I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
After a while thinking it over, I'm stepping down as mod. I've spoken to IC about this 3 times and finally decided I've had enough.

No back story, purely done because I have a crazy schedule which isn't getting lighter as I'd hoped so I offered to step down. Now, who wants to be my last banning?

The no.1 reason I want to stay mod...I like my name in bold.

After a while thinking it over, I'm stepping down as mod. I've spoken to IC about this 3 times and finally decided I've had enough.

No back story, purely done because I have a crazy schedule which isn't getting lighter as I'd hoped so I offered to step down. Now, who wants to be my last banning?
:rolleyes:

Whatever. After the bitchfest you threw in the Board Room, you could at least have the guts to say it out here.

PM me the real story if you're uncomfortable with saying it in public. :)

Just kidding, but I do wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

PM me the real story if you're uncomfortable with saying it in public. :)

Just kidding, but I do wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
The real story is that he acts one way in the Board Room, and another way out here. His "stepping down" wasn't exactly all that voluntary, if you know what I mean.

I miss my days of lurking in the board room. It was the only thing I like about being a mod.

EDIT: That and sending group PM's. That was awesome when I was trying to push Chinatown over Rocky.

Slyfox, dun tease us like that! If you're going to tell us, tell us! If not...PM me...(>,>)...I'm curious...
It's stupid ridiculous immature nonsense. It just annoys me to see him come out and talk about stepping down, without really telling why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back