If WZ Forums.....

I suppose I have that theory with sexy clothing.. "its just coming off, anyways." :lmao: But it doesn't mean I don't love the way it'd possibly look on the person.

I think the build-up, makes the ending better.

:la: (random) I LOVE this icon.. :p

I love sexy clothes. I mean, I randomly own a playboy bunny outfit. Need to post pics of me in that anyway..

Omg that icon. Will stop it! :lmao:

Minions..Lol...Reminds of the wonderful masterpeice of a movie The Girl Next Door.

Cuthbert is a dime.

Will, you should consider it for your thread.

Minions..Lol...Reminds of the wonderful masterpeice of a movie The Girl Next Door.

Cuthbert is a dime.

Will, you should consider it for your thread.

I'm f'n amazed anyone (other than Justin) paid attention to the fact I started one. Thank you!

Girl Next Door was an awesome movie too.. I was thinking about doing a romantic movie.. & that movie has romance.. it also has a wrestler (Luther Reigns)

well, thats basically what every bar room thread degenerates down too, everyone climbing all over each other competeing for the girls attention, there is absolutely no reason at all to think this wouldnt happen in real life...everyone might as well just come dressed in caveman outfits, and do what they need to do lol....we wouldnt even make it to the WM "free for all" hhahaaha

well, thats basically what every bar room thread degenerates down too, everyone climbing all over each other competeing for the girls attention, there is absolutely no reason at all to think this wouldnt happen in real life...everyone might as well just come dressed in caveman outfits, and do what they need to do lol....we wouldnt even make it to the WM "free for all" hhahaaha

:lmao: I think there's a general misunderstanding of just how much "competing" for Becca there should be.

Look, I'm just gonna throw this out there.. Dragon (who apparently has fallen off the board?) is out there.. she's beautiful, she's single.. Wes, Cola, C.M., anyone else.. good luck with that. :lmao: Oh yeah, that Festus girl is probably around too.. Cola, didn't you have a blow-up doll with that face on it?

Will and becca would be making out (at the least) after Will got done superkicking everyone in the face who hit on her, becuase he should, becuase she is a happily E married woman, Danielle would be giving out lapdances, Justin and RVDGirl would be discussing ECW and be in tears about it. I would be watching Wrestlemania by myself. Maybe Dragon would be watching it with me, but she would prolly be entertaining minions as well lol

Will and becca would be making out (at the least) after Will got done superkicking everyone in the face who hit on her, becuase he should, becuase she is a happily E married woman, Danielle would be giving out lapdances, Justin and RVDGirl would be discussing ECW and be in tears about it. I would be watching Wrestlemania by myself. Maybe Dragon would be watching it with me, but she would prolly be entertaining minions as well lol

Ok first of all you mis-spelled RVDgurls name, there is no "i", and second it would probably be a combination of ECW and ROH(probably more ROH as I know their product better), among other topics

well either way, lol itd still be yall off to the side in a lil lounging area with fake barbed wire and pour lighting to set the mood hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back