If you had no choice which wrestler in WWE or TNA would you turn gay for?

I would totally go gay for Rene Dupree do you remember how big that guy's penis is it was bulging out of those little undies like you can't believe. I read that his PP popped out in the middle of a match once. If anyone has those pictures send me a private message I would suck his dick with full anticipation for the ejaculation so his jiz can warmly drip from my lips

Reactions: gd
I would totally go gay for Rene Dupree do you remember how big that guy's penis is it was bulging out of those little undies like you can't believe. I read that his PP popped out in the middle of a match once. If anyone has those pictures send me a private message I would suck his dick with full anticipation for the ejaculation so his jiz can warmly drip from my lips

Oh thanks a lot man, I am gonna have to sit up and crack one out now

John Cena. Not. Even. Close.

Enjoy your infraction for this. Jackass.

It was honestly a joke, didn't think anyone would take it to heart, so yeah I apologize to anyone I've offended.

but yeah, I still stand my ground on Slater, Morrison, Beth and Natalie their all around the same build so their interchangeable

Really? He is good I see it.

You know who's gorgeous, Sheamus.

I'm pretty sure as soon as he drops his trunks to boink you, the line 'Too Many Lies, Too Many Lies' will play in the background.

You would GO gay for Dupree? Sounds like you are already there...

[Heel] Green Ranger;3709900 said:
Girl on girl is way more socially acceptable....

It's not more socially acceptable; it's just that so many straight guys like the idea of watching two gals go at it.

For my pick, I'd go with Kelly Kelly. It would be like traveling back to the 1960's and humping away at Elly May Clampett of "The Beverly Hillbillies."

ellymay1.jpg

It's not more socially acceptable; it's just that so many straight guys like the idea of watching two gals go at it.

For my pick, I'd go with Kelly Kelly. It would be like traveling back to the 1960's and humping away at Elly May Clampett of "The Beverly Hillbillies."

ellymay1.jpg

This would make my penis smile.

I can't believe the OP thought this would be even remotely appropriate for the Wrestling Spam Zone.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3709900 said:
I'm going to have to say Chris Benoit. Something about asphyxiation just turns me on...

HAHAHAHA. I literally just fucking died laughing in the middle of class. Thanks for embarrassing the shit out of me.

I have no clue...I feel like Cena would rip your head off during sex. So that makes him a NO-NO. Maybe Ryder. I could be the man of the relationship. He's a complete woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back