I NEED A BF3 Passcode cuz I'm poor

I just traded a friend a game for Battlefield 3 and I need an online passcode. Problem is I don't want to play $10 for one because it seems stupid to. If you got one please inbox me and hook me up and for XBOX

I've never understood why people object to paying for an online passcode when they didn't pay the original publisher for the game. Online play is something provided to customers. If you didn't pay EA/DICE whatever, you are not a customer.

EA servers are shitty to start with getting hacked by Fifa gamers. Why not just make customers pay for a different multiplayer disc if they have to pay for an online passcode?

EA servers are shitty to start with getting hacked by Fifa gamers. Why not just make customers pay for a different multiplayer disc if they have to pay for an online passcode?

Customers don't pay for multiplayer. People that never paid the publisher any money do.

They just didn't buy the game new. Doesn't mean they aren't entitled to play online. Especially for xbox. We pay to get gold membership and play online games that's what's under the features.

And theorectically EA/Dice isn't losing money and filling up people on the server because in order for people to buy used games someone has to turn the game in. So if I were to buy a used game and play it online I am just replacing the person who previously had the game spot and therefore not causing any fluctuation of people on the server. EA is just a money hungry company wanting to milk their cash cows for everything it's worth. If anything the EA should just have 1 Origin Passcode per account and when someone buys one of their games new they should be entitled to play on the EA servers because they paid their money. Or just 1 passcode per year gives you access to all EA games. Better than paying for it everytime you get a used game.

I'm not usually a douche, but you are asking for it.

1. Companies main goal is to make money. How does restricting a player who didn't pay full price for a game make them greedy or evil? It just makes you stupid to expect a company to roll over and not give you everything for free.

2. XboxLive support and EA/DICE support are two completely different things. Just because you are paying Microsoft to support your online play doesn't mean EA/DICE don't have to charge a gamer who didn't buy their game at full price.

Customers don't pay for multiplayer. People that never paid the publisher any money do.

A.)But the publisher got paid already, it's not like somebody bought the game & was able to burn multiple copies & give them away to his friends.

B.)Having a customer whom has not bought the game brand new pay $10 for the multiplayer experience is bullshit & really fucks over those who like to rent & try the game before shelling out $60 to buy it, I ran into this issue when I rented the game through Gamefly, I wanted to try the multiplayer out to see if I should go out a buy the game, but couldn't unless I paid $10 for a passcode... a passcode on a game I'm essentially borrowing & trying out for a short time in order to decide if it's a game I want to buy, that $10 passcode is a large reason why I didn't buy the game, it essentially cost EA/Dice $60.

so glad I am a tabletop wargamer and not a Online gamer because the way things are going that way. Online gaming can get fucked

I'm not usually a douche, but you are asking for it.

1. Companies main goal is to make money. How does restricting a player who didn't pay full price for a game make them greedy or evil? It just makes you stupid to expect a company to roll over and not give you everything for free.

2. XboxLive support and EA/DICE support are two completely different things. Just because you are paying Microsoft to support your online play doesn't mean EA/DICE don't have to charge a gamer who didn't buy their game at full price.

DICE didn't do this when servers were expensive and hard to host. Now they are doing it making them greedy.

It takes up no more room on the server and just because someone paid for the game used doesn't make them any less of a customer. The person who returns the game and recieved money or compensation in any way can keep a pass to play but someone wanting to save money can't. It is about money simple as that.

Everyone wants to make money, there is a difference between being smart and greedy.

Only thing these passes do is publish new buyers and renters of the game.

DICE didn't do this when servers were expensive and hard to host. Now they are doing it making them greedy.

They didn't do it back then because they didn't know they could make more money for limiting online to only people who purchased the game face value.

It takes up no more room on the server and just because someone paid for the game used doesn't make them any less of a customer.

Are you really this stupid? Of course they don't make any money if people are buying their game used. Companies only make money when someone buys the game new. They don't make any money from games that are circulated through the used market.

The person who returns the game and recieved money or compensation in any way can keep a pass to play but someone wanting to save money can't. It is about money simple as that.

Well a game company doesn't need to worry about you if you won't be a paying customer.

Everyone wants to make money, there is a difference between being smart and greedy.

In which case, DICE/EA is being smart as they can make $10 off every person who buys a game used. They're not asking for a arm and a leg. They're asking for the $10 you saved from not buying their game at full price.

Also why the fuck would someone who's legit paid for the game give you their online code?

They didn't do it back then because they didn't know they could make more money for limiting online to only people who purchased the game face value.

Are you really this stupid? Of course they don't make any money if people are buying their game used. Companies only make money when someone buys the game new. They don't make any money from games that are circulated through the used market.

Well a game company doesn't need to worry about you if you won't be a paying customer.

In which case, DICE/EA is being smart as they can make $10 off every person who buys a game used. They're not asking for a arm and a leg. They're asking for the $10 you saved from not buying their game at full price.

Do you have a pass yes or no? Read my headline it's how do I say this? CUZ I'M POOR XD

Is EA/DICE a charity, no? Do they need to offer Multiplayer to gamers who didn't buy the game from them, no? Than fuck off your Civil Rights are not at risk.

Is EA/DICE a charity, no? Do they need to offer Multiplayer to gamers who didn't buy the game from them, no? Than fuck off your Civil Rights are not at risk.

Gotta love people who feel entitled to something they choose not to pay for.

I was saying civil rights as a joke in my post to the post bolded above. It did not pertain in any way to Battlefield 3. The joke was that people feel like they are entitled to civil rights and they do not to pay for it. It was my attempt at humor fuck boy. Read my post in its entirety and let it sink in before you post some idiotic comment.I was being sarcastic incincuating that people should pay for civil rights based on the statement that was made. That's why I said "Wait Wrong Topic" because I was talking about ACTUAL civil rights not the game of Battlefield. Can you read Helen Keller? You are so smart :)

Go ahead and try to bash what I said now Pancake. Gimme the best you got. I know you're going to make me cry.

I was saying civil rights as a joke in my post to the post bolded above. It did not pertain in any way to Battlefield 3. The joke was that people feel like they are entitled to civil rights and they do not to pay for it.

Here's a hint: If you need to explain your joke, than chances are, it was not all that funny.

It was my attempt at humor fuck boy.

Hopefully it is your last attempt as well, because you are not quite cut out for it.

Read my post in its entirety and let it sink in before you post some idiotic comment.I was being sarcastic incincuating that people should pay for civil rights based on the statement that was made.

You know Sarcasm is absolutely impossible to translate in text write? Unless you add some sort of smiley face. I'm a pretty sarcastic individual, but I take what I see in text verbatim.

That's why I said "Wait Wrong Topic" because I was talking about ACTUAL civil rights not the game of Battlefield. Can you read Helen Keller? You are so smart :)

You pay for your civil rights every day. Weather you realize that or not. The United States doesn't need to treat you like a person. Look at China and how successful they are as a country when you take away those civil rights.

Civil rights aren't free, look at any third world country or any country under a dictator.

Go ahead and try to bash what I said now Pancake. Gimme the best you got. I know you're going to make me cry.

I'm honestly not trying to bash you. I'm showing you how stupid it is to go onto a forum and beg for a passcode to a game that offers the code free to people who buy the game new. And your own response is "EA/DICE are greedy." Then you go on with this mindless dribble and poor attempt at humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back