• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idolized's Sig request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idolized

Dark Match Winner
Alright guys I get pretty bored every now and then, the only request that I have before the thread goes open is simply this; use common sense when asking for sigs. For instance don't request one of Joe schmoe who works for CXCWEF or whatever. When ordering a sig, make sure that the guy you want it of has pics readily available.

Alright, so feel free to request!

I wanna see some of your work.. So lets see what you can do with this..

A LAX sig.. With Homicide doing the "Gringo Buster" and Homicide and Konan doin whatever.. It dont matter.. The rest is you.. Only text... LAX somewhere

Alright, I have two for you; one uses a simple black border, and the other is multi colored. It's not exactly as you described, as I wasn't for sure if you wanted that Razor's edge type move Hernandez does, or the Gringo Killer by Homicide. I used the Gringo Killer and put a cut of all the LAX members.

9612LAX multi.jpg

9136LAX b border.jpg

nice job i got one

Okay its pretty easy i want just one pic of muhammed hassan doin his pose with his arms up like randy orton. Thats it just make the pic/sig blurry or a blurred effect no text and size 350 by 150 and a border that is white. Thanks......

do whatever wit the background

I'd do the sig, but for the love of god I can't seem to find a picture of that pose anywhere, and I know the one you're talking about too

CAn you make me a sick ass melina sig. Any size text color you want lol

Just put grungy72 somewhere and you will be loved by me.

Thanking you kindly.

grungy u ass i just made u a sig but i understand if u want a photoshop one cuz i do to
can u make me a cristian cage sig sayin "thats How I Roll"

Hey mani will try to find it. I have this site wit a lot of psds. Dont do it till ya find tha pose

thanks

8546Grungy.jpg

Here ya go Grungy, I should mention that none of you have to reupload these images as they're hosted on image igloo

hey can you make me a sig with ken kennedy yelling with a microphone in his hand, make it the same size as yer sig, and make it say THE FUTURE

just make it look good.
thanks!

Idolized can you make me a Eric Young sig with eric young doing the two finger pose that he does to his fans in the middle. Eric doing the neckbraker type move on the right and Eric doin a elbow drop on someone on the left. Size - the same as the Mr Kennedy sig and a red Background.

Thank you

I know this is soon but..

can you make me a HOMICIDE sig..
same size as my kennedy sig..
can he be wearing a hat and a bandana on his mouth..
and make it say LAX VIOLENCE

can u make it a little like the previous LAX sig you made..

just make it look cool and good.
thanks!

Can you make a sig the same size as you candice one with christan cage, christopher daniels, chris sabin and aj styles and the text the future of tna the rest is up to you just take your itme and make it look good. Thank you

Can you make me a Sig with Edge in it..also put The_Edge on the sig in a cornor somewhere please...also try to have every pic wiht the wwe championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back