• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.06.15 — Angle v. Roode v. Young in #1C Match!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for March 6th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_030615-3.jpg

impact_030615-2.jpg

impact_030615-4.jpg

impact_030615-1.jpg

impact_030615-5.jpg

impact_030615-6.jpg

—————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

A lot of people did. He's another guy that should have been a far bigger deal than he should have been in WWE but real life happened.

Yeah the chemistry isn't really there, but it's always weird when the face is bigger than the heel.

:disappointed:
Wow at that blatantly spoiling your main event mid-show.

I guess they seriously must figure everyone who watches reads the taping results. Unreal. :disappointed: :confused: :wtf: :disappointed:

Yup. Terrible wrestling match.

Wait... what'd I miss? What'd they spoil?

*insert name here* vs. Lashley in two weeks. *insert name here* battled to become top contender and will get his shot on March 20. They said his name, showed him getting the pin in the triple threat, and said the match is in two weeks. It was as blatant as you can get.

This feud has made Magnus more interesting than the Main Event Mafia and the World Title could ever hope to do.

I'm not watching (live) but I'm recording it on the DVR for later tonight. I just wanted to say I've started watching TNA again since the Destination America move for the first time in about 2 years and I've enjoyed it so far quite a bit. I really wish some of the matches had more time to develop (like at Lockdown) and I don't really care for the Revolution, but otherwise I like everything they're doing right now. Shame it seems like they're only regressing as a company though in terms of sustainability and profit. I don't see them lasting too long at the rate they're going. But I hope the best for them because their product is entertaining enough.

Destination America presents a sneak peak of Rednecks in the Woods at Night with a Camera and Shotguns: Blair Witch Edition.

I'm not watching (live) but I'm recording it on the DVR for later tonight. I just wanted to say I've started watching TNA again since the Destination America move for the first time in about 2 years and I've enjoyed it so far quite a bit. I really wish some of the matches had more time to develop (like at Lockdown) and I don't really care for the Revolution, but otherwise I like everything they're doing right now. Shame it seems like they're only regressing as a company though in terms of sustainability and profit. I don't see them lasting too long at the rate they're going. But I hope the best for them because their product is entertaining enough.

...weren't the viewership numbers steadily rising each week? They were for two or three straight. From like 300K to 550K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back