• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm sure im gonna get alot of shit for this...

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
But im doing a new Book This. We were all gonna do a joint one when I had to leave. Then I came back and I don't wanna mess with what they already have going. It's gonna be pretty innovative im following an outline similar to what NSL did with his NSCW as I feel its the best one out there. Keep your eyes peeled and Im gonna do my best to stick with this as long as personal life doesnt get in the way.

Don't hate me X :(

I suppose we could get pissed about this, but whatever! Do you, playa! I think we can still make it work. I'll look forward to your new one & cover it in my mag.

I suppose we could get pissed about this, but whatever! Do you, playa! I think we can still make it work. I'll look forward to your new one & cover it in my mag.

pissed about me leaving or pissed about me doing a new bt. either way it doesnt matter. I just didnt want anyone going ahh again I warned you all. Thanks for agreeing to cover my new book this. Oh and your welcome for setting up yalls project...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back