• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm just going to hang out here for a while

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
My first infraction for asking a question which apparently is spam, runs out on April 10th, however, I've just received another infraction (which I won't say anything about at the moment, and if I do, it will be in the appropriate place).

So, I'm just going to chill in the Bar Room for a while, so as to avoid getting that next infraction.

I just thought I would let you all know.

What do you people suggest I do with my "self-committed" imprisonment in the Bar Room? How should I pass the time?

Seriously, what a drama queen.

Sly your worse than the noobs that come around "I iz 2 scared 2 postz, cuz I gotz teh infractionzz".

Talk John Cena.

Can't go wrong there.
Good point.

How about not posting for a while, I'm sure people could do without you for a little bit.
Nah, I'll just post in here. Rules are much more relaxed, and flaming is tolerated to an extent.

Seriously, what a drama queen.
Not really. In fact, I'm not even caring to talk about the infraction.

All I'm saying is that in order to not get a 3rd infraction, I'm going to hang out in places where I'm much less likely to get them.

Sly your worse than the noobs that come around "I iz 2 scared 2 postz, cuz I gotz teh infractionzz".
Are you mad because I was completely unsympathetic to your posts about how you were contemplating killing yourself?

Meh, Sly, ones almost up anyways. Move on, it isn't like your getting banned.
Well, I'm just going to be cautious. Lately, it seems I'm having a problem understanding the rules and how they are to be enforced, so I'm just going to go to places where there are no rules.

Nah, I'll just post in here. Rules are much more relaxed, and flaming is tolerated to an extent.

Be careful with that...

Not really. In fact, I'm not even caring to talk about the infraction.

So starting a Thread about how your not going to post on wrestling for a while isn't talking about it? Attention ****e Much?

All I'm saying is that in order to not get a 3rd infraction, I'm going to hang out in places where I'm much less likely to get them.

If you hang out here too long you'll get the Coco treatment.

Are you mad because I was completely unsympathetic to your posts about how you were contemplating killing yourself?

Not at all... nice bait though.

Well, I'm just going to be cautious. Lately, it seems I'm having a problem understanding the rules and how they are to be enforced, so I'm just going to go to places where there are no rules.

Once again, attention ****e much?

Be careful with that...
With what? I mean, flaming is tolerated to an extent, correct?

So starting a Thread about how your not going to post on wrestling for a while isn't talking about it? Attention ****e Much?
I started a thread to tell people I was just going to hang out in the Bar Room. Because you and I both know that everyone would then ask "Why", I went ahead and said it to begin with.

As far as your "Attention ****e" comment, this thread is no different than the countless threads in the Bar Room.

If you hang out here too long you'll get the Coco treatment.
It'll just be until the first infraction goes away. Couple weeks.

Not at all... nice bait though.
Is that not allowed in the Bar Room?

While I certainly respect your opinion, I'm afraid I must disagree with you.

Figured you might, disagreeing is kind of your thing.

Just a question, you were bitching about UT winning the WZ Tournament.

You would have bitched if Savage had have won, wouldn't you.

Also, what she said. Without the wrestling sections bit.
I'm afraid I do not understand your meaning. Could you please explain it in greater detail? The part I am getting confused about is where you will post.

Many thanks in advance.

Figured you might, disagreeing is kind of your thing.
You might very well be right. I guess it is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Just a question, you were bitching about UT winning the WZ Tournament.

You would have bitched if Savage had have won, wouldn't you.
In my own personal opinion, I truly feel as if Randy Savage got an unfair shake in the tournament final. In my opinion, people tried to read too much into the match, in order to choose the winner.

However, I completely respect each and every person's opinion, and understand that not everybody feels the same way.

OK, usually, I don't particularly agree with the guy. However, I must make concessions.

Slyfox's sig > Maria's playboy pics.

FACT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back