• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you got design Mods and Admins.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I found it hard to describe what I was asking for in the title, so bare with me if you were mislead or confused.

If you had the choice to change how Admins and Mods names were presented, and you could only change it for color. You can't change boldings or anything like that. Just color.

What color would you have all Admin's names show up, and what color would you have all mod's names show up?

Just wondering. ;)

No underlines though SNS. Just colors.

To be honest, I'm not just wondering....I'm stuck with my own little forum. I'm having trouble deciding what color fonts I want for Admins and Mods. I can't do anything fancy. I had it Red for Admins and Blue for mods, but I recently changed the background finally to a Football theme, but it makes the normal user's names come up in Blue as well, so it looks just like Mods. As far as I know, I can't change regular user colors, unless

I reckon I could keep red with the Admins, but maybe a whole new makeover would be better. Maybe keep the colors blending too. Something that looks good with blue. Two colors that look good with Blue, so the Admins, Mods, and Reg users all look nice in their fancy little font colors.

Gotta love when you make a stupid comment before reading somebody's post, and then editing it, and then having somebody reply to the stupid comment. :shrug:

Lol, I thought that you did say light gray at first. Hence the reason I said trolling. Sorry bout that. ;p

I've already made my own forum. It's finished, it may be a little bit rough around the edges, but my only real problem is lack of users.

Based on Football though, American football though. For discussion on everything related to the NFL. I have a section for the AFL (Australian football league) too.

I see, well good luck on getting people to join, I would join but I know nothing about American football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back