I'm gay, apparently.

Or so says, our friend, Saritafan.

In probably my first red rep in a while, he called me Gay because I called Ashley Valance "pretty" in my review of NXT.

So, if you have ever called a girl pretty, chances are, you are "Gay" too.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with being called gay because I don't actually like cock.

you got a prety mouth :p

Or so says, our friend, Saritafan.

In probably my first red rep in a while, he called me Gay because I called Ashley Valance "pretty" in my review of NXT.

So, if you have ever called a girl pretty, chances are, you are "Gay" too.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with being called gay because I don't actually like cock.
You're such a Homo (No homo).

But yea the troll fairy visited me too:
Saritafan said:
you don't have to reply to everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you...stupid cunt. Gail kim is awesome, you suck:D
:shrug:

I finally got a nice grey rep. After all the times I red repped it, it was insulting Gail Kim that pushed it over the edge.

Saritafan said:
heres a real joke for you, daniel bryan botched his career by trying to kill a ring announcer, now he's gone haha. gail kim is a real wrestler, alicia is a botch-tastic ugly animal that needs to stick to modeling. Get a clue ***

:lmao:

I just received GREY rep from Saritafan. Apparently all of the other divas suck, and are botch queens, but Gail Kim is some how the best:disappointed:

Maybe saritafan is GAIL KIM?!

home-alone1243399120.png

I think he's in love with her, Mitch.

Which is surprising because he should be gay for me...

Hmmm!

All I said was that Alicia Fox was ugly and Gail Kim botched as much as Alicia if not more...

Alicia Fox is fucking hawt!

You know, if I swung that way.

Being gay is the in-thing now.

Nita!

I need you to hit me up with a song that sums up this thread. Knowing you, you will come up with something awesome.

Nita!

I need you to hit me up with a song that sums up this thread. Knowing you, you will come up with something awesome.

I am destined to disappoint I am afraid Dave. I'll hit you with two songs to compensate- one I found reccently which I really like and one which probably suits this thread :p

[YOUTUBE]kfX2LwlQr2M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lDgU-XJxq6c[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure anyone will like either I am afraid.

They are absolutely perfect!

I was kind of indifferent to the first one. It just seemed really lifeless. The second one had a bit more life and was definitely my favourite of the two.

How have you been anyway?

Thats kinda strange- I really thought people would prefer New Young Pony Club. I think its a great song by Tegan and Sara but I have just seen them live reccently so I love all of their stuff.

But yeah I am pretty good- been fairly busy reccently with a lot of work related stuff. How about you? I think I saw you post Maximo Park reccently- thumbs up :p

Edit- Hi Doc. I really need to post properly again- or even spammy.

Thats kinda strange- I really thought people would prefer New Young Pony Club. I think its a great song by Tegan and Sara but I have just seen them live reccently so I love all of their stuff.

But yeah I am pretty good- been fairly busy reccently with a lot of work related stuff. How about you? I think I saw you post Maximo Park reccently- thumbs up :p

Edit- Hi Doc. I really need to post properly again- or even spammy.

Maximo Park are the shizz. I am totally in love with "Our Earthly Pleasures", which I am sure you have already.

But yeah, I am doing OK. I've been working hard and trying to get my promotion after a long wait. I missed out on it last time but hopefully this one will be better for me. I think my interview will be some time next week, so wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back