ccaad819_XL.jpg

After refusing to answer whether he was with TNA or the Aces and Eights, AJ Styles
has forced a decision by IMPACT general manager Hulk Hogan! As a result, Hogan
announced that AJ Styles will return to action on Thursday against "Cowboy"
James Storm! Will Storm attempt to beat an answer out of AJ?

Will Styles finally address his allegiance? Don't miss his in-ring return!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also on Thursday, Olympic gold medalist and multi-time World Champion Kurt Angle
will get his shot at revenge against Aces and Eights members Wes Brisco and
Garett Bischoff in a Handicap Match!

The lovely but lethal TNA Knockouts will be in action as Mickie James battles
Miss Tessmacher in a #1 Contenders match! Whoever wins will be next in line for a
shot at Knockouts champion Velvet Sky.

Also on Thursday on SpikeTV, still reigning World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray
and The Aces and Eights, NEW Tag Team Champions Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez, plus
much more as the road to "Slammiversary" continues!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at
8/7c! If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

[YOUTUBE]KjFcU52Z61I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yP1wrFPleHA[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the June 2nd Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event continues!​

If you are a fan of the Aces and Eights and the Dudleys in general, they just signed on to appear at a wrestling convention in New Jersey in June. I went last year and it's a great time. You guys should go and meet the TNA champ at this thing.......and me.

Anderson is still entertaining. So glad they kept him in Aces & Eights.

Now just have AJ join the group already and it can come close to making up for the 4 piles of shit in the group.

Given the shape of the Division it would be an improvement.

I think Chavo and Hernadez make better champs then those 2 would. Based off how often Devon defends his title the belts would never be on the line.

Seriously shouldn't Hogan force Devon to defend the belt more often to try and get a belt away from Aces & Eights?

This 3 way matches all the time shit has gotten old already.

Petey vs King 1 on 1 would be great.

Did anybody see that One Night Only PPV? Is it worth watching?

What's the point of announcing the X Division title match as a 3 Way if that's what they all are?

One Night Only isn't bad. It was 20 bucks for HD and it runs like 2 hours and 45 minutes so the cost is fine. The one glaring problem: no AJ Styles.

If the loser is out of the title picture, does that mean if the champion loses, he doesn't get a rematch?

Poor ref looks stupid with the hat cam on.

I think i'll have a look for the One Night Only PPV on youtube.

God I missed Petey and his flip piledriver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back