• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Need Ringtone Ideas

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
So, my Wife bought a Blackberry and with the contract she signed into - she got a Family package deal that apparently got me one, as well.

Since I now have one - I need ringtone ideas from a website called "myxer". What are some good ringtones to have?

I don't think this website has game tones. If they do, I haven't managed to find them.

So far, I have the Ghostbusters ringtone, Bird is the Word, Stewie saying "momma" over and over, and a bunch of different songs.

I need some game tones.

I use Metal Gear Solid Codec for my ringtone.

I have that for my text tone. Part of me is thinking of changing it to a Zelda one. My ringtone is Edge's theme song (Metalingus with the 'You think you know me' part).

The Zelda theme song is full length, so its now my official ringtone. I also have Nexus theme song. That and Drew McIntyre are the only 2 Wrestling theme songs I have.

I have McIntyre's theme song as my ringtone. The guitar intro is not something you want waking you up in the middle of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back