I must be the dumbest fucker alive

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
So, I decided not to head coach the junior high basketball program this year, because last year I got burned out by the end of the high school season. Having 2 or 3 months of 70-80 weeks will do that to you. Anyways, so I'm not doing it this year...except...

The season started 2 Mondays ago, so this is the third week of practice. I was at 4 of the first 5 practices, was the head coach of 2 practices last week, and will head coach 4 practices this week. And you know what the kick in the head is? I'm not getting paid a dime for it.

Am I not the dumbest fucker alive? I'm doing a job for free that I couldn't have gotten paid to do. Moron.

Not dumb, just too nice for your own good and being taken advantage of. Sorry to hear that.

I loved Jr. High Basketball, fun times.

It may suck that your aren't getting paid, but at least it's not like you're missing out on a fortune or anything.

Am I not the dumbest fucker alive? I'm doing a job for free that I couldn't have gotten paid to do. Moron.

So...should we expect your resignation as admin as well?

Sorry couldn't help it. I'm missing something here I think. Why were you at the practices if you didn't want to coach them? did you forget you stepped down or something?

So...should we expect your resignation as admin as well?
I couldn't get paid to do this.

Sorry couldn't help it. I'm missing something here I think. Why were you at the practices if you didn't want to coach them? did you forget you stepped down or something?
I was at the first few just so the new coaches could kind of be eased into it, kind of get their feet under them. I've been running practices last week and this week because the main head guy has the flu and can't be there.

I didn't even know that you liked basketball.
Seriously? It's my job.

Its his thing.
My thing is between my legs, thank you very much.

Didn't know that.

Anyone that likes basketball is quite all right.

So Sly, what do you think Allen Iverson will do this season in Memphis?
Who gives a fuck? Allen Iverson is a thug who just happened to be blessed with great athleticism. I'd rather worry about good people than Iverson.

But, Memphis will still suck.

Seriously? It's my job.

Didn't know that.

Who gives a fuck? Allen Iverson is a thug who just happened to be blessed with great athleticism. I'd rather worry about good people than Iverson.

But, Memphis will still suck.

What does Allen Iverson having to be a thug do with my question? Who cares if he is a thug or not? Ron Artest is the biggest thug in basketball, who cares?

Half the NBA are thugs, but Allen Iverson is the only one that ever get's flack for it. If I posed the same question, inserted Ron Artest and the Lakers, you're answer would have had nothing to do with the word thug.

But yea, Memphis will probably still suck.

What does Allen Iverson having to be a thug do with my question?
My answer was "who gives a fuck", and then I told you why.

Who cares if he is a thug or not?
I do.

Ron Artest is the biggest thug in basketball, who cares?
I do.

Half the NBA are thugs, but Allen Iverson is the only one that ever get's flack for it. If I posed the same question, inserted Ron Artest and the Lakers, you're answer would have had nothing to do with the word thug.
The fuck it wouldn't. He's a piece of trash.

Point taken.

So, does that mean that someone who is statistically worse than Artest or Iverson is better, in your opinion?
Their stats have nothing to do with what kind of a person they are. I don't like thugs. Guys who only care about themselves and their ego have no place in basketball.

Their stats have nothing to do with what kind of a person they are. I don't like thugs. Guys who only care about themselves and their ego have no place in basketball.

Maybe not, however, what kind of person they are also has nothing to do with their ability to play basketball or win games.

Three years ago, Kobe was the most selfish player in the league. Ask people today and they will say, "He had to do it because his team sucked." Wasn't that the case for AI on the Sixers?

Anyone that goes into the stands and after a fan, barring that fan threatening their wife, child or other family member shouldn't be allowed to have a job in a major sports league. you don't do anything to the fans, period.

Maybe not, however, what kind of person they are also has nothing to do with their ability to play basketball or win games.

Three years ago, Kobe was the most selfish player in the league. Ask people today and they will say, "He had to do it because his team sucked." Wasn't that the case for AI on the Sixers?

Kobe looks, acts, and sounds like a respectable intelligent man. There's your answer.

Doesn't matter. If you're a thug, you shouldn't be allowed to play the game. There should be some respect for the game, which so many of those guys don't have.

I'm not talking about AI's play. I'm not criticizing his play. I'm criticizing his attitude and his off-the-courst antics.

I'm still not sold on the argument that it was rape, but that's another story. That's true, but he seemed like he owned up to it. The biggest issue I have with so many athletes in general is when they speak, they sound like illiterate morons that can barely form a coherent sentence. English truly isn't that difficult of a language to learn. I'd say that falls under the thug category.

They aren't employed by the NBA because they scored well on the SATs or anything like that. They are employed to play basketball and that is what they do. As long as they continue to play at a high level, there will be a place for them in the NBA, despite what you or other people may think. Same goes for any other professional sport.

Yeah, and they still sound like idiots. "Hey kids! Don't worry about that education nonsense! Spend all your time playing basketball and you'll never have to learn anything but a playbook!"

They aren't employed by the NBA because they scored well on the SATs or anything like that. They are employed to play basketball and that is what they do. As long as they continue to play at a high level, there will be a place for them in the NBA, despite what you or other people may think. Same goes for any other professional sport.
I agree that what you're saying is true. What I'm saying is that it SHOULDN'T be true. They should be there to play ball, AND represent what it means to be a pro basketball player.

They aren't pros, they're thugs. That shouldn't be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back