I'm gay, apparently.

Wow, I go to cook up a culinary storm in the kitchen whilst listening to Queen greatest hits on my iPod and this thread has become fully gay.

I'm impressed.

Wow, I go to cook up a culinary storm in the kitchen whilst listening to Queen greatest hits on my iPod and this thread has become fully gay.

I'm impressed.

Princes of the Universe better be on your playlist, Dave.

Also, it's been so long since my last day off during the week, I'd forgotten how good OLTL is.

I'm going out later too.

Heading to the pub to have a Cosmo and then off to the encore showing of Les Miserables.

I want to see Les Mis on stage :( I've only seen Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.

You should know by now that it's fun to mock the stupid.

You are like the guys I used to beat up in High School for picking on the special ed kids.

Saritafan can't help the fact that his mother dropped him on his head one to many times as a child and had to ride the short bus.

Bet you laugh at cripples and orphans too.

You are like the guys I used to beat up in High School for picking on the special ed kids.

Saritafan can't help the fact that his mother dropped him on his head one to many times as a child and had to ride the short.

Bet you laugh at cripples and orphans too.

You don't? It's great fun. Sometimes, I even mock my buddy for being paranoid schizophrenic and bi-polar. Now, back to gayness:

I've seen Le Mis, Phantom, and Cats live. Thinking about going to a performance this summer, but I can't decide what. Remember, I live in Cincy, so it'll have to be Off-Broadway.

Angel's pretty OK most of the time.

Nate receives a Frikkin Sweet on the Doctability Scale of Win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back