• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling for 08.29.13 is LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio!

MEM looks so small without Angle and Magnus.. but Joe's mic skills have improved a lot since joining them.. funny how things happen when you give someone a microphone... lol

When MEM is over, I would say Joe should keep the gimmick for himself! He's doing well with it.

Like Steiner did? Eh. I'm OK with Joe keeping the suit, but dragging around the MEM name despite there being no MEM? Nah.

I could dig a lone wolf AJ and lone wolf Aries story line... till their paths cross again..

"I'm better than the best in the world"... little shot at CM Punk? Maybe a teaser to the question he asked about where to go next? Hmm...

Oh I see where this is going.... I'm liking it... I can relate to being the hardest worker and getting screwed from time to time.. two AJ pikebombs in one week!?!!??!?! (Lee & Styles)

Pretty sure this might be the best promo AJ Styles has cut in his life.

Yeah I can dig this character transformation... I hope he keeps this up! I'm digging this! oh wait he is in contract negotiations with TNA currently too... I guess he's just gonna let is all hang out if things don't work out... still though, this was the most passion I've ever seen from AJ.

Maybe? Might even get me to watch WWE again... at least that match. I'd be pretty upset losing AJ to WWE though.

That would be devastating for TNA Wrestling. I think that would probably give some validity to all of the apocalyptic comments about TNA.

Having said that, AJ isn't going anywhere. After hearing this promo, I'm more convinced than ever that he's staying out.

And BTW, so much for the notion that Styles has no mic skills or charisma. What the hell was wrong with that segment?

Yeah I can dig this character transformation... I hope he keeps this up! I'm digging this! oh wait he is in contract negotiations with TNA currently too... I guess he's just gonna let is all hang out if things don't work out... still though, this was the most passion I've ever seen from AJ.

Makes me think the contract negotiation stuff is sort of a work, even if it might be based in reality.

The AJ Styles and TNA super fan in me sorta breathed a sigh of relief at the end of that too when he talked about how we were damned right he could still carry the company on his back.

Yes please, Mr. Styles and thank you very much with cherries on top?

That would be devastating for TNA Wrestling. I think that would probably give some validity to all of the apocalyptic comments about TNA.

Having said that, AJ isn't going anywhere. After hearing this promo, I'm more convinced than ever that he's staying out.

And BTW, so much for the notion that Styles has no mic skills or charisma. What the hell was wrong with that segment?

Who said that? Not me. I've actually been saying for years that Styles is massively underrated because of how poor he used to be and that he's been getting better for years.

AJ needs a submission to make the final four. A pin only puts him in fifth place.

Calf Killer coming up.

OMG I didn't realize it .. but now I see it.. TNA did it.. they gave me a reason to care about AJ Styles... I'll be damn! :icon_eek:

I love him as a wrestler but as a character not so much he was always bland... but now he has a purpose... I'm liking this.

Well done TNA! I didn't think it was possible..

If Anderson wins by pin, he's tied for 4th with Hardy (assuming my prediction of Daniels getting DQ'd and Styles getting a submission victory). I wonder what happens there.

I LIKE THIS BETTER!!!

AJ is out for himself right? I saw he gets someone DQ's tonight.. so they get -10 points.. it will put him back in the top 4 and further his agenda further.. right?

Him screwing Daniels... would be the way to go right? I mean he needs some kind of pay off over this year..

The money is in Aries / AJ ..so maybe if they are building for a feud for the future... AJ screws over Aries? So Aries can chase AJ after BFG?

I LIKE THIS BETTER!!!

AJ is out for himself right? I saw he gets someone DQ's tonight.. so they get -10 points.. it will put him back in the top 4 and further his agenda further.. right?

Him screwing Daniels... would be the way to go right? I mean he needs some kind of pay off over this year..

The money is in Aries / AJ ..so maybe if they are building for a feud for the future... AJ screws over Aries? So Aries can chase AJ after BFG?

Or Kaz/Roode get caught interfering. Aries is clearly set up for a feud with EGO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back