if you could book raw for on night...

Sora/roxas

Pre-Show Stalwart
So im not sure if this should go here or in Book this so feel free to move it.

So if you had control of raw for one week, say next week, how would you book it assuming no one is injured.
Heres mine:
first match-Evan bourne vs. William Regal- Regal has great in ring skills and with Evans high octane style could make for a good opener
winner-Bourne
Second match-Golddust vs. Tedd Dibiase in a ladder match for the million dollar title- this would end their feud and give Dibiase some momentum to climb up the ladder(no pun intended) to a point where hes not a total joke
winner-Dibiase
third match-Darren young vs. Heath slater- This gives darren young something to do and a feud with nexus might be what he needs to get back on track. But nexus attacks him and takes him out.
winner- darren young
fourth match-sheamus vs.John morrison- This feud has been building intensity and these two put on a great match during the season premiere of Raw. And a good way to get morrison into the ME scene.
Winner-morrison
Main event- the Miz vs. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett- Some of you might be wondering how this would be put together. Simple, have Miz come out and interuppt an arguement between Barrett and Orton and there you go. Good match and gives Miz incentive to cash in MITB at SS no matter who wins. Of course Orton would win but only to get a beat down from Miz then nexus shows up and takes him out.
Winner- Orton

Ok now its your turn. Any match up you wanna see. Explain why you want to see them.

edit: So i thought i was in the Raw section but i wasnt i have already asked to get it moved so dont report me or anything please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back