WrestleMania 25....Celebrating the past, present, and future

KBooG15

Occasional Pre-Show
WrestleMania 25 is the silver anniversary for the biggest wrestling event of the year. With that said I would like to see some of wrestling's biggest stars from the past compete against today's and tommorow's star's for one historic card. This is complete fantasy and not my prediction, although some matches are possible ,it still is wishful thinking.

Match 1 - *6 Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match*

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy vs Edge vs Christian vs Shelton Benjamin vs Mick Foley

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

+Match 2 - *Title Unification Match* WWE & World Tag Team Championship

Carlito & Primo vs The Miz & Morrison

Winner's: The Miz & Morrison (WWE Tag Team Champions)

Match 3 - *Past vs Present 10 Man Elimination Match*

Team Legacy (Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase Jr,, Sim Snuka, Manu)
Team Legends (Roddy Piper, Bob Orton, Dusty Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Jimmy Snuka)

Winner's: Team Legacy (Piper & Cowboy Bob turn on team)

++Match 4 - *Title Unification Match* WWE Women's & Diva's Triple Threat

Beth Phoenix vs Maryse vs Trish Stratus

Winner: Beth Phoenix (WWE Women's Champion)

*Hall of Fame Segment*

Honoree's: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Million Dollar Man, Jake Roberts, Legion of Doom, Yokozuna, Bill Watts, Howard Finkel, Paul Bearer

Match 5 - *Hall of Fame Legend's Match*

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

+++Match 6 - *Title Unification Match* IC Championship & U.S. Championship Gauntlet

M.V.P., William Regal, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Kane, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Honky Tonk Man, Goldust, Rob Van Dam

Winner: Mr. Kennedy (IC Champion)

Match 7 - *Hollywood Grudge Match*

John Cena vs The Rock

Winner: John Cena (Cena turns heel)

++++Match 8 - *Title Unification* WWE & World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Match

Triple H w/ Ric Flair vs HBK w/ JBL vs The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer

Winner: The Undertaker (WWE Champion)

**Note**
As you can see this would be the end of the brand extension and all titles are unified. There will now be one roster and two tv shows (RAW & Smackdown!) with ECW retired. All legends that competed are one night only appearances. I hope you enjoyed and would love to hear your feedback. Thanks!

+ World Tag Team Championship Retired
++ Divas Championship Retired
+++ U.S. Championship Retired
++++ World Heavyweight Championship Retired

Hmmm I liked how you decided to unify all the titles & get rid of the brand extentions. I liked how you did the Legacy vs Legends match with Bob Orton & Piper to turn on the legends but I don't think I am allowed to say who I think should have turned on the legends with Orton. But anyways if you decide to do more shows keep on making them as entertaining as this one.

So, are you going to continue with this or not. My advice is that you need to think ablout putting a lot more detail into this and maybe look at the presentation before you post another show otherwise it is just a waste of time for anyone who is reading.

Good Luck!

1. Cena vs Orton Raw Title
2. Edge vs HHH SD Title
3. Swagger vs Winner of Battle Royal ECW Title
4. HBK vs JBL
5. Taker vs Umaga
6. Matt vs Jeff
7. Miz and Morrison vs Colons - Tag Title Unification
8. Y2J vs Mickey Rourke w/Piper, Flair and Steamboat
9. 25 Diva Battle Royal - Unifies Women's/Divas Titles
10. Punk/MVP/Rey/Show/Shelton/Kennedy/Cody R/Christian - MITB

Here's where you can make this card special:

1. Have a 25 man, tri brand Battle Royal pre-show to determine who faces Swagger. Have a gimmick finish where Dreamer, Ted Dibiase and Evan Bourne all seem to win and all 3 advance to Mania. Have RVD as the special ref for ECW's 4way title match, Joey Styles join Grisham and Stryker in the booth and have Dreamer go over.

2. For the unification of the 2 women's titles, have the all the divas on roster in a battle royal and round it out to 25 total divas by using a few "legends". Have Gail Kim go over in her debut and bring back Trish, Lita, Molly Holly, mae Young, Sunny, Dawn marie, Francine and Victoria in her true retirement match. None of these divas could turn down the one time payday.

3. Have Vince screw Cena and join Legacy.
4. Y2J vs Rourke should rely heavily on Legends helping Rourke, with Micky not doing much in ring work at all. Incorporate as many familar faces as possible in this match.

5. Celebs! use 4 or 5 current celebs....and maybe even one with WWE/WM ties

6. Debuts. Start a push for a new superstar at WM. There's no bigger stage for someone to try and make their name. Have Low Ki for example start a feud with Punk or Mysterio by costing them MITB.

7. Have Dreamer win the ECW title, Gail the Unified Women's title, Miz/Morrison the Unified Tag Titles, HHH wins the SD! Title, Orton [with help from Vince] win the Raw title, Matt over Jeff [ this should drag out until SummerSlam where Jeff finally wins], Taker and HBK should both go over and Rourke over Y2J. Lastly, MVP should win MITB and start a monster push for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back