• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Celebrities would you like to punch in the face?

On TV out here, there is a series of commercials for Nationwide Insurance. There is a guy that plays "the greatest spokesman in the world" in each commercial. He is INCREDIBLY annoying. His actions, voice and facial expressions are near unbearable. There is one commercial where he is helping a female customer named Pam. In this commercial, he changes Nationwides slogan from "Nationwide is on your side", to "Nation-Pam is on your......Sam". The way he says "Nation-Pam" is like nails on a chalkboard when I hear it.

Ashley Cole....money grabbing cunt who cheated on the dream woman of everyone in the UK. He is everything that is wrong with football.

As someone from Manchester, you're either City or United. Both are money grabbing ***** who are filled with players who are everything that is wrong with football.

Hardys and shane helms - naturally.
JBL - Openly admitted he was a cunt backstage to guys like the Miz, need I say more.
Lady Gaga - Pretty sure everyone would if they had the chance. I'd just like to ask her if she'd feel like jeans and T-shirt for a day!
I'm sure there is more but that's all for now...

I agree with Hardy's, Helms and JBL but don't go say you would like to punch the one person that got me back into music and her name is Lady Gaga.

I would beat up Jamie Oliver and Bubba the Love Sponge.

I agree with Hardy's, Helms and JBL but don't go say you would like to punch the one person that got me back into music and her name is Lady Gaga.

But I would! I'm sure even if you like her music you wouldn't mind giving her a slap round the chops and asking about how the costume made of beef was a political statement. I mean read this, "It is a devastation to me that I know my fans who are gay ... feel like they have governmental oppression on them. That's actually why I wore the meat tonight." something to do with gay fans, and that's why she wore meat. Surely It couldn't have just been another fashion statement.

Plus the fact Lily Allen liked it takes the biscuit for me. On the subject Lily Allen is very high on my list, as is Amy Winehouse, Proffessor Green and Kate Nash. I don't have a problem with londoners, just stupid attention grabbing young stars who make ridiculous statements. Lily Allen is the epitome of what being famous can do to you, she actually believes she is good at anything. Crap musician, crap designer, crap person in general. Wish I could ride the coattails of my famous parents. Obviously applies to peaches geldoff and will smith's kids as well, who both seem to be pricks. COME ON JADEN YOU WORKED WITH JACKIE FLIPPING CHAN, CRACK A SMILE!

By punch I assume you actually mean stab.

Simon Cowell
Katie Price
Sarah Palin
Ronaldo
Rupert Murdoch
David Cameron
Mark Wahlberg
Will Smith and his entire talentless family
Luis Suarez
Mike Ashley
Vince McMahon
James Corden
Everyone who "writes" for The Sun newspaper
Everyone who supports, plays for, manages or owns Manchester United

I sense that's just a small %. In all likelihood I'd probably exterminate 97% of the human race given the chance.

But I would! I'm sure even if you like her music you wouldn't mind giving her a slap round the chops and asking about how the costume made of beef was a political statement. I mean read this, "It is a devastation to me that I know my fans who are gay ... feel like they have governmental oppression on them. That's actually why I wore the meat tonight." something to do with gay fans, and that's why she wore meat. Surely It couldn't have just been another fashion statement.

BBC said:
Speaking after the awards, Gaga said the dress was open to "many interpretations" .

The meet dress has many ways in which you can view it. I would never dream off slapping Gaga.

BBC said:
Speaking after the awards, Gaga said the dress was open to "many interpretations" .

The meet dress has many ways in which you can view it. I would never dream off slapping Gaga.

Well that's as easy a kop-out as I've ever seen. Open to interpretation? Ok well mine was that it's just another publicity stunt, I've got no problem with that, but don't go round saying it's political and change your mind all of a sudden.

Erm anyway, Joey Barton, Emanuelle Adabayour and El Hadj Diouf, and probably rooney as well. Guys who would be locked up if it weren't for being able to kick a ball around, and that certainly aint a stab at football.

Yeah I think the most obvious one has just been named, who wouldn't slap Cowell's stupid cube-shaped head around.

Aaaaaaand Miley Cyrus and then I'm done for another blast.

So pretty much everyone more successful than you? Also, Gaga's "stunt" was part of her plan which drew tons of attention to the successful repeal of DADT, as well as the ongoing repeal of California's Prop 8 law.

DirtyJosé;2784742 said:
So pretty much everyone more successful than you?

Well who do you expect me to name, by virtue of the intention of this thread if they weren't famous I'd hardly do me any good mentionning them. Would you rather I said Barry Jones who lives at #46? If it was everyone more successful than me I would have said. "Anyone more successful than me" and been done with it.

DirtyJosé;2784742 said:
Also, Gaga's "stunt" was part of her plan which drew tons of attention to the successful repeal of DADT, as well as the ongoing repeal of California's Prop 8 law.

Thanks for that brainiac, couldn't have figured that one out. I denoted exactly what about her I didn't like and you obviously chose to ignore to ignore and confront. I don't think it'd be unfair to say after our debate the other day you've now got somewhat of an agenda, picking arguements where they don't belong.

Sooo anyway, I'll add Jimmy Carr to the list. Don't find him funny at all.

Thanks for that brainiac, couldn't have figured that one out. I denoted exactly what about her I didn't like and you obviously chose to ignore to ignore and confront. I don't think it'd be unfair to say after our debate the other day you've now got somewhat of an agenda, picking arguements where they don't belong.

You claimed you thought her actions were ingenuous, and merely a fashion statement coated in lie. It's clear to anyone who actually knew anything about it that she was genuine in her sympathy to the gay community, and that her decision to wear the outfit to draw attention to their plight was successful in getting public support behind gay activism.

You aren't that special to merit some sort of "agenda"; you just seem to be running a streak of saying dumb shit. Please, by all means, keep it up.

As someone from Manchester, you're either City or United. Both are money grabbing ***** who are filled with players who are everything that is wrong with football.

I was going to rep you but apparently I've given you too much already.

I used to like City because they were the anti-united. Now they're full of the same arrogant, glory-hunting, money-grabbing, self-righteous pricks that occupy the red half of Manchester.

People I'd like to punch out:

Kim Kardashian- First I'd stab her in her prissy azz with a medieval dagger, then beat the living tar out of her face, because she thinks 30 is middle aged. What a superficial idiot, she thinks that its SOO horrible to be single...boohoo snothead. Let me give you a box of kleenex after I spike your glass of shut the hell up biyotch.

Paris Hilton- seriously, you don't know how to make an xxx tape. Its as scripted as 'REALITY' tv. Anyone THAT dumb, has to be a genius in disguise. Probably not. But she needs a good fist sandwich here and there.

Lindsay Lohan- This girl is never gonna get better. We should just put money in the death pool now. I really hope she gets some REALLY PO'ed judge and they put her away for a LONG LONG time. Either that or she just ticks off someone in her next jail stint and they want to make her their 'girlfriend' and there's an accidental 'initiation.' LOL. I think she wouldn't know what happens if she was to be punched in the face. I think her mom and dad need to get a few punches for good measure too.

Octo-Mom- punch her in the face a few times, then kick her in the crotch and injure her babyholder so we don't have to keep seeing her stupid stuff on the tv about her millions and millions of babies.

Tila Tequila- 'nuff said.

DirtyJosé;2784784 said:
You claimed you thought her actions were ingenuous, and merely a fashion statement coated in lie.

That is my belief yes.

DirtyJosé;2784784 said:
It's clear to anyone who actually knew anything about it that she was genuine in her sympathy to the gay community, and that her decision to wear the outfit to draw attention to their plight was successful in getting public support behind gay activism.

Oh well that's stand-alone evidence you have there chief! Hey why don't we just make lie detector's redundant and hire you to judge the truth of a statement based on it's clarity of intention, you obviously have "the gift". No more evidence for your belief than I have for mine.

DirtyJosé;2784784 said:
You aren't that special to merit some sort of "agenda"; you just seem to be running a streak of saying dumb shit. Please, by all means, keep it up.

Good then kindly leave me be. It may (or may not) interest you to know I recieved a plethora of support (some from some guys of high standing but I'll name no names) for the points I made in our last debacle opposing your one mere objection. I'm happy for you to keep picking apart the "dumb shit" I'm saying as long as your tool-like statements of a Michael Cole proportion are kept as the lesser-accepted around here.

Now once again, I followed the rules of the thread, I stated my own belief. You have NO grounds for trying to correct me. Kindly sod off.

Vince Russo again and again and again infinitum!

Every overpaid sports person who has shafted their loyal support for an extra xxx pounds or dollars (Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney spring immediately to mind).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back