I'm bored. So I decided to post some quotes.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.-Papernick

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause."- Abraham Lincoln

"My daughters getting old enough to date, and I'm mad about it!" - Hulk Hogan

It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."- Roosevelt

Here are some quotes from WZ forum members:

I have a migraine.
-Becker's first reply to you on MSN.

I like The Smiths
-What Marquis says every 10 seconds on MSN.

I like Pokemon...a lot.
-TM

One of my dogs is a Loopsa Apsa, and the other is an Oompa Loompa.
-jmt225

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1367877 said:
Here are some quotes from WZ forum members:

I have a migraine.
-Becker's first reply to you on MSN.

Oh, for me its always ":suspic: Its Becker, not Pippen"

I like The Smiths

I talk to Marquis atleast an hour-two daily...Hes never told me this once. Well, twice.

I like Pokemon...a lot.
-TM

Who doesn't?

"Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money.” (What stage be we here :p)

“There is something inexpressibly charming in falling in love and, surely, the whole pleasure lies in the fact that love isn't lasting” - Jean Baptiste Moliere

And keeping up with the romance theme- a little Zsa Zsa Gabor
"A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished." :D

And finally
"I hold a mouses wit not worth a leke,
That hath but on hole for to sterten to"- Geoffrey Chaucer, The Wife of Bath's Tale

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1367877 said:
I like The Smiths

And my love for Marquis grows. The Smiths are definitely in my top five bands. Listen to them constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back