• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Like Prison

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
Well, guys... I have become institutionalized.

It's really cool in here. I mean, only the true and dedicated posters come in here and while I don't like people being assholes (why would you find it "fun" to red rep and type "your a dumbass"... with no explanation), I do find that "freedom of speech" is actually respected in here, and I can post whatever is on my mind without worrying about some rediculous rule.

Iv'e had very intense and just as leangthy debates in here as anywhere else. The mebers who come in here usualy give serious debate or have a little fun with it, which I find to be a pretty good combination.

Hell, If you want to post what is on your mind and just have fun with it, or be as serious as possible, this is the best forum created. So if you are a prisoner, or a free man, I think this has proven to be the best place to post.

I should've posted this a long time back.

For you, Ryan. :)

Um3sE.png

I should've posted this a long time back.

For you, Ryan. :)

Um3sE.png

That was super duper extra awesome! I love you! I love you! I love you!

you are really creative and some business is seriously missing out on you. But when you find your "nich", in the "funny pages" Hall of fame, will you please post that as in inside joke on the WZ forums?

That's how you get it done my dude!

every once in a blue moon, someone comes along and makes my cynicle ass laugh.

Thanks

That was super duper extra awesome! I love you! I love you! I love you!

you are really creative and some business is seriously missing out on you. But when you find your "nich", in the "funny pages" Hall of fame, will you please post that as in inside joke on the WZ forums?

That's how you get it done my dude!

every once in a blue moon, someone comes along and makes my cynicle ass laugh.

Thanks

not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-just-honest-remark.jpg
I thought it was rather mean but thanks anyway. :)

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3627308 said:
I think he's proposing to you, Lilac.

LAWL no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back