• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If there was a "dream" match you could book

I also forgot to include Eddie vs. HBK... what a great match, what a great build up b oth men could have put together...

Goldberg vs Austin circa 1998 No DQ, falls count anywhere.

Next best thing? WM28 Goldberg vs Austin

Goldberg's stated he's probably going to wrestle again before the end of the year, and that his #1 match he would like to have is against Austin. Goldberg & Austin are friends IRL and Austin himself has said that he wants to wrestle again too. PLEASE WRESTLING GODS make this match happen!

I have a couple that I'd love to see:

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. CM Punk

The beer drinking anti-hero vs. the Straightedge anti-hero, the story writes itself. Imagine the promos and the match itself. Would be a classic.

The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

You would have thought that this match would have happened before but it had not due to Shawn's back injury. Again the promos would be magnificent and the match would be an all-time classic. Two of the biggest go head to head.

Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit in a Submission Match

Four amazing technical wrestlers who have put on a multitude of amazing matches over there careers all battling out in a submission match. These guys would put on a clinic and the action would be off the charts.

The Undertaker vs. Sting in a Streak Match

Well obviously. Two of the most ominous and larger than life stars in the history of the buisness. Could put on a classic at Wrestlemania with Taker's streak on the line.

The Undertaker vs. Sting in a Streak Match

Well obviously. Two of the most ominous and larger than life stars in the history of the buisness. Could put on a classic at Wrestlemania with Taker's streak on the line.

Sting would be the only wrestler that I would be in favor of breaking "the streak." What a great match that would be. I wish Sting would put his ego aside for a second and give the fans what they want.

Bret Hart (1992) vs Dean Malenko (1996) Iron Man Match

Dean Malenko is one of the best technical wrestlers I've ever seen. Bret Harts record speaks for itself. I can only imagine the match that we would see from these two in their respective primes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back