If WZ Forums.....

*sigh* Poor lighting, not pour, LOL:disappointed:

and that sounds fine to me:thumbsup:

wow, I did fuck that up didnt I hahaha....I figured it would sound great to ya ahahahaha...

and thats how the debating and anger would be diffused and a battle would be avoided...Justin and RVDGurl off having sentimental moments over ECW and ROH, Becca and Will rolling all over the ground, everyone else trying not to drown in a pool of drool over danielle...so therefore there would be no debating over WM, becuase I would be watching it by myself lol

I wouldn't come because none of you would like me.

Don't think I'd like any of you either though, so that evens it out.

I wouldn't come because none of you would like me.

Don't think I'd like any of you either though, so that evens it out.

actually, Mr.Sam was a person I thought of after I had alread posted the ppl I would wanna chill with. I would wanna chill with Mr.sam, he seems like a very intelligent person to me...

Fine, but when I refuse to eat the posh finger foods you have don't bitch.

I'll bring Shaun of the Dead. Everyone likes a bit o' Shaun.

Now that's a fucking great movie:headbanger:

Own it, seen it many times, love it, greatest zombie movie ever made...or funniest at least

ok so WHAT exactly kinds of food and drink should we have then??? Ill bring cream and orange soda for Will and I...lol

I love wings...wings are a must...and I would be the only one eating them, becuase everyone else would be afraid of getting messy in front of the girls lol

No, greatest. 28 Days Later is second greatest, all the others are just really, really overrated.

It's shit like that why you'd all hate me.

EDIT: Just bring me some simple foods, like salt and vinegar crisps. You start bringing me wasabi coated bean rice mixed with eel residue, coated in a specially prepared mink coat and whale tears and I'll shove it up your arse.

No, greatest. 28 Days Later is second greatest, all the others are just really, really overrated.

It's shit like that why you'd all hate me.

EDIT: Just bring me some simple foods, like salt and vinegar crisps. You start bringing me wasabi coated bean rice mixed with eel residue, coated in a specially prepared mink coat and whale tears and I'll shove it up your arse.

FUCK that, ill be helping you. Wings and chips and dip from me, thats a definate.

Also, I'll bring Aliens, crack and hookers. So yea, I'll let you in on my ordinary Wednesday night.

I'm off to bed now after a long, well, short night of hanging out with my friends. That's not a lie, for once.

hm Im thinking we could actually pull off hanging out, all of us together, becuase Im thinking, since all the americans have to fly to UK, we would all be in various hotels in the days leading up to the convention. Maybe all the drooling and mother goose stage would have been thoroughly taken care of before we all got together, and we would be able to assemble a larger group of individuals to watch WM lol

whoa whoa...why can't it be in New York?!? We can have a Royal Rumble party in my crib!

ok so WHAT exactly kinds of food and drink should we have then??? Ill bring cream and orange soda for Will and I...lol

I love wings...wings are a must...and I would be the only one eating them, becuase everyone else would be afraid of getting messy in front of the girls lol

I would come to this party and all I would need is my sexy self. But if that failed I would bring a boatload of cash. Also I would eat wings. As much as I love the ladies I also love food. Plus Whever this party is held better have someplace I could wash up so I could talk to the ladies after some delicios wings.

id most like to meet y2jake, followed by luther, followed by colomania, and then theonebigwill

id probs hang with cm or brianbeckerisagod

i cant remember the third question

whoa whoa...why can't it be in New York?!? We can have a Royal Rumble party in my crib!

I know a thing or two about cribs after setting one up about two years ago.. I don't think we'd all fit into your crib without it breaking. In fact, most of us are likely too big for a crib to begin with.. so, we'll be on couches & in chairs.. you can stay in your crib.. :lmao:

firstly, becuase it would be logistically impossible. There is no way all of our contributers from the UK can be expected to get the finances for that kind of a plane ticket, in the 8 days before the rumble. Not to mention the various people from all over the country, such as Texas, CA, south dakota, Iowa. Not happening.

and Will + Becca in the US = jail lol...although im sure none of us would tell lol...

firstly, becuase it would be logistically impossible. There is no way all of our contributers from the UK can be expected to get the finances for that kind of a plane ticket, in the 8 days before the rumble. Not to mention the various people from all over the country, such as Texas, CA, south dakota, Iowa. Not happening.

and Will + Becca in the US = jail lol...although im sure none of us would tell lol...

Cola would...actually I think Wes would probably too, being the cockblocker that he is, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back