• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IF you had to die in which way would you?

Paralyzer Z

Fuck honor
I have two choices. I would have myself be suffocated to death by a woman's huge tits.

Or

Jump of the empire state building while having the army shoot missiles at me thus having my name written in history.

How would you die if you had to?

I want to die like Qin Shi Huang, and be buried with my action figure collection and a river of mercury.

What do you mean IF we have to die? We HAVE to die, there's no choice otherwise.

But if I was given my choice on how to die, it would be a self-inflicted shotgun blast to the head. You ain't surviving that one.

I plan on living forever by having my brain implanted into a robot body. I am Bender!

But if I HAD to choose.......Assassination after becoming President of the USA, or just ask Slyfox.

Peacefully in my sleep at an old age or shot in the back of the head without knowing it's coming so I'm not afraid but either way, I'd like to have lived a nice long life first...

Peacefully in my sleep at an old age or shot in the back of the head without knowing it's coming so I'm not afraid but either way, I'd like to have lived a nice long life first...

I'd prefer you didn't get shot in the back of the head....:icon_neutral:

If I was going to die young i'd get shot in a duel, but i'd kill him before I go down because i'm not letting the guy who shot me get off scot free. That sonofabitch is coming to hell right along with me. :guns:

But i'd prefer to spend a long happy life with JW'sGirl and die in my sleep by her side.

Euthanasia or (assisted) suicide, I suppose. I have no intention of living long enough to become a vegetable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back