If WZ Forums.....

First of all, if there is a party- you bet your ass I'll be there. I'll be bringing the Wild Turkey.

I really would like to meet Justinsayne, AJ & DIAR. Justin and I would be spreading the ROH love to the non-believers.

Does it seem funny to anyone else that most of the female's on this site, always have three man guys following them around? I mean, why THREE!?

RVDgurl - Justin, A.J. & DIAR
Becca - Myself, Wes, Cola
Danielle - Jake, Ech, Wes

Seriously, whats with the 3's?!

If WZ Froums had a convention where you could meet and greet every from the site:

1. Who would you most want too meet?

2. Who you think you would hang out with the most?

3. What kinda of Party should the convention end with?

1. I say Justin, Brian, Wes, C.M., Eazy-Free, DIAR, RVDgurl, rest of the staff, rest of the forum

2. The bar room posters as we all rock

3. One where everyone needs at least week to recover :)

You did, but you picked basically everyone... O well...

I don't know if I could meet someone, i would like to most of the bar room posters.

The truly main people I've come to know, are..

Becca, Justin, YOU, IrishCanadian, Mighty Norcal, Jonny, Jake, Wes, RVDgurl, & Cola.

There could be more, I might be forgetting some.. but all of those, are the main ones I'd truly enjoy meeting. While I'd want to meet everyone, most of you I've come to talk with more than others.. so I'd want to meet you more.

If WZ Froums had a convention where you could meet and greet every from the site:

1. Who would you most want too meet?
Will, Freedom, Wes, Jake, Cola, Luther( Just because he is here to save the bar room), Jonny, Diar, Derf ( he just seems like a funny person), RVDGurl, Mighty Norcal ( Mighty Norcal, Wes, and I could have a ROH and ECW bashing contest... Even though I think Mighty Norcal got us beat ), Coco( Dont ask), AJ, and Slyfox....

WOW I need to make some friends in the bar room. I give up on the rest of the forums, I hearby make it my mission to become well known enough to be mentioned in stuff like this. I know at least half of you know of me somehow, I wanna be bigger than some of you. Graw!

EDIT: 1. I'd wanna meet Will and IC25, simply because they are both Canadian, the best counrty EVER! lol
2. I'd probably stand in a corner with a drink and a nametag and wait for people to reconize my name, or just hang by the food.
3. wrestlemania Party definatly. Someone will end up streaking, someone will get hurt, and I can imagine the screen being broken before the main event due to anger of Cena returning or somthing along those lines.

WOW I need to make some friends in the bar room. I give up on the rest of the forums, I hearby make it my mission to become well known enough to be mentioned in stuff like this. I know at least half of you know of me somehow, I wanna be bigger than some of you. Graw!

EDIT: 1. I'd wanna meet Will and IC25, simply because they are both Canadian, the best counrty EVER! lol
2. I'd probably stand in a corner with a drink and a nametag and wait for people to reconize my name, or just hang by the food.
3. wrestlemania Party definatly. Someone will end up streaking, someone will get hurt, and I can imagine the screen being broken before the main event due to anger of Cena returning or somthing along those lines.

You know me so well :p::lmao:

You know me so well :p::lmao:

Lol You don't like Cena? Don't worry, there are alot of guys around that can probably throw alot faster and harder than you, no offence. Alot of people don't like Cena. I personally don't care if he shows up or not, if theres all of you peoples around, I'll probably say somthing along the lines of "Cena's On." and leave it at that. I'd also want to meet you Becca, simply because your a role model for me, you rose through the ranks of the Forums faster than anyone else I know of, which is my dream, to become known by all.

Lol You don't like Cena? Don't worry, there are alot of guys around that can probably throw alot faster and harder than you, no offence. Alot of people don't like Cena. I personally don't care if he shows up or not, if theres all of you peoples around, I'll probably say somthing along the lines of "Cena's On." and leave it at that. I'd also want to meet you Becca, simply because your a role model for me, you rose through the ranks of the Forums faster than anyone else I know of, which is my dream, to become known by all.

Hmm ya true lol. I'll just leave it to all the 'tough' guys.

Aw thank you, however I'd like to say the only reasons I am known is
1. I have boobs
2. I post pics
3. I e-married a very well known person.
Lol

1. I have boobs
2. I post pics
Lol

I wish I had boobs and pics and an e-husband like Will...

1. I'd wanna meet Will and IC25, simply because they are both Canadian, the best counrty EVER! lol

I love the irony in this, because I seriously don't think Irish or I are Canadian at all. Apparently my avatar has overruled the actual fact that my "location" claims "Iowa." lol

And I'd wanna meet you too Derf.

1. I have boobs
2. I post pics
Lol

:lmao: I'm not that well known. In fact, I'm almost pretty sure you are the reason I'm even remotely remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back