I'd Like To Start A Joint Book This Again

Uncle Sam has got Monday's and he goes first... I'm pretty sure he said today was when he'd post it. Or maybe it was next Monday...

I did say I'd post mine today. However, I got a severe case of writer's block - but managed to hammer something out, though it reads a little awkwardly. I'm tweaking and adding to it as we speak and, hopefully, will have it up by late tonight. If not, I like the idea of us posting on alternate weeks; if you guys have your shows ready. I don't know if we'd want to release the shows in such quick succession and then have silence for a week. Get back to me on that.

Posted my first show. I'd rely on you to find it by yourself but someone bumped their website at an inconvenient time.

It's not as good/long as I would have liked but what can I say? Writer's block is a bitch. I've regained my enthusiasm so the next show should be a step or two up.

Also, I think we should talk about how we structure pay-per-view shows. There's five of us and your average pay-per-view has what - five, six matches? Let's say ours have seven and that the host writes three matches, everyone else writes one - probably to push a big feud - and we pepper it with promos. The host would also put it together into a readable format. Otherwise, if everyone writes three or four matches each, we end up with a fifteen, twenty match pay-per-view.

Posted my first show. I'd rely on you to find it by yourself but someone bumped their website at an inconvenient time.

It's not as good/long as I would have liked but what can I say? Writer's block is a bitch. I've regained my enthusiasm so the next show should be a step or two up.

Also, I think we should talk about how we structure pay-per-view shows. There's five of us and your average pay-per-view has what - five, six matches? Let's say ours have seven and that the host writes three matches, everyone else writes one - probably to push a big feud - and we pepper it with promos. The host would also put it together into a readable format. Otherwise, if everyone writes three or four matches each, we end up with a fifteen, twenty match pay-per-view.

I like this idea for PPV's. Doesn't over-saturate the shows.

Additionally, for the supershow, we can do do three matches each/some interpromotional matches. In fact, I'm not against interpromotional matches at regular pay-per-view but we'd have to lay down some guidelines.

Both of the people involved will have to co-write the matches when it comes down to it. We can't have an agreed match and have one person to write the match. Security reasons more than likely.

Oh and... great show. Rock = gold.

Sam I must say your first show was pretty darn epic dude and hilarious as well. Setting the bar high partner.

I'm going to use the second week of our bi-weekly schedule to post my first show. I had an epiphany and had to change my entire show.

I would like to do the same, as it would be weird to have one week with a tone of BT going up and then none on another.So I will post up my show on the second week of the bi-weekly.But if it is ok I would like to post up my show this week as I have a Batista segment that needs to be up if it is to have any impact on my storyline.

That's all good Prophet.

The entire idea of the bi-weekly thing was to cater for those that need an extra week to write, but at the same time, treat it as if it was one week in reality. Even though you may post your show before mine, in WPWA time my show went up first... if that makes sense.

Thanks, so I will post my show this Friday and then able maybe next week, if not I will just wait another two weeks to get back on track.

Could someone explain the scheduling thing. I'm too lazy to look back. I think we have the option to post it one week or the next week, correct? And it doesn't matter which week we select. I'm just going in circles. All I know is my show is on Saturday lol.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day soon... somebody other than me's gonna post a show. Thanks for the feedback though.

Stalker.

Anywho, Theo... it's a bi-weekly schedule. You can post a show within the two week period. We added the second week to make sure others have extra time if they need it and not allow our brains to get fried.

Yes I read them Sam, and the reason I have Kofi in U.S. Title picture as when I made my plans, I kind of let him out of the Global Title plans. So I figured I could give him a feud with Abyss for the time being.

I'm just going to edit my show and put it in a format kind of like yours Theo, it look well set out so, I going to change mine a bit.

So if I posted my show last Saturday I have the option of posting it this Saturday coming up or the following correct?

I believe the second week of shows can be posted up during the next two weeks. So, you can post it this Saturday or next Saturday. Entirely up to you, Theo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back