If you could do a shoot interview with any wrestler, who would it be ?

Scuba 06

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have watched a lot of shoots in my day and I can say there are a lot of interesting stories out there from the world of wrestling. I saw a posts similar to this a couple days ago about people's favorite shoot interviews. Recently, I saw one with ECW legend New Jack. I always thought the guy was nuts. I still think he is a bit crazy but I listened to him talk for about 40 minutes and the guy came across really smart about the business. He seemed really honest and stayed very professional throughout the whole thing. It's on youtube, I would recommend it. Anyways, I also loved the last call with Scott Hall. Could you imagine sitting, talking to this guy for a couple hours. He probably has the craziest stories. Nobody had more fun back in the day than him and his crew. I also have heard some of RVD's radio show and he seemed like a cool guy to hear talk about wrestling and life in general. My top guy to meet though would probably be Foley. Foley is probably my favorite wrestler and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. This guy has been everywhere in the sport and pretty much seen it all. I defiently would love an opputunity to sit down and listen to these guys just tell stories. How bout you guys. Which wrestlers would you like to shoot with. Oh I almost forgot, I would really like to meet Mickie James or Velvet Sky, maybe both. Id probably have a mini-stroke right there.

Randy Savage

He has been through many of the era's in wrestling, from territories, to the Hogan times, the Monday night wars. He has seen both the WcW side and WWF side. And he has have quite a few controversies, which always make shoots interesting.

What would i want to be asked?

I would love to hear his thoughs on the fued with Ricky Steamboat, from the ring-bell angle, to the actual WM match.

His thoughts on WM 4 and the truth behind The Million Dollar Man being booked to orginally win the title.

The many fallouts with Hogan

His thoughts on Liz, the early days to her death.

Fallout with Vince.

The truth of him "snapping into" Steph's virginity.

The NWO days.

His image of being very stiff on his elbow drops at the end of his career.

Id talk to The Undertaker. Id want to get his thoughts on...

- The early days of his career

- Coming into the WWE(F)

- Whos idea was it for The Undertaker character

- What it was like working so long for WWE

- What was it like having such a storied history with HBK and working with him throught the years

- What went through his mind and how he felt after his infamous HITC with Mick Foley

- What it was like going from a rookie and working your way up to being a locker room leader

- Who were the guys in the locker room he couldn't stand/ stand to work with

- Who were the guys he liked working with

- Who was he closest to in the locker room

- What his relationship is like with Vince throughout the years

- What it was like keeping the same character relevant throughout the years

- How the WM streak came about

- Whats its like being on the road and trying to have a family

- What does he see himself doing after retiring from WWE

- What does he do when he's not on the road

- What would he be doing if he wasn't in wrestling

- What are his thought about the different eras in WWE and which one he liked the best

- What are his thoughts on the PG era

As you can see I have a ton of questions for the man. He is the one person who really has not broken character throughout the years with the company. Guys like The Rock, Austin, Bret Hart, etc. have answered these types of questions before, wether it was on camera or in a book. Taker has kept quiet and mysterious.

i,d pick JEFF HARDY!! ited be really interestin i mean hes past his prime but hes still above avrage in the ring he stilll has a little charisma. but the reason i pick jeff is cause alll the interesting quistons i could ask him quistons like why did you throw youre career away for drugs? does being high make jumping off ladder easy? he was my favrite wrestler before he started well not being good.

are u saying the heat between Randy Savage and McMahon is due to savage sleeping with stef and taking her virgininty??? Also to answer the question of the post i would like an honest sitdown interview with Eric Bishcoff and see exactly what happened behind the scenes

Id talk to The Undertaker. Id want to get his thoughts on...

- The early days of his career

- Coming into the WWE(F)

- Whos idea was it for The Undertaker character

- What it was like working so long for WWE

- What was it like having such a storied history with HBK and working with him throught the years

- What went through his mind and how he felt after his infamous HITC with Mick Foley

- What it was like going from a rookie and working your way up to being a locker room leader

- Who were the guys in the locker room he couldn't stand/ stand to work with

- Who were the guys he liked working with

- Who was he closest to in the locker room

- What his relationship is like with Vince throughout the years

- What it was like keeping the same character relevant throughout the years

- How the WM streak came about

look up undertaker out of character interveiw on youtube o & it was vinces idea for his character he awnserd a few of ur quistons on that interveiw

look up undertaker out of character interveiw on youtube o & it was vinces idea for his character he awnserd a few of ur quistons on that interveiw

I was unaware that existed. I was mainly talking about things like WWE dvds. They have had dvds for the Bret Hart and Austin about their careers...but the Undertaker career dvd didn't have any interviews or anything. Unless Im missing one that came out already. Ill check that interview out though for sure.

I'd like to interview Rowdy Roddy Piper. I met him a few years ago at a horror movie convention. He was so appreciative of everyone that came to meet him. Even though he only had a few minutes with everyone he took the time to talk and answer a couple questions. I'd love to sit down and hear some of his stories from over the years.

I was unaware that existed. I was mainly talking about things like WWE dvds. They have had dvds for the Bret Hart and Austin about their careers...but the Undertaker career dvd didn't have any interviews or anything. Unless Im missing one that came out already. Ill check that interview out though for sure.

He did an Off the Record interview with that guy who is a Bret Hart mark.

He did answer most of/if not all of your questions in that interview. He talked about his character, who came up with it, how he got the job, being the locker room leader, he talks about HHH's politics. He mentions a lot of stuff in that interview. It was great.

If you're a 'Taker fan and have never seen this interview, you should definitely check it out.

Chris Jericho.It would end with like this.

Me:And on a closing note is it true that your from toronto?

Chris:Im from Winnipeg You IDIOT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back