IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.15.15 — #HardcoreWar: Angle v. Young, Mike Tenay Returns

Dirty Heels. Like you said, they're not heels.

Yeah, it's awful. Plus I generally hate when wrestlers break the fourth wall. Leave the kayfabe stuff for the dirt sheets.

Eh even that still doesn't do much for me. Gail has really killed my interest over the years.

Same, but it's because she's overused. They've got no one else they can go to who can give them the same level. Like what's her face—the blonde—years ago. Taylor Wilde?

They need another Taylor Wilde. Someone brand new. Built up and accepted on their work ethic.

Yeah, but you know what I'm saying about how her rise to the top was natural? She just took the crowd and went right for it. Her feud with Kong was great too.

Indeed. This is something I complained about a few years back: how many times can we watch some combination of Angelina, Velvet, Madison, Gail, Mickie and Taryn plus the flavor of the month?

Indeed. This is something I complained about a few years back: how many times can we watch some combination of Angelina, Velvet, Madison, Gail, Mickie and Taryn plus the flavor of the month?

Yeah, I mean the division itself has a lot of great wrestlers, but they need fresh blood badly.

Again, TNA needs to slow things down. They went from Jesse hurting Robbie to two different interviews in like 20 seconds. You can wait another few seconds in between.

I just don't really get Galloway. He's really awkward as a wrestler. He has size, but not a ton of it, yet he kind of tries to wrestle smaller, but isn't really a quick, technical type either. He seems to me like a guy who doesn't really know what he wants to be, or what he's supposed to be.

Bram, on the other hand... money.

I'd like him better as just a guy. The whole People's Army thing doesn't work for me either, but that's probably due to it existing solely to feud with the BDC, another group which doesn't have much of a reason to exist.

Totally on Bram.

I'd like him better as just a guy. The whole People's Army thing doesn't work for me either, but that's probably due to it existing solely to feud with the BDC, another group which doesn't have much of a reason to exist.

Totally on Bram.

Yeah, for sure. We've been saying the same thing there for weeks.

The BDC just aren't right right kind of stable for The Rising to exist to fight. The Rising require an nWo-type stable, who want total power. Immortal, Aces & Eights maybe.

The BDC are just a poor match-up for them.

Also, was there any need for this to be a hardcore gauntlet? It's a bad sign for a gimmick when you could accomplish the exact same thing with a regular 8/10 man tag.

YEah they weren't bad together. It really does show you how horrible Taz was as he dragged Tenay down with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back