How would you book WM27?

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I don't know if this has been done so i apoligize if so.Anyway the question is simple if you had power on creating the lineup with the current WWE roster what card would you put on the table?Heres mine.

Tourrnament for the unified WWE World Title

Orton vs Punk winner Orton

Cena vs Edge winner CENA

Trips vs Jericho winner Trips

Taker vs Sheamus winner Taker

Orton vs Cena winner cena

Trips vs taker winner taker

Cena vs Taker winner and new champ Taker who is now 21-0
Taker grabs the mic saying he can't compete the way he could 10 or 15 years ago and that he will retire the next match he loses then Mizes music hits Miz cashes in Money in the bank to win the title
Miz grabs the mic and says I'm the Miz and I'm not only Awsome but The new world champ who just ended the Undertakers streak and his career and then laughs.That was the main event so the show closes there.making taker 21-1

besides the tournament

10 man Money In The Bank
Bourne vs. Mcyntire vs. morrison vs. Dibiase vs. Rhodes vs. Kingston vs. Del Rio
vs. Kane vs. Big show vs. Swagger
winner Mcyntire

Daniel Bryan vs. Mysterio
this could be a classic
winner Bryan

6 pack Challenge
Barret vs.Otunga vs.Gabriel vs. Tarver vs. Slater vs. Shefield
winner Barret

I agree with a few, I would book it this way though:

Undertaker vs John Cena - Main Event World Title Unifictaion Match (Undertaker wins)

Daniel Bryan vs Whoever (because Bryan can make a 5* match with anyone) For an IC Title Unification Champion Match

thats all I really had in mind

LMAO

WWE Undisputed Title-John Cena (WWE Champ) vs Randy Orton (World Champ)
Have Cena win the WWE title at the rumble and Orton win the Rumble again. Orton challenges the World Heavyweight Champion the Smackdown after the Rumble and wins the title. Both successfully defend their titles at EC. Now lets say Vince McMahon shows up on Raw and announces a unification at WM Later that night Miz gets "injured" in a match and we're told he'll be out for months. Cena wins at Mania making him Undisputed WWE Champion..."AWSOME!" Miz comes down and nails Orton with the case then hits SCF on Cena for the pin. Miz is now the new Undisputed Champion.
Undertaker vs Chris Jericho-Streak vs Retirement-Taker 19-0
Triple H vs Sheamus II-Sheamus

That's about all I got lol

WWE Undisputed Title-John Cena (WWE Champ) vs Randy Orton (World Champ)
Whether we want to admit it or not, this match is already set in stone.

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
Talk about a dream match this match would have the potential to rival Bret Hart vs Owen Hart at Wrestlemania X, these two guys are two of the best technical wrestlers on the planet and would put on a freaking five star match if they were given the time, they are both good with there feet and move around with the crowd this is a dream match that I would do almost anything to see this match, going ahead and make a big expectation if this match happens this could possibly be in the best match ever conversation and category.

Streak vs Career-Undertaker vs Chris Jericho
Definitely the best potential match-up at the moment. I won't be surprised if this match tops Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26 (although I don't think this will top the one at Wrestlemania 25). One of the two biggest draws in not only WWE history but in all of pro wrestling, two of the biggest icons going face to face, Jericho is one of the best entertainers and mic workers two ever pick up a mic, The Undertaker is one of the greatest performers to ever step foot in a wrestling ring, this match would simply lure me too buy this pay per view, the other parts of the card could be absolute crap but I would still buy it just to see this match five star match written all over it. And I think one last match against Undertaker at the grandest stage of them all is only proper for a legend like Y2J.

No Disqualification-Edge vs Christian
This could be possibly one of Edge's best feud, and this match would be good for Christian he has never headlined Wrestlemania as a singles wrestler and this would really help him career and give him some credibility, talk about these two guys going head to head, Christian could use the I have never been given the opportunity as his motive for attacking Edge, this match would be a dream match for me, because Christian has never been give a chance to display his talent.

Sheamus vs Goldberg
Goldberg vs Undertaker won't happen cause there's no way Goldberg would want to lose his last match and there's no way Vince would let Goldberg ends The Streak; Undertaker vs Sheamus shouldn't happen because there's no way Sheamus has the capability of following or surpassing both Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WRestlemania 25 & 26, so this is the best potential match-up with Goldberg & Sheamus. If WWE could hype Sheamus and Goldberg up, it should be a proper match. They both have similar wrestling styles, and the skill is there for them both. Sheamus is the one who does a lot of things nobody thinks he can do. He ended Cena's title reign, he put out HHH, and adding facing Goldberg at Wrestlemania would be a great storyline for Wrestlemania 27, where Goldberg is rumored to return so his son could see him wrestle one more time.

Street Fight-Triple H vs Wade Barret
With HHH wanting to help rising younger stars, I can see this match happening. Should be an entertaining match, though.

The Miz vs Rey Mysterio
Rey could always be used to build up a high profile feud, and I think next year it's Miz who would be involved with Rey.

Miz grabs the mic and says I'm the Miz and I'm not only Awsome but The new world champ who just ended the Undertakers streak and his career and then laughs.That was the main event so the show closes there.making taker 21-1

Hahehe you are living in a dream world, of all the better superstars that could end the streak (which isn't likely Don't dream on it, it SHOULDN'T and WILL NEVER HAPPENED especially if it's the like of tha idiot the whiz) hahhe the Miz, hahhe many would agree with me, that is the stupidest person to break the streak!

Notable wrestlers whose better at ending the streak; Ted Dibiase Jr., John Morrison, Shame-us, Wade Barrett, Drew Mcintyre! Dolph Ziggler, (even) Alberto Del Rio, Christian (who works his Ass off) CM Punk, Tyson Kidd, (even) Daniel Bryan (whose a million times better) Justin Gabriel, Koslov and you chose The Miz?? Seriously? I don't even have to explain myself! Just cause the wwe is running out of ideas and decided (for some unknown reasons) to let the miz have his little moment of glory doesn't mean he's gonna end the streak, he's the last person on this planet that is gonna end the streak it'll be disrespectful hahhe of all persons sheesh!! Now let me tell you what's really gonna happened, NO ONE ENDS THE STREAK!!

here's my Wrestlemania line up if I was to make the card..
1. CM punk vs Jericho vs Edge, winner gets a shot a Taker for the title later on in the main event!
2. John Cena vs Drew M with Vince in his corner
3. John Morrison vs Randy Orton vs Shame-us for the wwe championship
4. Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler vs Christian vs Ted Dibiase Jr for the IC strap
5. Rey Mysterio vs Miz vs Daniel Bryan for the US title
*Miz cashes in money in the bank in the John Morrison vs Randy Orton vs Shame-us match and FAILS making him the first to cash in money in the bank and not win the title! or Scenario b; Miz cashes in money in the bank and wins the title but the opponent who won money in the bank earlier in the evening at Wrestlmania also cashes his money in the bank and beats the Miz! NOW that is AWESOME!!!!!!

I think you would need Goldberg Vs Undertaker in main event

i think gabriel vs mysterio IC title

Edge and Cristian reunite to face big show and the great khali Tag titles

mitb Brian, bourne, kingston, slater, Kaval, young, R truth, and Miz
winner= R truth

world title match Kane vs Orton vs barret vs Shamus vs HHH vs jericho elimination chamber to unify world titles

and Michael McGillicutty Vs Alex Riley vs Morrison US title

Main Event
Undertaker vs John Cena
Super Cena vs Undefeated Streak. What would happen? Seriously...

WWE Championship- Triple H (RR winner) vs Sheamus
Sheamus has gotten 10 times better from last years mania. I think putting a title on the line would make it a classic.

World Heavyweight Championship- Kaval vs Daniel Bryan
Pants would fill with cum. Both need to be faces. Anyways this is a dream match to me. Give them 30 minutes of what ever they wanna do...no holding back. I know its very unlikly but damn, I wanna see this.

Edge vs Christian
Number one contendership for world championship

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabrial vs Skip Shepfield vs Heath Slater vs Darren Young vs Michael Tarver

US Title
Husky Harris vs MVP
Both are athletic guys. Could actually be a waaayyy underrated match

MiTB
Kofi vs Miz vs Alex Riley vs Matt Hardy vs John Morrison vs R-Truth vs Jack Swagger vs a returning Ezekiel Jackson;)
(Miz loses his first cash in)

Rey Mysterio vs Albeto Del Rio

Layla vs Kelly Kelly in a naked bitch match. Both fight completely naked and I get to fuck the winner.:p
End in a DQ...so its a 3-way

WINNERS
Undertaker
Kaval
Christian
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
Husky Harris
Big Zeke
Alberto Del Rio

World HeavyWeight Champion vs wwe champion title unification
Chris Jericho vs The Miz - winner and still the only ever person to unify two world titles (as far as i know) Chris Jericho

Undertaker VS John Cena - winner the undertaker

Grudge match (all the men who didnt make the world title match)
Triple H vs Edge vs Cm Punk vs Rey mesterio - winner Edge

MITB match (all non former wolrd champs)
Christian vs Matt hardy vs Drew Mcintyre vs John Morrison vs Zack Ryder vs MVP vs Evan Bourne vs R Truth - winners after both pulling down the briefcase at the same time, Christian and Matt Hardy

Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barret - winner daniel bryan

Sheamus vs Kane in a no dq match - winner sheamus

womens championship match
dont really care, i just know its going to be there

Opening match IC vs US title unifaction
Big Show vs Ezekiel Jackson - winner Big Show

looks pretty good to me

can't help but notice you messed up on your tournament list

Orton vs Punk winner Orton

Cena vs Edge winner Edge

Trips vs Jericho winner Trips

Taker vs Sheamus winner Taker

Orton vs Cena winner cena

Trips vs taker winner taker

Cena vs Taker winner and new champ Taker who is now 21-0

(thought, orton, edge, trips and taker won....)
Then you have Cena Vs orton....and winner cena... should of been Edge...I am only guessing you meant to have Cena win....not Edge

currently i would book wrestlemania like this:

Hart Dynasty vs. Usos vs. Reunited MNM (heels)
triple threat tag match for tag titles

Maryse vs. Melina vs. Gail Kim
for Divas/Womens title

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
2 out of 3 falls match

Alex Riley vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. R-Truth vs. Joe "Mr. Perfect" Hennig vs. Drew Mcintyre vs. Alberto Del Rio
Money in the Bank

Christian vs. Edge

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
Unified Intercontinental/ US Title

The Undertaker vs. Sheamus

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. David Otunga and Wade Barrett

Randy Orton vs. "Y2J" Chris Jericho

The Miz vs. John Cena
WWE Title Match

Main Event: Matt Stiker vs. "Vintage" Michael Cole
(joke)

Undertaker vs Sheamus? Pffft! Yeah, right. That match is soooooooo gonna follow and surpass Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels in the last two Wrestlemanias. Seriously, dude. What makes u think Sheamus has the ability of doing that?

Opening Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kaval
Kaval goes to Smackdown! and for the most part, becomes pals with Mysterio. Eventually he feels he is superior to Mysterio and slowly begins to turn on Rey around January. Their feud culminates in a match at WrestleMania with Rey picking up the win with a standout match from both competitors.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
The Miz vs. Jack Swagger vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Evan Bourne vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. MVP vs. Drew McIntyre
The Miz cashes in his MITB shot on Orton after the Royal Rumble and becomes the first guy not to win the title. However, this does not derail his push. Going into WrestleMania, Miz vows to win the match again and comes good on his promise. Bryan also shines in this match and the crowd thinks that he'll win in the closing moments, just before Miz bests Bryan. The MITB pay-per-view does not return in 2011. Oh, and The Miz will win the championship when he cashes in the briefcase this time around.

Teacher vs. Student:
Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett
After Nexus separates, Barrett and Jericho start teaming. Jericho again acts as the mentor for Wade. The duo remain as heels, but Jericho shows some signs of face every now and again. After losing in an opportunity to become tag champions, Barrett turns on Jericho, thus turning Jericho into a full fledged face. Jericho puts Barrett over here after some underhandedness from Wade.

Intercontinental / United States Championship Unification Match:
Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Champion) vs. John Morrison (United States Champion)
I pick these two to go into WrestleMania as the respective champions because I think they could both be future big names. I like Morrison winning here. He is ready to come back as a strong heel.

WrestleMania Rematch:
Triple H vs. Sheamus
Triple H does what is best for the business and stays away from the ring until No Way Out (yeah, the pay-per-view went back to that name). Of course, he begins a program with the man who put him out for close to one year in a rematch from last year. To the dismay of the crowd, Sheamus beats Triple H in Hunter's first match back, and wins cleanly at that.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Justin Gabriel & Skip Sheffield (Champions) vs. Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes
Aside from Barrett, Gabriel and Sheffield are the breakouts from Nexus. They show remorse for following Barrett and become faces. The make a good team of power meets speed and win the tag titles. Meanwhile, DiBiase and Rhodes stay away from each other until the Royal Rumble where the decide that they are going to teaming once again. I like DiBiase and Rhodes getting the win here.

The Streak:
The Undertaker vs. John Cena
There is a lot of debate to whether this match should go down at this years WrestleMania or to save it until Taker's 20th. I say pull the trigger now. With the way that The Undertaker has been positioned, Cena is the only guy who might stand any chance against the streak. As much as I hate the streak, I will say that it will live on for one more year.

Women's Championship Match:
Beth Phoenix (Champion) vs. AJ Lee
A bit of a cool down between the two main events and also a chance for the women to have the spotlight. Phoenix comes back from her injury, turns heel, and is dominant once again. AJ Lee wins NXT season 3 and is played up as the underdog baby face. She finally overcomes Phoenix and wins the title in a feel-good moment.

WWE / World Championship Unification Triple Threat Match:
Randy Orton (WWE Champion) vs. CM Punk (World Heavyweaight Champion) vs. Christian (Royal Rumble Winner)
I know this probably is not the main event that anyone else might be thinking of, but hear me out. Cena vs. Taker does not need to be centered around the title; their match will draw well enough without it. There has been little opposition to the WWE & World titles being united at this years WrestleMania; the time is right. So why Orton, Punk, & Christian? Well, Orton's time is now. He's more over than even Cena and is at the top of his game. Undoubtedly, he'll carry Raw through 2010 and into 2011. Punk is the best on Smackdown and he should be elevated into the main event scene over there shortly after the conclusion of the SES. He is an awesome heel. And then there's Christian. Obviously, after the close of the ECW brand, Christian's been buried. But I believe he can bounce back. He starts gaining steam and by the time the Royal Rumble comes around he is once again considered a major player. He wins the Rumble and since the titles are being unified, it becomes a Triple Threat. Something that has bothered me lately is how there are fewer and fewer guys who can "finally win the big one". What I mean by that is a superstar finally winning the title after years and years of hard work and dedication. This happened for Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Benoit, for examples. With guys like Sheamus, CM Punk, and Jack Swagger winning the title at such a young age, some opportunities to have big, feel-good title wins can never be. I'm not saying that young guys as champions is always wrong; it's definitely not. But there also is a need for a guy finally reaching the top of the mountain after years of trying. That is where Christian comes into play. In my eyes, there's no one more deserving. I have no doubt in my mind that these guys could have one hell of a triple threat match and, if properly booked, Christian becoming the new Unified WWE World Heavyweight championship would make for a moment similar to Michael's and Benoit's title wins.

Undertaker vs Sheamus? Pffft! Yeah, right. That match is soooooooo gonna follow and surpass Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels in the last two Wrestlemanias. Seriously, dude. What makes u think Sheamus has the ability of doing that?

I'm sorry, anywhere in my post did I type, "I think the Undertaker vs. Sheamus is going to be even better than Undertaker vs. HBK for the past two years." Yeah I really didn't think so. I said Undertaker vs. Sheamus because Undertaker is known for having good Wrestlemania matches and obviously since WWE is moving in younger direction, if Sheamus can have a semi decent match then it could put him over more.

Also, you are implying that every single year The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches have been better. So pretty much you are saying that WM 15 vs Bossman was better than WM 14 vs Kane. So what you're saying is that WM 19 vs A-Train and The Big Show? was better than WM 18 vs Flair. What you're saying is that WM 22 vs Mark Henry? was better than WM 21 vs Randy Orton.

I think its pretty safe to say that some of his WM matches over the years have been sub-par. The only reason the last 2 years were so good is because he was facing Shawn Michaels. IMO Shawn Michaels made those matches so great and not the Undertaker. Sure, Chris Jericho would be a great opponent (i'm a huge Y2J fan) but he's already established and i was thinking in WWE's move to push younger talent that Sheamus (who can wrestle better than John Cena btw) would gain more from the match than an established star.

I been reading on how everyone would book this, but these all sound so pathetic on how you're booking them. They either seem dull, or non realistic.

Someone said Big show vs Elizel Jackson for the IC US title unify for opening of wm 27. Are you serious!

Honestly most of the cards you guys posted are just horrible.
You guys assume guys that aren't relevant now are going to be relevant by April.
Also you can't just throw a bunch of random guys in matches, it'd be nice to have that many superstars out there but honestly it's not realistic.
Plus most of you are putting unification matches when its not even confirmed they're going through with it.

I think my card is realistic and reasonable, feel free to disagree or comment on any of my matches.

WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs The Miz

The story behind this would have Miz call out Orton for a title match at WM the monday night after the Royal Rumble. It would not only be refreshing but would cement Miz's as "the next big thing".
Winner: Miz

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs Christian

With Edge's rumored move to the blue brand this would definitely steal the show. This is the feud we've all been waiting for and who better to put Christian over than his "brother" ?
Winner: Chrisitan

Undertaker vs John Cena
Undertaker doesn't have that many WM matches left in him and if there were ever a WM "dream match" this would be one of those.
Cena would look like a legitimate threat to Taker's Streak.
Winner: Undertaker

Sheamus vs Triple H
Have Triple H cost Sheamus the belt at TLC, have Sheamus cost Trips the Royal Rumble, have them duke it out at Elimination Chamber that ends in a dq then put them in some sort of gimmick match at WM.
This time though I feel it would be right for Sheamus to win.
Winner: Sheamus

Chris Jericho vs John Morrison
I don't know how they're going to handle Jericho's departure but I assume he will put the blame on Morrison so it would only make sense for Jericho to make his return looking for revenge. Knowing Jericho he would put over JoMo since he knows it will benefit JoMo more than it will Jericho.
Winner: John Morrison

As for the rest of the card I'm not sure because there's guys like Kane, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Wade Barret, Daniel Bryan, etc who I don't know what direction they could take them in.

I guess my card could be considered the top of the card.

Honestly most of the cards you guys posted are just horrible.
You guys assume guys that aren't relevant now are going to be relevant by April.
Also you can't just throw a bunch of random guys in matches, it'd be nice to have that many superstars out there but honestly it's not realistic.
Plus most of you are putting unification matches when its not even confirmed they're going through with it.

I think my card is realistic and reasonable, feel free to disagree or comment on any of my matches.

WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs The Miz

The story behind this would have Miz call out Orton for a title match at WM the monday night after the Royal Rumble. It would not only be refreshing but would cement Miz's as "the next big thing".
Winner: Miz

Edge(c) vs Christian

With Edge's rumored move to the blue brand this would definitely steal the show. This is the feud we've all been waiting for and who better to put Christian over than his "brother" ?
Winner: Chrisitan

Undertaker vs John Cena
Undertaker doesn't have that many WM matches left in him and if there were ever a WM "dream match" this would be one of those.
Cena would look like a legitimate threat to Taker's Streak.
Winner: Undertaker

Sheamus vs Triple H
Have Triple H cost Sheamus the belt at TLC, have Sheamus cost Trips the Royal Rumble, have them duke it out at Elimination Chamber that ends in a dq then put them in some sort of gimmick match at WM.
This time though I feel it would be right for Sheamus to win.
Winner: Sheamus

Chris Jericho vs John Morrison
I don't know how they're going to handle Jericho's departure but I assume he will put the blame on Morrison so it would only make sense for Jericho to make his return looking for revenge. Knowing Jericho he would put over JoMo since he knows it will benefit JoMo more than it will Jericho.
Winner: John Morrison

As for the rest of the card I'm not sure because there's guys like Kane, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Wade Barret, Daniel Bryan, etc who I don't know what direction they could take them in.

I guess my card could be considered the top of the card.

This looks most realistic in my opinion , hard make good card with so much talent. What i would change is, Orton vs Cena belt. Have Miz or Alex Riley vs Daniel bryan for the us title. if miz and he loses the belt but cashes the money in bank on cena after orton and cena with cena winning.

But like i said so hard make a hard when so many possibility and if you try make a card you be leaving alot people out.

I'm sorry, anywhere in my post did I type, "I think the Undertaker vs. Sheamus is going to be even better than Undertaker vs. HBK for the past two years." Yeah I really didn't think so. I said Undertaker vs. Sheamus because Undertaker is known for having good Wrestlemania matches and obviously since WWE is moving in younger direction, if Sheamus can have a semi decent match then it could put him over more.

Also, you are implying that every single year The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches have been better. So pretty much you are saying that WM 15 vs Bossman was better than WM 14 vs Kane. So what you're saying is that WM 19 vs A-Train and The Big Show? was better than WM 18 vs Flair. What you're saying is that WM 22 vs Mark Henry? was better than WM 21 vs Randy Orton.

I think its pretty safe to say that some of his WM matches over the years have been sub-par. The only reason the last 2 years were so good is because he was facing Shawn Michaels. IMO Shawn Michaels made those matches so great and not the Undertaker. Sure, Chris Jericho would be a great opponent (i'm a huge Y2J fan) but he's already established and i was thinking in WWE's move to push younger talent that Sheamus (who can wrestle better than John Cena btw) would gain more from the match than an established star.

U said 'Undertaker is known for having good Wrestlemania matches', right?

Then how did:

1. His match with Giant Gonzales at Wrestlemania IX turn out to be his worst match of all time?

2. His match with King Kong Bundy at Wrestlemania XI turn out to be an epic fail?

3. His match with Big Boss Man at Wrestlemania XV turn out to be the worst Hell In A Cell match of all time? And until now it remains as his only Wrestlemania to receive 'boring' chants from the fans.

4. He fail to carry A-Train to a legendary match at Wrestlemania XIX?

5. His match with Mark Henry at Wrestlemania XXII turn out to be the worst Casket match of all time?

My point is just like Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Big Boss Man, A-Train, and Mark Henry, Sheamus is unworthy to be added to The Streak. He wouldn't add bigger credibility for The Streak than Jericho or Cena and in case u didn't notice, Sheamus has already been established as a main eventer (albeit a horrible one). The Undertaker's last four Wrestlemania matches have been nothing but bliss, I think his next two also needs to be classics, not sub-par matches. And since Sheamus couldn't make classics despite constantly facing Triple H, Cena, Orton, and Edge, what makes u think he can make one with Undertaker?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I don't think Undertaker vs Sheamus would get 'This is awesome!' from the crowd or make the crowds stood from start to finish. And by all means, be it status wise or ability wise, Sheamus is nowhere near Shawn Michaels or Chris Jericho or John Cena. Not in this lifetime, or the next.

Another problem with Sheamus is how he is being booked. With the name 'The Celtic Warrior' he ran away from Nexus faster than Tyson Gay and his finisher is what? Pump Kick? Even Sweet Chin Music looks more devastating than that! And thanks to The Undead Titan for this list, Sheamus' also has an impressive series of title defending (sarcasm):

Won the WWE Title because John Cena fell into the table.
Kept the title because he DQ'ed himself.
Kept the title because he defeated Orton by DQ.
Then he lost it at E-Chamber.
Won the WWE Title back at F4W because of the Nexus.
Kept the title on RAW because of Nexus.
Kept the title at Money in the Bank because of Nexus.
Kept the title at Summerslam by DQ.

This is WWE's way of building a dominant monster heel?

See, I'll compare him with some other successful monster heels from 1990's the who also faced Undertaker at Wrestlemania and see how he differs from them. One thing, though, they actually had devastating finishers and they didn't need 7 men to help them win every time because they could do it all by themselves:

1. Diesel (Kevin Nash) = Call him Big Daddy Cool or Kevin Nash, his stint in WWE as Diesel has been one of the biggest push ever; in less than one year, he won the Intercontinental belt, the Tag Team championship and the WWF World Title. He was certainly the most dominating wrestler and also one of the biggest names during The New Generation Era of Wrestling (1994-1996). He had more than an impressive size at 6'11" with 320 pounds of muscle; he also had a huge charisma, cut great promos and was so over with the fans. Over the course of being a WWE champion for more than one year, he defeated Shawn Michaels, Sid, Bret Hart, British Bulldog, Virgil, Bam Bam Bigelow, and pretty much every main eventer minus The Undertaker, who defeated him at Wrestlemania 12. And his finisher, Jacknife Powerbomb, was pretty devastating.

2. Sycho Sid = If Lesnar was the example of pain, then Sid was the example of Ruthless. Nicknamed The Ruler of The World at 6'9" and 317 lbs, he had an amazing psychotic gimmick and he was feared by all. With his reputation earned from his run with Ric Flair's Four Horsemen and his NWA World Heavyweight title won against Sting, he later managed to win the WWF Championship twice to dominate the WWE in 1996-97 and became one of the biggest names in the dawn of The New Generation Era. During his tenure in WWE, he defeated Undertaker, Bret Hart, Vader, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Goldust, British Bulldog, and Owen Hart by his vile finisher, Release Powerbomb.

3. Masked Kane = Often cited as the finest monster heel in the sports entertainment ever since the retirement of Andre The Giant, The Big Red Machine stood in 6'10" and 323 lbs. The Big Red Monster was the first to really physically dominate The Undertaker and he always been his nemesis in their feuds, when they were not together as the Brothers Of Destruction.He's the only one to have made The Undertaker look human when The Undertaker was using his Lord of Darkness Persona. After tearing the steel door of HIAC when he debuted, he took out The Undertaker before literally taking out the entire roster, defeating guys like Mankind, Vader, Stone Cold, The Rock, Big Show, Triple H, and many others. His two feared finishers, Chokeslam & Tombstone Piledriver, perfectly symbolizes his persona in three words: heartless, merciless, and fearless.

So, basically Sheamus is somewhere in between joining the ranks of great monster heels like Andre The Giant, King Kong Bundy, Diesel, Sid, Big Show, and Masked Kane & joining the ranks of poor excuse of monster heels like Giant Gonzales, Big Boss Man, A-Train, The Great Khali, Mark Henry, and Vladimir Kozlov. I say, the way he's booked right now, he is closer to the latter.

The Streak lacks big names and credibility thanks to the five nobodies (Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Big Boss Man, A-Train, and Mark Henry), I don't think we need another no namers to be included on it. The least of all, although the match may not be able to follow Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels TWICE, big name like Jericho or Cena would give a bigger credibility than a match with Sheamus could.

I don't mind seeing Undertaker vs Sheamus, but definitely not at Wrestlemania. For Wrestlemania 27 & 28, I believe Undertaker will have to face Chris Jericho & John Cena/Masked Kane consecutively. In the last four Wrestlemanias The Streak is not about pushing someone over, it's about putting classic matches.

And I beg to differ yet again with another one of your saying: IMO Shawn Michaels made those matches so great and not the Undertaker.

Dude, it takes two to tango. Always was, always is, always will be. If u got people like Razor Ramon, Diesel, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Triple H, Kurt Angle, John Cena, and Undertaker as your Wrestlemania opponent of course you're bound to have great matches at Wrestlemania. If not, then you're completely a f*cked up performer like Triple H & Randy Orton, two men with array of great opponents but only got not more than 1 or 2 Wrestlemania classics. Triple H's Wrestlemania classics are only against Undertaker at Wrestlemania X-7 and against Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XX. Just look at Shawn Michaels' match with El Matador at Wrestlemania VIII or Tatanka at Wrestlemania IX, he didn't steal the show right? Right, because his opponents weren't good at all.

If u want to bring up his match against Vince at Wrestlemania XXII or Flair at Wrestlemania XXIV, I want to say those two matches are two of the most overrated matches I've ever seen in my life. And tha also shows how PWI and most of Shawn Michaels fans could be sooooo biased when it comes to him. Edge vs Foley OWNED Wrestlemania XXII, my god it was such an underrated match!

And as for Wrestlemania XXIV....The vast majority of people have said Ric Flair or Shawn Micheals, which I fully understand, but I think that the performance put on by The Undertaker and Edge is often overlooked. I re-watched that match recently, and it was outstanding, by far the best match on the card that night.

People remember the Flair retirement from that night. They remember CM Punk winning Money in the Bank. Some even remember Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show. All of those were important matches, but The Undertaker and Edge put on a true main event worthy performance that always seems to get lost in the shuffle. I mean, I'd even go so far as to call it a classic. I think that most people had a pretty strong inclination that The Undertaker would win, but it was exciting all the way through, it had a ton of great twists and turns, it had some great near falls. Overall just a great, great match.

On the whole, Wrestlemania 24 wasn't a spectacular pay-per-view. There have been plenty of 'Mania events before and hell, even since, that have far outstripped it. However, that was an excellent match and main event worthy.Undertaker vs Edge is THE best Wrestle Mania 'WRESTLING' match since Angle vs Michaels. Edge reminded everybody that he's one of the best in the business & not just a transitional champion. He was actually more dominant over The Undertaker than anybody else has ever been at a Wrestle Mania. Edge reversed almost every Undertaker move and what made the match even more interesting was the less predictable finish which saw The Dead Man win via submission instead of The Tombstone that EVERYBODY was expecting him to win by. Wrestling quality wise, this match is on another planet compared to Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair in a 'retirement' match(which doesn't hold any meaning by now cause Flair wrestled again in TNA).

Those who aren't clouded by hype could tell Undertaker vs Edge is comparable to any technical wrestling matches in masterpiece level. It surpassed my expectations and was extremely intense. This was a great main event that truly culminated the whole night just into one match. Edge tried to have everyone help him keep his title, but Undertaker in an unreal state takes them all on. You can feel the intensity, the rivalry and the hype behind this match. Lots of nearfalls and counters made this match just plain enjoyable and pure entertainment.

To say this match was awesome would be an understatement. I was on the edge (pun intended) of my seat pretty much from bell-to-bell. The outcome of an Undertaker match at Wrestlemania has become a foregone conclusion for almost a decade, but this match actually had me believing that the streak could come to an end. At one point, Edge hits a spear and I thought it was over; leaping from my seat when Undertaker kicked out confirmed to me that this match had me hooked.

The first half of the match featured many counters and reversals, including Edge reversing Old School, the Chokeslam, and the Last Ride. Both guys are touted as being undefeated at Wrestlemania. Edge has also never lost to the undertaker. Edge isn’t intimated and starts with punches. But he must forgot that the Undertaker’s the “Best pure striker in the WWE!!” Taker hits a flying clothesline for 2. Taker works the arm and tries old school early but get arm dragged off. Taker chokes Edge and refuses to break, then intimidates the ref. Taker went for a flying knee in the corner but it turned into a Stinger Splash and Taker tumbles all the way to the floor. Edge hits him while he’s on the apron and Taker flies into the barricade! Outside Edge works the ribs. Taker makes it back in and Edge with corner tackles. Edge goes top rope and gets Flair slammed from the top TO THE FLOOR!!! Crap that was nasty! Not to be outdone, Taker follows with the zombie WM plancha!! Crazy Taker with the legdrop on the apron. Last Ride attempt! No wait, he couldn't pick him up cause of his back. Back outside and Edge back suplexes Undertaker on the rail! Taker’s dumped in the front row. Back inside Edge works the back more with a half-Boson crab. Edge with the monster face!

The match picked up the pace big time later on. Undertaker hits the Chokeslam and Last Ride, but fails to get the pin on both. Undertaker later attempted a big boot but hit the referee instead, this gave Edge the opportunity to nail Undertaker with a video camera. Undertaker gave Edge a Tombstone Piledriver afterwards, but the ref was still out so as Undertaker pinned Edge, a new ref had to sprint down the entrance ramp to make the count. Unfortunately, this gave Edge enough time to kick out. Edge later hits a spear, but Undertaker suddenly locks Edge in his new submission hold immediately after. After hanging in for a while, Edge submits and The Undertaker wins the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania for the second straight year. A WrestleMania classic and amazing match. Edge is a surefire Hall of Famer, he is worthy to be included on the list. I dare say this match is as good or maybe even better than their match at Summerslam 2008.

I agree with anyone labeling this match as the most underrated Wrestlemania match of all time. I can't believe horrible matches like Undertaker vs Giant Gonzales at Wrestlemania IX, Undertaker vs Big Boss Man at Wrestlemania XV, and Undertaker vs Mark Henry at Wrestlemania XXII made it to wweclassic but this match didn't! That alone proves how overlooked this gem is.

Want more proof? Just look at Undertaker's another overlooked classic, which is his match from Wrestlemania XII.

We've got Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler on commentary here. Prepare for some wackiness. And, indeed, McMahon's great philosophical question to wrestle with: "Will Big Daddy Cool Diesel rest in pieces? (yes, pieces)" Lawler brings up the Egyptian plagues and compares them to Undertaker's tactics against Diesel.

They attack each other quickly and trade blows. Diesel hits running clothesline in the corner but runs into a boot in the other corner. Taker clotheslines him down, but he misses a running elbow drop and does the zombie sit-up. Diesel clotheslines Taker over the top, but Taker lands on his feet on the floor and pulls Diesel by the legs under the bottom rope. Taker hits a series of uppercuts, working over Diesel's ribs. Diesel keeps him from going up the apron and tries to slam his head into the stairs, but Taker blocks and does the same to Nash. Back in the ring, Diesel puts his head down after an Irish whip and Taker lands an uppercut to the chin. Taker sets up a tombstone but Diesel powers out of it. Taker ducks a clothesline and hits a bodypress (!) for 2. The pace here is frenetic.

Taker does the old-school armbar, ropewalk and punch to the neck. Diesel fails to go down. Diesel ducks some sort of spinning thing and Undertaker lands under the ropes. Diesel grabs him by the hair, but Taker snaps his neck over the top rope. Taker gets back in the ring and his second punch knocks Diesel over the ropes. Nash is bumping really well here. Undertaker follows him out and pushes Diesel back-first to the ring post. Taker tries to waffle Diesel with a chair, but he manages to duck. Diesel takes control with a kneelift to the chest, and he throws Taker into the guard rail. Diesel rams Taker's back into the post twice. He takes a little time to intimidate Paul Bearer, then goes into the ring and poses. McMahon excitedly mentions that the Ultimate Warrior is on the 1-900 WWF hot line, but we are, in fact, having the ultimate matchup right here.

Diesel rams his knee into Taker, preventing him from enter into the ring. He pulls Taker in the second time and gets a big boot. McMahon believes Diesel is dominating the Undertaker like no one has done before and that the jackknife is imminent. Announcer Vince always believed the babyface was in instant jeopardy no matter how much or how little punishment they'd received. Diesel measures Taker and wails on him with punches. They be clubberin', as Dusty Rhodes might say. Nash has always had pretty good strikes. Diesel lands a sideslam for 2.

Diesel hits the snake eyes and the Boss Man straddle. It's funny how many moves Diesel does in this match that Undertaker ended up later stealing. Diesel signals for the jackknife, but first hits a series of knees and punches in the corner. Taker is really selling the beating. He makes a comeback and both punch each other simultaneously, followed by a double big boot, which actually looked good. The double count reaches 8 before Taker sits up, though Diesel actually makes it to his feet first and lands an ax handle to the back. He follows with a bear hug, in which Taker makes little effort to fight. Suddenly, he gets out with a double slap to the head. Diesel grabs a side headlock, but Taker hits a backdrop suplex and follows with an elbow drop.

Taker hits a top-rope clothesline for 2 (which beat King King Bundy at Wrestlemania 11). Diesel ducks a move and hits a surprise powerbomb. But he gets cocky and stalls forever (you'd have thought he'd have learned after losing the belt to Bret Hart), and Taker does the zombie sit-up again. Diesel hits another jackknife and stalls again, taunting the crowd and Paul Bearer. When he finally goes for the cover, Taker grabs him by the throat. Diesel punches him down and tries again, but Taker gets the throat again. Diesel fights him off again and clutches his throat in pain, and when he tries the pin again Taker grabs him by the throat and rises to his feet. Diesel manages a backdrop suplex, though. Great segment. Diesel slowly gets up, but Taker does another zombie sit-up behind his back. When Nash turns around, he initially begs off and then attacks, but Taker no sells and goes on the attack, hitting Nash with a flying clothesline. He follows with a chokeslam, and both are worn out.Undertaker makes it up first, though, and does the urn pose. He then hits Diesel with the tombstone for 3 in 16:46. And there was much rejoicing from the crowd.

Believe it or not, this is a hell of a match. It told a good story, with Diesel being able to match Undertaker physically but being unprepared for his resilience. The action and selling were very good.It's the first classic Wrestlemania match in Undertaker's career (an an underrated one too just like maybe his five other Wrestlemania matches), and the best Nash match I'm aware of that didn't involve Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart.

And another one of his forgotten classic is his match with Ric Flair at Wrestlemania X-8. I think this is easily one of the most underrated feuds of all time. Big Evil had a brief feud with The Rock at No Way Out 2002 and was about to destroy him, but "Nature Boy" Ric Flair made the save and attacked Undertaker. Taker got upset about the "respect" he got from the 16 time World Champion and wanted to face him at WrestleMania X-8 in Toronto, Ontario Canada in the Skydome which is now renamed The Rogers Centre. But the problem was, Flair wouldn't accept the challenge made by the evil-Undertaker. So, the only way Undertaker had to change Flair's mind is to first brutally attack and beat the living hell out of Flair's best friend Arn Anderson, leaving him with a bloody mess, but even though Flair was pissed off he still did not except Big Evil's challenge. Then The Undertaker would do the unthinkable next, Undertaker would go to Flair's son, David Flair who was training at the WWE, and Taker had no mercy but to attack and assault Flair's son David leaving him as well in a bloody mess, and Taker said he would have no problem if he had to go through Flair's entire family. So Ric Flair finally did the right thing for his family and friends, but he chose the wrong thing for himself because Flair finally accepted Taker's challenge at WrestleMania X-8. But for the match to go on, the WWE Board of Directors including C.E.O. Linda McMahon asked Flair if he would still want to continue in the match against Undertaker, and Flair responded "Yes, without a shout of a doubt" But then from Vince McMahon, he decided to put the match as a No DQ Match just to provoke Flair even more but that didn't matter at all to Flair.

And the match at Wrestlemania X-8 delivered as well. Flair attacked the moment Taker got into the ring and they rumbled to the commentator table. Taker fought back and pummeled Flair till he bled before delivering The Superplex that was heard around the world! This match was a wild brawl. These two men had matches back in 1993 but back then The Undertaker had a different style. This match was so awesome from start to finish! You can combine The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches with Giant Gonzales, Big Boss Man, and Mark Henry times ten but they won't even be half as good as this match.

I also found Jerry Lawler’s announcing quite amusing during this match. Jerry is so biased and I love it. He began to chuckle when the Undertaker put a chokehold on Flair and throughout the event Ross and Lawler debated various things. It reminded me of the chemistry between the late Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby “The Brain” Heenan or Jesse Ventura and Vince McMahon. Uniquely, the crowd cheered for The Undertaker despite him being a heel and his opponent is perhaps the best pro-wrestler of all time. The 16 Time World Champion is one the biggest names on the list, no doubt about it. The whole match and feud was magic, but I find it unbelievable people rarely include this match and feud when they speak of Taker's best matches and feuds. I don't know what makes it so underrated, but it's ridiculous some fans didn't even know Flair is one of The Undertaker's Wrestlemania victims.

The action spills outside right off the bat, with Flair clotheslining Undertaker over the announce table. Flair wails away on the Deadman as a fan at ringside urges him on – “Get ‘em, Ric, get ‘em Ric, get ‘em Ric!” The Undertaker turns the tide, but he takes too long to get back in the ring after he tosses Flair in, and The Nature Boy turns things around for a moment. Taker whips Flair to the buckle, and Flair botches the corner flip spot. Undertaker takes him back to the opposite corner and starts throwing elbows and fists. He whips Flair to the buckle again, and this time, Flair flips over the ropes and lands on the apron. Undertaker boots Flair to the floor. He says “now we go to school.” Taker starts throwing fists again, and he busts Flair wide open. ‘Taker continues to dominate as Lawler makes cheesy jokes (JR: “What was he going to do, continue to let his family be exposed to whatever this unconscionable…” King: “JR, you know that’s illegal, when your family is exposed.”). Flair finally manages to connect with a few knife edge chops, but Undertaker whips him right back into the turnbuckle and resumes the beatdown. ‘Taker nails a top rope superplex and Flair screams out in pain. Undertaker covers Flair, but picks him up after two. Flair tries to throw chops but manages only one before The Undertaker resumes his domination of this match. He nails a guillotine legdrop, then covers Flair again – but again pulls him up at two. Undertaker goes for Old School, but in his cockiness, Flair pulls him down from the top rope, but his comeback is short lived as the Deadman hits a sidewalk slam for a two count. Undertaker misses a big boot, and Flair throws a few chops, sending ‘Taker to the outside. Underatker crawls over to his bike, but Flair gets to it first, grabbing a lead pipe and nailing The Undertaker with it several times. Taker charges at Flair and sandwiches the Nature Boy between the himself and the ring. Flair grabs a sign that says “KEEP OFF” from the guardrail on the aisle and nails ‘Taker with it. Flair finally takes control of the match, at least until he walks throat first into The Undertaker’s hand. Flair nails a low blow, and then locks in the Figure Four Leglock. Undertaker screams in pain, but then sits up and grabs Flair by the throat. He squeezes until Flair releases the hold, and then chokeslams Flair to the canvas. He crawls over and makes the cover, but Flair kicks out. ‘Taker starts to wail away on Flair, scoring another two count. He then takes out referee Charles Robinson, then goes out to grab his lead pipe. Flair kicks Undertaker’s knee, then chops him a few times. He whips Undertaker to the ropes, and when Undertaker rebounds, Arn Anderson steps in and nails the Double A Spinebuster, allowing Flair to grab a two count. Undertaker attacks Anderson, busting him open and locking him in the Dragon Sleeper. Flair comes in and nails Undertaker with a chair to break the hold. Flair continues to hit The Undertaker with the chair, but Undertaker boots Flair in the face. He sets up for the Last Ride, but Flair fights it, so The Undertaker drops him and opts for the Tombstone instead. The Undertaker makes the cover and he’s now 10 – 0 at WrestleMania!

Undertaker nails Charles Robinson after the match for good measure. OMG, this match is such an overlooked classic it's not even funny!

And another underrated one is with Sid at Wrestlemania 13. Because it’s a special occasion, UT is wearing his original “grey rubber gloves and torn sleeves” outfit. HBK is doing commentary, working through the pain of the smile-ectomy he went through which put him out. Undertaker has gone through a year of shitkickings from Mankind, and this is his reward for loyalty. Sid gets the clear-cut heel pop. Bret Hart makes his way to the ring and grabs a mike, sending threats to Shawn, telling off Undertaker, and claiming Sid screwed him. So Sid powerbombs him. Served him right. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is your heel turn. Undertaker attacks Sid from behind and we’re underway. Undertaker hammers Sid a few time and slams him for a two count. Ropewalk shot, but Sid won’t sell. UT charges the corner but gets caught in a bearhug for resthold #1. And that uses up a couple of minutes. Big boot and Sid pushes him over the top rope, then into the Spanish announce table. Bad night for the foreign announcers. Sid drops UT on the railing a couple of times, then slams him through the table. Vince announces that this was changed to a no-DQ match beforehand. Sid rolls UT in for two. CAMEL CLUTCH OF DEATH is resthold #2. Double axehandle off the 2nd rope, and Sid stalls. Ugly powerslam gets two. And a couple more. Sid drops the leg for two. And a couple more. I like that he keeps trying for the pin, forcing UT to keep kicking out. UT hits the flying clothesline, but Sid no-sells. They fight to the floor. Back in the ring, UT misses an elbowdrop. Sid goes into resthold #3. UT breaks and powerslams Sid for two. UT applies a VULCAN NERVEGRIP OF DOOM for resthold #4. Sid escapes and they both hit a big boot at the same time for a double KO spot. Sid is up first for a two count. Another double axehandle. A sort of clothesline-like type thing off the second rope gets two. Match…..moving……so……slow. UT blocks another 2nd rope attempt, but Sid no-sells again and slams UT, then heads to the top rope. UT does the zombie situp and crotches Sid. Slam off the top, and UT goes to the top. Flying clothesline gets two. UT goes for the tombstone, but Sid reverses to his own. It only gets two. Sid dumps UT, and Bret is back. He wallops Sid with a chair from behind and gets dragged off by referees. UT takes advantage and rams Sid into the steel. Back in the ring, UT chokeslams Sid for two. UT misses…whatever…coming off the ropes and Sid powerbombs him. Nope, here’s Bret again. Sid knocks him off the apron, but walks right into the tombstone and gets pinned. Way to go, another overlooked gem.

The last but definitely not the least, I believe The Undertaker is the most underrated Wrestlemania performer of all time. His match with Diesel at Wrestlemania XII, Sid at Wrestlemania XIII, Ric Flair at Wrestlemania X-8, Randy Orton at Wrestlemania XXI, and Edge at Wrestlemania XXIV are all criminally underrated matches which will never get the recognition they deserved. Ever.

Undertaker has been putting many overlooked classics long before he met Shawn Michaels, kid. Shawn Michaels didn't carry Undertaker in both matches. None of them carried each other. That's what makes both their matches amazing.

kc2788x dude Miz is better than everyone of them guys you named.He has the potential and i believe he is a star in the making.he has charisma.Hes got more personality in his pinky than daniel Bryan has.If he broke the streak that would be huge.He would brag forever just like jericho about beating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night.This is a great idea Miz is the best in the WWE or at least he will be b4 long.
I'M THE MIZ AND I'M............................AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kc2788x dude Miz is better than everyone of them guys you named.He has the potential and i believe he is a star in the making.he has charisma.Hes got more personality in his pinky than daniel Bryan has.If he broke the streak that would be huge.He would brag forever just like jericho about beating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night.This is a great idea Miz is the best in the WWE or at least he will be b4 long.
I'M THE MIZ AND I'M............................AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself, the Whiz is a idiot who tries so hard each and every week, the wwe is really running out of ideas (typical of them, they're stealing moves off TNA now) Don't compare the miz to Chris Jericho, two different classes, Jericho is in a class of his own! Thas what's wrong with you, just cause he can run his mouth off, doesn't mean he's got the wrestling skills like Daniel Bryan or Chris Jericho!
Is the miz better than CM punk? heck no he isn't, I think someone needs a little straight edge in their life!
Is the miz better then Christian? Not by a long shot, Vince is a idiot for not putting him in the main event, he's worked his butt off!
Is the miz better than Chris Jericho? Keep dreaming
Is the miz better than Bryan Daniels? Naw
Is the miz better than Drew M? No
Is the miz better than Ted Dibiase Jr. (who should be the one to end the streak, but then again the streak is to be remain perfect with no losses)
Is the miz better than Shame-us? as much as I hate Shame-us, he's still better than the miz
Is the miz better than Orton? hell naw, not even close
I could go on and on and on, but what's the point, just because you're a fanboy doesn't mean it's gonna happened, it would be disrespectful if that ever happens (and by all means, it won't) gees to think, someone like Shawn Michaels couldn't do it and they let the miz??
Cause HE'SSSSSSSSSS THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZ AND HE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Do you not get it Miz jumps him from behind unlike Michaels did and miz wins after taker just won a tournament and this forum is not about realism because i said as long as it has the wwe roster than you make it how you want it.This is about the fans not the wwe creative team.And ok Miz is not a better performer than some of those guys you named like Jericho,punk,maybey orton but not mcyntire or dibiase who i believe does have potential but not like the miz.Ur just a hater without a life.But guys on here its for you the fans not the wwe authorities remember that so hear me out and hear everyone out because this is for the universe if you gotta prob go somewhere else.
And i bet if Miz was here right now he would say its better to suck than blow.I remember watching him in my very small town when he worked for ovw and i knew he was a future main eventer then he became hosts of smackdown and i had my doubts but now i know he's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Event
Randy Orton vs. John Cena for the WWE title.
Match has happened a bunch of times before, but with the reaction they are both getting, it would have the potential to be like Hogan v Warrior. Orton is a tweener so it wouldn't be like a face vs face, but think about it. the most two over guys in wwe right now... would be great.

Main event (smackdown)
Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker Title vs. Streak
Jericho goes in as champion, chooses the Undertaker to prove he is indeed the best at what he does ect. Undertaker of course with the win, have Miz come out to cash in, have taker beat him for 20-0, Gong goes off, lights go black, ring fills with purple smoke, lights go back on, Undertaker gone from the ring, belt left behind, Never hear from taker again, have Miz pick up belt and walk away from the ring.

IC title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk
We all know that the CURRENT IC title is below punk, but if it builds any prestige due to "unification" rumors going around this match is plausible not to mention the fact it would be freaking fantastic

No DQ Grudge match
HHH vs Sheamus only because WWE wont let this go and it kinda is a no-brainer

Money in the Bank
Dolph Ziggler vs Kaval Vs Morrison vs McGillicutty vs Kofi vs Hardy vs Kane vs Bourne

Tag Titles
This is kind of a stretch but
Edge and Christian vs The Heart Dynasty

Woman's Title
Melina vs McCool

Possible:

Cody vs Ted

Goldberg(extremely doubtful) vs ??????

Randy Orton(face) vs CM Punk(heel) World Heavyweight Championship Randy Orton wins the Royal Rumble and chooses to challenge CM Punk.......Randy Orton wins

Undertaker(face) vs Chris Jericho(heel) special guest referee Shawn Michaels I can just imagine the head games they would play with each other building up this feud. With a match of this magnitude they bring in HBK as the referee due to his past with both men.......Undertaker wins

John Cena(face) vs The Miz(tweener) WWE Title The Miz finally cashes in his MITB at the Royal Rumble winning his first title, however he loses it in the Elimination Chamber to John Cena. He uses his rematch clause for Wrestlemania......The Miz wins

Edge & Christian(faces) vs Hart Dynasty(heels) Tag Titles Theres just too many names on the card and putting E&C together could boost the tag division and lead up to them finally facing each other at WM 28 for the Heavyweight championship... E&C wins

HHH(face) vs Wade Barrett(heel) vs Sheamus(tweener) # 1 contender match When HHH returns if Nexus is still around have him feud with them, he already has history with Sheamus.... Wade Barrett wins

MITB Drew Mcintyre, Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rios, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, R Truth, Kaval, Cody Rhodes..... Drew McIntyre wins

WWE & World Heavyweight Unification Match
Randy Orton v Chris Jericho

Orton wins the WWE title at NOC and goes through everyone on Raw. Jericho goes to Smackdown, wins the Royal Rumble but challenges for the title at No Way Out (Elimination Chamber PPV is sacked off), then challenges and defeats Randy Orton to unify the titles again........but then The Miz cashes in MITB and becomes the Undisputed Champion.

John Cena v The Undertaker

Needs no explaination, Cena tries to end the streak, comes up short.

Intercontinental & United States Unification Match
Daniel Bryan v CM Punk

After defeating The Miz for the US title, Bryan defends against all comes, until the new IC champion CM Punk challenges him to a unification match. Punk wins, but it is the start of a long fued to bring prestige to the IC title.

Triple H v Wade Barrett
Barrett is a future WWE Champion, continuing to feud with the very best the WWE has to offer, and goes over The Game at Mania.

Tag Team Titles
Hart Dynasty v Nexus

Nexus are still around (Skip has just returned from his poorly ankle), would probaly be looking at Tarver and Otunga here, but all Nexus members play a part and win the titles.

Edge v Christian

This doesn't need any explanation to anybody with a brain given their history, give them 20-25 minutes and everyone is laughing. Christian goes over here, start of a big push.

Sheamus v Rey Mysterio

After losing the WWE Title, Sheamus tries everything to win it back. He enters the Royal Rumble but Rey Mysterio eliminates him, Sheamus goes nuts and the fued rolls on from there. Sheamus will pick up the win.

Kane v Big Show - NO DQ

Kane has become more evil than Skeletor - defeating The Undertaker at NOC, Bragging Rights and Survivor Series, but then Taker finally gets the win for the title (before dropping to Jericho at No Way Out). Big Show and Kane both believe they can dominate the WWE, this match is to prove who is right. Big Show gets the victory.

Television Title Battle Royal

Jack Swagger, Matt Hardy, R Truth, John Morrison, JTG, Shad, William Regal, Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Heath Slater,Alberto Del Rio, Zac Ryder and any other stars roughly on this level

With the Unification of the IC & US titles, a lower level mid-card title is needed. The TV title is born, a title which will be defended in the future with a time limit stipulation. Heath Slater with the win to build more momentum for Nexus.

Womens Title - Beth Phoenix v Natalya

The two strongest and best women wrestlers in the WWE go at it for the title, Natalya wins her first Womens title.

Cruiserweight Title - Six Pack Elimination Challenge

Justin Gabriel, Kaval, Evan Bourne, Chavo Guerrero, Primo & Yoshi Tatsu

Hornswoggle should of never won this title - it is brought back and the guys under 225 are left to shine. Last two are Bourne and gabriel, they are given 10 minutes with just the two of them to open Wrestlemania with an awesome display of Cruiserweight wrestling. Gabriel gets the victory to start Nexus off strong.

I'm not going to speculate on every single match as things change on the dime in WWE. However, when you look specifically at who The Undertaker's opponent will be, I can see too realistic scenarios. One is to create the mega match with John Cena. This would be a huge draw and would give The Undertaker another legitimate threat. If they choose not to go this route, maybe Wade Barrett's attack on Taker last week on RAW could have been foreshadowing? Perhaps Barrett could challenge Taker with the premise that he wants to do something nobody else has ever done, in a way of continuing to put himself over individually?

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs The Miz vs John Cena vs CM Punk

Edge vs Christian

Undertaker vs Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

Intercontinental Championship
Jack Swagger vs Big Show

United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett

MITB
Matt Hardy vs John Morrison vs Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston vs
Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Drew McIntyre

Women's Championship
Beth Phoenix vs Melina vs Maryse vs Gail Kim vs Michelle McCool vs Natalya

Tag Titles
Hart Dynasty vs Legacy

Well that just took me forever!
All I can say is good luck to wwe trying to fit all that talent on the one card.
They're going to have to put in some good feuds leading up to mania,
So they're not just putting everyone in the title match.

Assuming there is still 2 titles when mania takes place.
I'm calling it right now, there will be at least one of the title matches with more than 2 superstars.

ill be going a slightly different route for my wm card but hey im the rattlesnake and i am expected to do something unexpected.il also be putting some story lines and im going into this card with assumption that the titles will be unified.

with the disclaimer out of the way lets go to the card

Money In The Bank:THE NEXUS(winner gets a contract)

basically im looking at the fact that the nexus invasion storyline is over and at this point they are looking for survival.their contracts have been declared null and void.barrett isnt a surity as well as he cashed in on his contract and lost.going into the match though barrett is a favorite coz he has been saying that he has an insurance policy up his sleeve.ALSO to be noted that jericho had been fired in a loser leaves wwe match against orton who is wwe champ at this point.so the match progresses and as expected jericho comes out halfway into the match and lays out all the rookies with a chair except barrett.barrett shakes his hand and starts going up the ladder when jericho spins barrett around aand BAM! codebreaker.jericho ascends and signs his name on the contract and ends with the words that wrestlemania is y2j thus turning face for the last part of his career.

Edge vs Matt Hardy

now this is what i think of matt hardy.sure a lot of guys like him and he was over in his v1 gimmick.but i think that he only got over as a face in 2005 coz of his comments.basically thats where this feud is going.edge tells hardy that his biggest achievement till date has been screwing edge's ex.i want edge to be face here though you can decide

Cody Rhodes/Jack Swagger vs The Hart Dynasty

all four guys can go in the ring.feud starts with cody berating tyson about his look and his hairstyle and saying that no way could he have got a girl like natalya.cody and swagger win here with aloisa debuting as rhodes' girlfriend /bodyguard.it could end with swagger lifting cody on his shoulders so that cody can kiss aloisa.could be a LOL moment

HHH vs Sheamus

not going in any detail here though id like to see a two out of three falls like austin/hhh at nwo 2001.hhh plays austin here while sheamus plays hhh.

Daniel Bryan vs Goldberg

so goldberg apparently wants his son to see him wrestle.if anyone can drag a good match out of him its this guy.the story is there too goldberg began with a phenomenal winning streak while bryan began with a losing streak.bryan wanted to be a wrestler while golberg wanted to play football.bryan could turn heel by saying goldberg didnt pay his dues in wrestling.could make bryan a star

Undertaker vs The Miz

before any of you think differently no the streak is not ending AND I HATE MIZ.but the thing is people say they are looking at him as the next face of the company.so well why not turn him face for starters or perhaps tweener.the thing is the main events begin here.there is a qualifying match as to who will face taker.the match is :john cena vs miz.miz loses but snaps that he can beat taker.so he begs cena to give him the shot.cena says why he has seen nothing in miz to see why he deserves a shot.miz cuts a good promo about how he is ready to part with the thing he loves the most.his mitb briefcase.cena says he sees a bit of himself in the miz.he accepts miz's offer and here's the important point he takes the briefcase.the miz goes on to have first great match.match could be a mix of taker/orton and taker/hardy.miz delivers two scf's but cant put taker away but taker puts him away with one tombstone.post match taker raises miz's hand.

now come the main events brother

CM Punk(CHAMP) vs Christian(Rumble winner)

yeah no points for guessing i like christian.build christian like benoit saying he cant win the big one ever.punk could do an awesome job saying that the farthest he'll ever get is being the people's champ coz he's also a weakling like these people.match is great one but with constant interference with the ses.christian wins though capturing his first title.

Randy Orton vs John Cena

remember cena still has the briefcase.orton is the champ here.he wins but not in the usual way.he hits an rko on cena and then puts him over the top rope and hits another rko.cena gets up after a long time with and sees the crowd cheering orton.cena smirks and leaves

Orton vs Christian

THIS IS IT.the unification bout both guys are tired but put on a hell of a match.
i see christian winning to complete his cinderella story.can you imagine the moment when just close your eyes is playing and he closes his eyes at that moment embracing the title

BUT IT DOES NOT END HERE DOES IT??????

kaval and alex riley come out and attack christian.orton gets up and fights both of them.they deliver an rko and an unprettier at the sme time.but just then more guys like barrett and gabriel and hennig run in and kill orton and christian with their finishers.just when it looks like nexus 2.0 here comes john cena.he faces the three of them as they run out of the ring and picks up orton.then BAM HE DELIVERS AN FU TO ORTON.HEEL TURN THERE.he looks at christian and demands a ref to come.he locks in the stf but christian passes out making him a hero and cena the heel champ.show ends with cena saying you cant see me to the crowd implying that they didnt see it coming.next night he debuts his own stable.THE CENATION

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back