I'd Like To Start A Joint Book This Again

I will do my best to get my show in tonight. Been swamped with stuff and haven't been able to finish it up. If not I will most certainly have it up Sunday if that is alright.

Looks like we are all going to need more time to complete these shows. I'm going to put forth that the next upcoming week will be an extension for those that haven't posted their shows. So far... that's everyone but Sam.

FalKon no need for me, mine was finished on Thursday....I think.....I just have to read over and pray to god that I can save my Percy Watson segment. I had a whole segment ready and then it just didn't happen. Mental blank I think so I wrote some piece of shit for a segment before the Main Event. I have only two worries with the show, what happens before the Main Event and after the Main Event.

Apologize for the holdup fellas. Second show is now up. A bit short on matches, but my main event is quite long, so it makes up for it.

Yeah, it's been a hectic week for all of us. Hopefully we will get things back on track, but none of us seem to mind really. As long as it's not TOO far into the future (as in post the second episode when everyone else has done 5).

That reminds me, I'll ask Vintage if you wants to keep up with us or if we'd like to find another.

I would like to take the time to say that VPW is the best show of the WZPA hands down... no-one from the WZPA brands can match what you do. However, if you're talking about the WPWA... I wouldn't have a clue.

In other words Sam... we are called the WPWA, not the WZPA... lulz.

I would like to take this time to say WPWA Unleashed, will be the biggest, most Awesome PPV in history. We will have milk and cookies and some wrestling, but the main part of the night will be.......ROC.......K..........SHARK BOY!!!!!!!!!

Has this huge free aganet been signed by Poison, find out in the following hours!

I'd just like to ask if we are still doing that program where every person's PPV has a match from another brand featured on the card?

Or, are we just making it "brand-exclusive" only?

I had it in mind that each brand had 1 match on the host PPV. So I Poison would be the host and have 4-5 match's on the card. Then have 1 match from you, Sam, Theo, Vintage. That is what I thought we were doing, but having one match from another brand seems good to.

Oh, the first idea is what I meant... every show gets one match on the host's PPV. I was wondering, is all. I've got one major feud happening and another forced feud that I want to end quickly (i.e. it's a catalyst to another feud).

I got it, but really Unleashed will be the best PPV that is put out this year. The fans are waiting, will Alex Riley cash in 24/7 on that night. Will Miz complete his quest to become Pure Champion. Oh Shit......I just gave away my Main Event........what will I do!!!!

Not really, this isn't the Main Event at all. I wonder how many people will think that I just gave away the PPV finish?

I would like to take the time to say that VPW is the best show of the WZPA hands down... no-one from the WZPA brands can match what you do. However, if you're talking about the WPWA... I wouldn't have a clue.

In other words Sam... we are called the WPWA, not the WZPA... lulz.

Where did I get WZPA from? I'm not very good with acronyms. Or initialisms. I think it's technically an initialism.

Edit: And why did it take so long for someone to point it out?

I would like to take this moment to give Rocky his ticket to Poison. We here at Poison can't wait to see him.

Hey guys, I'm here to announce something:

I won't be able to continue with the WPWA. Removing real life altogether, I'm juggling the debater's league as well as my WZCW commitments (especially with becoming a creative member)... which is quite draining on me and doesn't allow me to get into my writing at a moment's notice. I know I won't stay on track with the schedule neither, so I don't want to hold you guys up. Instead of the time I dedicate on writing shows, I'd like to dedicate to making great posts in other areas... again, this isn't including real life.

Sorry guys, I don't got it in me. :(

I think that most of us have lost interest. Nothing to be sad about really, we all knew that it would happen. It was good while it lasted :)

EDIT: Why not give a shameless plug.....check the sig!

We revived the section for a short while and attracted a lot of people here. But, we've all moved on.

I do believe we have that affect on sections, I do plan on starting a simple Raw and Smackdown BT. Just something I will do once in a while.

I may.........may.......may........start/return something insane! Something with Championships, something with Wrestling. What could it be.......ICW, this most likely will not happen. Exciting to think about it, Triple H as MITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back