I'm gay, apparently.

Maximo Park are the shizz. I am totally in love with "Our Earthly Pleasures", which I am sure you have already.

But yeah, I am doing OK. I've been working hard and trying to get my promotion after a long wait. I missed out on it last time but hopefully this one will be better for me. I think my interview will be some time next week, so wish me luck.

I am sure you will do great with it Dave. I am not really sure what or where you work but you seem the kind of hard working honest guy who deserves his work to be recognised :)

I am sure you will do great with it Dave. I am not really sure what or where you work but you seem the kind of hard working honest guy who deserves his work to be recognised :)

I work in humble Tesco but I have higher aspirations. I am a part-time electrical manager right now but I want to move up to senior team because I am sick of job-sharing with a cunt who has no idea what he is doing. I work the latter half of the week but when I leave for my days off, he undoes all of the good work I have done when I am in.

I want to join the police but I can't afford my driver's license right now so I need more money and I figure that I might as well make the most of it whilst I am there.

Well good luck with your interview anyways. Is it the lessons you need the money for or the actual test- I didn't think the test was too expensive. I can't say I would imagine you as an officer of the law. Would you want to work in a specific area in the police?

Hi Dewey- a pity our tag team couldn't go any further but I think we ran into a lot of high placed mods. All our hugs and communist diatribe couldn't really help us.

Well good luck with your interview anyways. Is it the lessons you need the money for or the actual test- I didn't think the test was too expensive. I can't say I would imagine you as an officer of the law. Would you want to work in a specific area in the police?

Hi Dewey- a pity our tag team couldn't go any further but I think we ran into a lot of high placed mods. All our hugs and communist diatribe couldn't really help us.

It is both unfortunately. I am around 7 lessons in but I will need to do around 20 more and then both my practical and my theory test. But yeah, I want to be a normal PC. It's my dream.

To be perfectly honest, we did far better than I expected. I was actually stunned we even got to 20 votes, let alone the 25 or so.

Its great you have a dream like that Dave of where exactly you want to go. I am a little all at sea at the moment myself. I just passed my test last year- the theory you don't really have to be afraid about- the practical though can really catch you out on the smallest tiny thing. The best thing is just as much experience in a car with an experienced driver to look after you even if its just a friend.

We got 25 votes??? I wonder who exactly voted for us apart from the two of us :p

I got my first red rep because I said I do not think Megan Fox is that pretty.
Yea, I got my first (or my first in years) becuase I said that personally I prefer Ms. Fox to Eve :rolleyes:. I guess it's wrong of me to find this
alicia-fox-8.jpg
attractive. *shrug*

Yeah I have not made up my mind if that was more annoying or the red rep I got for saying for saying "try me" in the the "Bet I can guess your reputation number thread."

Apparently you have to have 12 green bars of " I am so cool" seeing as everyone else who replied with the even shorter "go" had such.

Oh well
Teh internetz is serhious buisne$

Or so says, our friend, Saritafan.

In probably my first red rep in a while, he called me Gay because I called Ashley Valance "pretty" in my review of NXT.

So, if you have ever called a girl pretty, chances are, you are "Gay" too.

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with being called gay because I don't actually like cock.

I think its time to start banning people.

Hey y'all Steve Rogers is cool. And Steve, Blue is a red rep ****e (he'll tell you himself) he repped me when I first got here, so I aint a big deal at all.

I don't give a shit if you think he's cool, he was talking about me red repping him so I'm explaining it. He keeps it up he'll get another.

I'm a rep ****e, not a red rep ****e.

I don't give a shit if you think he's cool, he was talking about me red repping him so I'm explaining it. He keeps it up he'll get another.

I'm a rep ****e, not a red rep ****e.

Meant to say rep ****e, and why so defensive? I was agreeing with you, I even told Steve it wasn't a big deal that you repped him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back