IMPACT Wrestling for 08.29.13 is LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio!

Can we please get some new KNockouts? With Tessmacher apparently a valet now, there are four wrestlers in the entire division, assuming you consider Velvet a wrestler.

Can we please get some new KNockouts? With Tessmacher apparently a valet now, there are four wrestlers in the entire division, assuming you consider Velvet a wrestler.

Easily the most over Knockout for a long time until they destroyed her momentum by handing the belt to Gail Kim. So yeah, I'd call her a wrestler.

Probably not necessary in full-time roles. Just get the independents like Sonjay, except chicks. I'm sure there are a few, at least, who'd be up for a few appearances.

MEM looks so small without Angle and Magnus.. but Joe's mic skills have improved a lot since joining them.. funny how things happen when you give someone a microphone... lol

When MEM is over, I would say Joe should keep the gimmick for himself! He's doing well with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back