If WZ Forums.....

firstly, becuase it would be logistically impossible. There is no way all of our contributers from the UK can be expected to get the finances for that kind of a plane ticket, in the 8 days before the rumble. Not to mention the various people from all over the country, such as Texas, CA, south dakota, Iowa. Not happening.

and Will + Becca in the US = jail lol...although im sure none of us would tell lol...

Its legal with a note. Come ON people. :lmao: Although, I'm sure I'd go through the depths of hell for her.. prison is likely a numbered circle of hell.

Cola would...actually I think Wes would probably too, being the cockblocker that he is, LOL

Cola would likely bring the cops with him.. and Wes would likely have his arms around her, pointing at me saying "theres the pervert." lol

Apparently everyone is ************ everyone else. I'm not really sure if I'm okay with all this blocking of the cocks.. & the images are just mortifying.

nobody would be cock blocking me...A. she is a happily E married woman

B. Im there to chill with my WZ homies and watch some muthafuckin Wrestlemania!!!!!!

lol

nobody would be cock blocking me...A. she is a happily E married woman

B. Im there to chill with my WZ homies and watch some muthafuckin Wrestlemania!!!!!!

lol

:lmao: Is it this year's Wrestlemania, or is it a randomly picked WM from the previous 23? Because I'm down for watching 12 again. (Iron Man match!) But I own WM 11-23, so I'd rather spend the time with the girl I've never met.. then watching something I could easily buy the next day at the local Best Buy. hahahaha

I would say whatever the year, the current WM....the iron man match??? You like that one??? lol.....watching an old WM I think would take away from the atmosphere, it would be like we had our own lil live WZ crowd during the PPV...

I would say whatever the year, the current WM....the iron man match??? You like that one??? lol.....watching an old WM I think would take away from the atmosphere, it would be like we had our own lil live WZ crowd during the PPV...

I think it'd be incredibly rowdy if it were the Wrestlemania of that year. (Meaning, it'd be a live p.p.v. party) I'm sure with as many of us that are pure wrestling fans, & being what Mania is.. we'd get really loud for it.

That was the only thing good about WM 12 LOL.

Honestly, thats the truth. The Piper/Goldust "Backlot Brawl" was horrible, & I really didn't need to see Goldust french Piper, then get stripped to reveal Victoria's other secrets. Although, I personally liked the 6 Man Tag Team match to start off the show.

Outside of that, Steve Austin v. Savio Vega :)wtf:) & Undertaker v. Kevin Nash. Oh, and lets not forget the minute squash with the return of the Ultimate Warrior v. Triple H. (w/ the debuting Sable) Was that all the matches? Only 6.. wow.. that really was a horrible p.p.v. I think the Iron Man match deserves a much better undercard.

Honestly, that Iron Man match is overrated by many IMO. It bored me too tears there for awhile. I'd probably take Hart/Austin from 13 over that.

Speaking of WM, Norcal what if we ended up getting bored, I'd ditch a boring Mania to get laid..lol and this year's Mania will be nothing special IMO unless the TNAish Orlando crowd erupts in TNA chants, or it rained. Then I'd ROFLMAO.

I think it'd be incredibly rowdy if it were the Wrestlemania of that year. (Meaning, it'd be a live p.p.v. party) I'm sure with as many of us that are pure wrestling fans, & being what Mania is.. we'd get really loud for it.

HELL YES me and my buddies used to have live ppv parties every PPV, it was the funnest shit, we would have like 10 dudes all hanging out cheering it was awesome.Cept they all had to move away (becuase of our...line of work...) and so we dont get to do that anymore...its tough to find a lot of good fans who arent dumb as hell about whats going on to arrange emall for a show anymore...its a shame the WZ community is so spread out lol

Speaking of WM, Norcal what if we ended up getting bored, I'd ditch a boring Mania to get laid..lol and this year's Mania will be nothing special IMO unless the TNAish Orlando crowd erupts in TNA chants, or it rained. Then I'd ROFLMAO.

Edge Vs Undertaker outside in the rain would be fucking amazing in my opinion.And personally im thathuge of a wrestling fan, that honestly id sit through just about whatever. WMs are never totally piss poor, im sure we will get a pretty decent show, with potential match ups of the Shelton Vs Punk, the culmination of MVP Vs Matt Hardy, and Im sure the raw Main Event will be half decent, and Flairs last match will be somthing Ill wanna sit and see...

Outside of that, Steve Austin v. Savio Vega :)wtf:) & Undertaker v. Kevin Nash. Oh, and lets not forget the minute squash with the return of the Ultimate Warrior v. Triple H. (w/ the debuting Sable) Was that all the matches? Only 6.. wow.. that really was a horrible p.p.v. I think the Iron Man match deserves a much better undercard.

Well you have to keep in mind WM was only 3 hrs. back then, so the other 5 matches had to be fit into a 2 hr. block and they had to squeeze a bunch of promos and shit into that as well, and remember JD 2000, the PPV with the Trips/Rock Iron Man match (which was better than the Hart/HBK one IMO), that PPV only had six matches on the card as well, seems to be the formula when you have an Iron Man match on a 3 hr. PPV

Edge Vs Undertaker outside in the rain would be fucking amazing in my opinion.And personally im thathuge of a wrestling fan, that honestly id sit through just about whatever.

Agreed. I forgot all about that match honestly. So never mind I won't get bored. And if you think about it not only may this be Flair's last WM match but Undertaker's as well.

I can't sit through whatever. WM 23 was so godawful, I quit watching after Batista/Taker then changed back to only be disappointed in a weak main event with Cena going over.

WMs are never totally piss poor,

11 and 23. No doubt IMO.

Honestly, that Iron Man match is overrated by many IMO. It bored me too tears there for awhile. I'd probably take Hart/Austin from 13 over that.

It was the first of its kind, for what it was. They did a lot of "wear-down" holds & rest holds because neither guy had went a full hour plus full speed. But all in all, the match to me lived up to what it was meant to be. As the Iron Man matches became more "known" I think they got more "action-packed." Although, the Benoit/Triple H. (Raw) one sucked majorly.

It'd be incredible to see it rain. I'd love seeing that, although I'm sure they'd have a huge covering over the ring to prevent anything truly "devastating." I also don't think the crowd would break out into huge T.N.A. chants until the likes of possibly C.M. Punk, or perhaps a low level match were on.

HELL YES me and my buddies used to have live ppv parties every PPV, it was the funnest shit, we would have like 10 dudes all hanging out cheering it was awesome.Cept they all had to move away (becuase of our...line of work...) and so we dont get to do that anymore...its tough to find a lot of good fans who arent dumb as hell about whats going on to arrange emall for a show anymore...its a shame the WZ community is so spread out lol

I used to have friends over, about anywhere from 5-12 of us (depending on the level of the p.p.v.) & we'd have this game we'd play in picking winners & losers. We'd added up everything & have somewhat of a "king of p.p.v. matches" after the year was over.. on who held the most correct picks.

Unfortunately, I've lost touch with most of my wrestling friends.. people grow up, careers interfere.. some just lost interest in the "sport" while others just moved on with their personal lives.

Well you have to keep in mind WM was only 3 hrs. back then, so the other 5 matches had to be fit into a 2 hr. block and they had to squeeze a bunch of promos and shit into that as well, and remember JD 2000, the PPV with the Trips/Rock Iron Man match (which was better than the Hart/HBK one IMO), that PPV only had six matches on the card as well, seems to be the formula when you have an Iron Man match on a 3 hr. PPV

Agreed with the fact that the Triple H./Rock - Iron Man match may be one of the best.. but that to me, is just because they had several "scores" in the match.. & it was full of action. Again, the Hart/Michaels version was ahead of its time.. it set the standard.

11 and 23. No doubt IMO.

Wrestlemania 11 wasn't awful. The Kevin Nash/Shawn Michaels match was robbed of its Main Event glory by a stupid has-been football player & Bigelow, in my honest opinion though. But the undercard was okay.. not great, but Bret Hart v. Bob Backlund, (I Quit) Owen Hart/Yokozuna v. The Smoking Gunns, & Razor Ramon v. Jeff Jarrett were all top quality matches.

Wrestlemania 23 should've had Edge in another type of match than the Money in the Bank match, especially since they didn't want him to be put over. (again) In my opinion, that was piss-poor creative writing on their part, to NOT have Edge in a more high profile setting for Mania.

Also agreed on the weak ending of Mania with Cena beating H.B.K., when they should've allowed Shawn to go over.. he deserves one more run, at least.

Im sure they will have the ring covered, but the rain would still be an AWESOME atmosphereic enhancing element to have...becuase the introductions would still be in the rain..it would just be amazing IMO

And yea, different shifts, and everyone moving, busted up my PPV parties. Im actually trying to assemble a crew of guys to go to Backlash together, and its been tough lol...Live events are fun, but like 10X more fun when u have some buddies with you, I enjoy the shows when i have buddies over as well...

The thing is Shawn doesn't want another run(I read the about a month later), which seperates him from that fucking power hungry assclown Triple H. That's why Cena went over. The match was a letdown IMO, I expected better. Although having Cena in it didn't help matters. Tista/Taker stole the show.

Wrestlemania 23 should've had Edge in another type of match than the Money in the Bank match, especially since they didn't want him to be put over. (again) In my opinion, that was piss-poor creative writing on their part, to NOT have Edge in a more high profile setting for Mania.

Also agreed on the weak ending of Mania with Cena beating H.B.K., when they should've allowed Shawn to go over.. he deserves one more run, at least.

Didnt edge have a broken Jaw, so they were trying to keep things short for him??? Thats what I thought I had read, and what had happened...

And damn straight shawn shouldve gone over, just for one last run, especially since no one ended up getting the payoff of beating Cena anyway....

You know what...ima jus go ahead and pop in my WM 23 dvd, and check it out...

DAMN kennedy is HUGE lol...YES he was on steroids lol...and got a pretty decent pop..what a fuckin waste of momentum....

and Edge is the fuckin MAN...watch that entrance fuckin undeniable....He will be so pumped for the Undertaker match his head might explode when he comes thru the curtain...lol

1. Who would you most want too meet- Anyone and everyone (unless they're talking about football. :p) Heck, I'd meet the cartoon guy (who bears a striking resemblance to Cena) that holds up the championship belt on the left corner of the forums.

2. Who you think you would hang out with the most- The punch bowl possibly? :p Wait this is a convention right? Do conventions even have punch bowls?

3. What kinda of Party should the convention end with-No idea, but probably something FUN. And if you know your Spongebob, you know F.U.N stands for.

Flames Out
Dragon

2. Who you think you would hang out with the most- The punch bowl possibly? :p Wait this is a convention right? Do conventions even have punch bowls?

I've had conversations with my video games. I'm my own announcer. Wrestling, Football, Basketball, any type of game really.

So yes, you can have a conversation with any "object" you just have to realize not to get upset if they don't contribute much to the conversation.

3. What kinda of Party should the convention end with-No idea, but probably something FUN. And if you know your Spongebob, you know F.U.N stands for.

Flames Out
Dragon

For those of us who aren't greatly knowledgable with one.. Spongebob.. please, do tell what F.U.N. stands for. :lmao:

1. Who would you most want too meet?

I'm not gonna lie. I have no real desire to meet anybody off here.

Actually I lie. I'd like to see if Coconut is as stupid as he comes across.

2. Who you think you would hang out with the most?

I don't hang with individuals. I work the room.

3. What kinda of Party should the convention end with?

Type of party? Just get a room with alcohol.

For those of us who aren't greatly knowledgable with one.. Spongebob.. please, do tell what F.U.N. stands for. :lmao:

How do people not know the single-greatest song EVER written?

"F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea!"

And then there's Plankton's version:

"F is for Fire that burns down the whole town.
U is for URANIUM...BOMBS!
N is for No survivors when you-"

And back to Spongebob:

"F is for Frolic through all the flowers.
U is for Ukelele.
N is for Nose picking, chewing gum, and sand licking.
Here with my best buddy."

Flame Out
Dragon

First of all, if there is a party- you bet your ass I'll be there. I'll be bringing the Wild Turkey.

I really would like to meet Justinsayne, AJ & DIAR. Justin and I would be spreading the ROH love to the non-believers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back