If Guerrero wins, I riot

Hulkamaniac

Vote Hogan, Savage, Rocky and Thesz
This section is supposed to be spam-friendly, so that's why I'm posting it here and not in the match thread.

Listen, I've already had to deal with the ridiculous injustice of having to watch Hulk Hogan lose to a glorified transitional champion based on some severely shaky logic, but I swear to God, if Eddie Guerrero beats Harley Race, I will come to all of your houses who voted for Eddie and castrate you to ensure that the gene pool isn't polluted with your stuff.

Let me be clear: In any contest, Harley Race > Eddie Guerrero.

In a who is a better wrestler contest? Harley Race > Eddie Guerrero

In a who has better facial hair contest? Harley Race > Eddie Guerrero

Hell, in a who is more Mexican contest, Harley Race is still fucking > than Eddie Guerrero! Good fucking Lord!

I'm only halfway kidding about the castration thing.

This section is supposed to be spam-friendly, so that's why I'm posting it here and not in the match thread.

Listen, I've already had to deal with the ridiculous injustice of having to watch Hulk Hogan lose to a glorified transitional champion based on some severely shaky logic, but I swear to God, if Eddie Guerrero beats Harley Race, I will come to all of your houses who voted for Eddie and castrate you to ensure that the gene pool isn't polluted with your stuff.

Hell, in a who is more Mexican contest, Harley Race is still fucking > than Eddie Guerrero! Good fucking Lord!

shut up. how spam friendly was that? lol

Heh... Eddie Guerrero is dead and is STILL > Harley Race 25 years ago...

Yeah? Well fuck you.

how about...fuck you
:disappointed:

That's kind of sad to feel this way about a tournament on the FUCKING INTERNET. Just grow up for gods sake.

Yeah, I think some balls need to be grown.

In a normal match this wouldn't be close, it's the gimmick that affecting the voting.

And this was started by a Hulk fan...crazy stuff.

Race>Hogan

Don't hate, appreciate. Vote Eddie. The amount of charisma he had was amazing, and had a ton of good-great matches in his WWE career alone. Vs. Lesnar, JBL, Mysterio, Van Dam, Benoit, Angle, Show, Batista, and in some various tag-team and multi-man matches. Let's not sell Eddie as a schmuck here. He could play both a loveable face and a hated heel. His feuds with Mysterio and JBL in 2004-05 were some of the highlights of Smackdown at the time, and he left too early. He had the talent both wrestling and on the stick, and has been one of the more complete packages in the WWE in the past ten years or so.

Add all of that to the fact that the stipulation favors the agile Guerrero makes this a simple vote, vote Eddie, the rightful winner.

Perfect poster, I think you're neglecting the fact that the majority of people to say the least the regulars choose to vote on a kayfabe way and based on the gimmick of the match, not by influence on the business, or for that sake his abilities on the microphone.

well hulkamaniac looks like your gonna end up losing race the match lol i wanna see your internet riot

OK, dumbass... not helping at all. But Race is better than Eddie in every conceivable way possible. Except being overrated. Guererro beats Race in that category. Vote Race.

Man, you guys take this stuff way too seriously. Obviously I was kidding. If I didn't freak out over Hogan losing, why would I freak out now? Either way, if you let my perceived annoyingness decide who you voted for, that's hilarious and dumb.

I mean, seriously, I said Harley Race > Eddie Guerrero at beign Mexican, and you guys took me seriously? Wow.

Personally my only problem is that I'm now afraid to walk around corners expecting you to be there, oh wait.. I voted Race.

Eddie all the way. He was a hell of a lot more enjoying to watch then Race was. Not to take anything away from Harley, but Eddie was just more enjoyable to watch. Race may have been the better wrestler, eh maybe at best, but Guerrero was the better all a round guy.

1st off fuck hogan he deserved to lose to taker and you know it he shoulda lost last round but whatever. I agree completely fuck eddie hes an overrated piece of crap that never shoulda won the damn world title if he wins Il be absolutely livid

That was some quality backtracking there, Hulkie.

Real quality stuff with the "Oh you guys thought I was serious in that post!? Haha, you're just silly..."

Seen it before.

Oh no, what will I ever do if anonymous people on the Internet that I've never met don't believe me that I was clearly kidding about coming to their houses and castrating them? I may never recover from your lack of faith in me.

I'm not backtracking on believing that Harley Race is >>>>> than Eddie Guerrero, and DEFINITELY deserves to go over in a tournament, but I'm clarifying for people who seemed to think I would actually riot or something. If you need me to write this in smaller words so you can understand...well, too bad.

Oh no, what will I ever do if anonymous people on the Internet that I've never met don't believe me that I was clearly kidding about coming to their houses and castrating them? I may never recover from your lack of faith in me.

I'm not backtracking on believing that Harley Race is >>>>> than Eddie Guerrero, and DEFINITELY deserves to go over in a tournament, but I'm clarifying for people who seemed to think I would actually riot or something. If you need me to write this in smaller words so you can understand...well, too bad.

Yeah, more predictable bullshit.

Try and shift the stupidity from your part to ours. That's really well played...

We're not stupid, you know. We all recognise that you tried to over-exaggerate things and sound hilariously funny but serious at the same time, hoping that people would either back your cause because of the authority you stated. Or, they would laugh at the exaggerations you were throwing out and back your cause anyway.

Yeah, now make me seem stupid for not buying into your "riot" claims and insult my intelligence when you should probably know that someone with a bit more reputation around here, like Lariat, could have done this thread and no one would have batted an eyelid and would likely be more successful. Good for you, Backtrackamaniac.

Yeah, more predictable bullshit.

Try and shift the stupidity from your part to ours. That's really well played...

We're not stupid, you know. We all recognise that you tried to over-exaggerate things and sound hilariously funny but serious at the same time, hoping that people would either back your cause because of the authority you stated. Or, they would laugh at the exaggerations you were throwing out and back your cause anyway.

Yeah, now make me seem stupid for not buying into your "riot" claims and insult my intelligence when you should probably know that someone with a bit more reputation around here, like Lariat, could have done this thread and no one would have batted an eyelid and would likely be more successful. Good for you, Backtrackamaniac.

Wait....are you telling me I don't have enough e-cred to make a thread? Yikes, buddy, taking yourself way too seriously. I never said I wasn't trying to make a joke (which, last I checked, should in fact be an attempt to be funny), but no, I really do not care if people don't "rally to my cause" because, here's a little hint for you, the whole thing is fake. It's a fake tournament about a fake sport. If I'm not going to get worked up about my absolute favorite wrestler of all time losing, I'm not going to get worked up about Harley Race losing, even if I do have tremendous respect for him as a wrestler.

People literally responded with "fuck you" and "I can't wait to see you riot" and the like, so obviously people did take what I wrote somewhat seriously.

Lariat actually gave me a warning and asked me to turn down the volume on my joking because the 'threat' was bad for rapport in the tournament, even though he knew I was joking and he didn't want to see me banned. Does
this mean I have more e-cred?

In closing, I was trying to make a joke about a match that I personally felt shouldn't be close, and the joke fell flat, but no, I'm not terribly emotional about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back