I was just robbed, almost

Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Mark.
And It Stinks! Some angry nerd or director no doubt mad I elegantly trashed one of his favorite terrible movies. I look at you Zack Synder.

Really he kept asking for dimes till about the 5th person said no and he pulled out a handgun and screamed for everyone to "Throw yo money down". Not wise since he did it when a cop was outside. Still scary stuff. Good thing for him though the cop showed up when he did cause I was about to give him a piece of my mind I was.

Anybody else been robbed lately?

Reactions: gd
Promising thread. You got potential, kid.

To answer your question, no I live in a white neighborhood.

Why thank you. I am to white I just have not learned my lesson about not heading into the jungle to get cheap gas.

Hmmm, indeed. I have a few more things I'd like to say, but they'd probably be best served for the cage. The lesson here, as always, is to ignore filling up the gas tank until someone else has the car.

That sucks man. Not Jay Sherman, you're my favorite new gimmick poster. You should buy a gun.

Is that from season 4 or 5? I cannot be spoiled, xfearbeforuel.

Pretty sure that's from Season 3. Or it might even be the first season. Can't remember.

That show looks mad sweet. What's it about?

It's a show about the drug trade in Baltimore, and looking at it from every different perspective from the drug dealers to the police to the politicians to the newspapers to the school systems, it's pretty much regarded as the greatest television show of the last twenty years. I wouldn't go that far myself, but it's still an absolutely brilliant series from start to finish.

I've heard nothing but good things about it. Usually the only thing I watch on television is comedy and wrestling, but The Wire looks like a show I could get into.

Lie? No. Maybe you have not been to the a 7-11 in the Ghetto. Lots of these "robberies" happen all the time there. Not a happy bunch, its usually just skinny crack heads that wouldn't do it anyways.
My brother has been begging me to watch The Wire.I just got finally finished LOST i do not want to start another show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back