• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.06.15 — Angle v. Roode v. Young in #1C Match!

Oh, stop. He's doing well. Solid working hand. He's not marrying ODB, so you've little to not care about.

I don't like him. Period. I don't see anything in him that makes him look like a main event guy or even an upper midcard guy. He's average at best in the ring, doesn't have anything interesting on the mic and spent years getting on my nerves with COMEDY, then one day he's World Champion and then some evil crazy guy. That doesn't work for me and never will. I don't buy him as a main event guy, I don't buy him as an intimidating heel, I don't even buy him a sandwich. Stick him down in the midcard where he belongs and let ANYONE else have his spot.

I don't like him. Period. I don't see anything in him that makes him look like a main event guy or even an upper midcard guy. He's average at best in the ring, doesn't have anything interesting on the mic and spent years getting on my nerves with COMEDY, then one day he's World Champion and then some evil crazy guy. That doesn't work for me and never will. I don't buy him as a main event guy, I don't buy him as an intimidating heel, I don't even buy him a sandwich. Stick him down in the midcard where he belongs and let ANYONE else have his spot.

Nonsense, poopy pants!

He's doing well in this role. Easily the best heel turn he's had. Million times better than the World Elite thing, or when he was a free bird champion with "The Band".

Nonsense, poopy pants!

He's doing well in this role. Easily the best heel turn he's had. Million times better than the World Elite thing, or when he was a free bird champion with "The Band".

Both of those things sucked. Do you know why? Because Eric Young was involved. He makes things that shouldn't possibly suck suck. Like an air pump that blows air into things. Eric Young could make it suck. You put Eric Young's face on the Los Angeles Kings jersey? They suck. Eric Young is appearing at a frat house and giving away free beer? The frat boys would go to church and drink orange juice instead because Eric Young sucks.

Eric Young sucks. He sucks on trains, he sucks on cars, he probably sucks on orange flavored popsicles. Why would he do that? Because orange flavored popsicles suck, just like Eric Young.

Both of those things sucked. Do you know why? Because Eric Young was involved. He makes things that shouldn't possibly suck suck. Like an air pump that blows air into things. Eric Young could make it suck. You put Eric Young's face on the Los Angeles Kings jersey? They suck. Eric Young is appearing at a frat house and giving away free beer? The frat boys would go to church and drink orange juice instead because Eric Young sucks.

Eric Young sucks. He sucks on trains, he sucks on cars, he probably sucks on orange flavored popsicles. Why would he do that? Because orange flavored popsicles suck, just like Eric Young.

You've got it wrong. The guy you mean to be tearing apart is Abyss. Not EY.

Does Abyss suck?

.....well kind of. But not as much as Eric Young. Because Eric Young sucks. Like, he sucks a lot.

Abyss is easily the worst wrestler in the company. By miles. He wasn't any good when he was Mankindof. He's worse as Man-kane-dof. The more weight he puts on, the worse he gets.

This is my least favorite angle in TNA so far.

I was into the Revolution for a bit. I'm kind of over it now. They have no purpose or goal. I dig me some James Storm, but I'd rather he have recruited a partner like Bram to elevate than started a stable of guys who lose all the time. He ought to change their name from The Revolution to "The Esoteric Flock".

Abyss is easily the worst wrestler in the company. By miles. He wasn't any good when he was Mankindof. He's worse as Man-kane-dof. The more weight he puts on, the worse he gets.

He's still better than poverty, measels, FOX News and Eric Young. One of these things sucks more than the others.

I was into the Revolution for a bit. I'm kind of over it now. They have no purpose or goal. I dig me some James Storm, but I'd rather he have recruited a partner like Bram to elevate than started a stable of guys who lose all the time. He ought to change their name from The Revolution to "The Esoteric Flock".

Yeah winning another Tag Team TItle really doesn't make me care about Storm any more than I already do. Either get him in the World Title scene or let him go. There's nothing left for him to do in TNA, much like Joe.

i don't see the point of this faction, or the menagerie either..... At least the beat down clan has a purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back